Danganronpa 3

Beware of the ultimate despair photographer.

>Next week, Aoi will die
>Naegi will fall into despair
>He will go fight Munakata on 1v1
>SHSL Luck will basically stomp Munakata
>Zetsubou wins

please, my dick is still recovering from last thread

Who here is preparing their Seiko shrine

why is it called jabberwock island if it's an archipelago?
why does it say 7th island on the restaurant?

>another dead waifu in one day

I want to marry Sonia!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

wasn't the statue/timebomb on a seperate 7th island or something?

Threadly reminder that Kirigiri is alive I hope ;-;

I want Sonia to marry Gundham and not invite Souda to the wedding!

It was the central island, but there are still only 6 islands.

Denial is hard, but I've already entered acceptance. The Kirigiri bloodline has reached its end.

>That "friend" will never be some other guy she does her cucking with

why didnt they show us gozus face? will this have any significance later?

Will we finally get to see Naegi fall into despair and break?

I want to see crazy Naegi.

Reminder that he stabbed his own eyes to avoid seeing the brainwash anime, but it was too late.

>naegi vs munakata
>ultimate hope vs ultimate hope
>implying that theres not a certain someone who would love to watch that
>a certain someone who believed the killing games were just two hopes clashing to see which was the stronger hope
why doesnt everyone believe this person is the mastermind?

Silly user. Gundam is dead.

I want to invite Souda to the wedding and force him to watch the ceremony and the kiss!

> The Kirigiri bloodline has reached its end.
I'm pretty sure that there are other Kirigiris out there. It's not like they had a one child policy in that family. And it's very implied that they are a family, with many people in it.

I want to marry her, make her feel hope and make her lawful evil, despite what anyone thinks.

So tear me open, pour me out
There’s things inside that scream and shout
And the pain still hates me
So hold me until it sleeps

Just like the curse, just like the stray
You feed it once and now it stays
Now it stays

So tear me open but beware
There’s things inside without a care
And the dirt still stains me
So wash me until I’m clean

MUNATAKA JUST REMOTELY CONTROLLED YOUR BOY JUZO

Mahiru deserves to be dicked, over and over again consensually by her husband.

>There are people who unironically defend Ruruka

>leaves you to go to eat lunch with her friend
>a few minutes later, you get a text from her, with a pic of her jerking him off, while winking and doing peace sign

>She'll never cuck you with another girl and force you to watch

>...husband and his friends.

FTFY

because Togami basically confirmed that nobody has left the island
also Nagito is only fun when he's there to fuck up an existing mystery, mastermind Nagito sounds like they'd just amp up the hope ranting to 11 while dropping everything else

>iqdb gives three image hosting sites and not one of them has a translation
True despair

You'll never see Naegi break completely

Kirigiri's death came close to do it but her last words to him made him regain determination

I'll defend that god tier body forever.

They even had Ruruka die in a similar fashion to Komaeda in SDR2.

Reminder that, according to Junko, neither Mikan or Komaeda should have permadied because they knew it was a simulation.

Don't be gross, user.

Nagito masterminded one of the best cases in the entire series - though him killing himself was a major factor in that being as good as it was I suppose.

What if Kirigiri lives... only to turn out to be the attacker?

KiriJunko and the possibility of NaeJunko would probably break him, one and for all.

>implying that nagito couldnt pull some sort of luck bullshit out of his ass and float to the FF tower island

Much cuter without the hat

i have a disturbing theory

as you said Mikan and Komaeda are the most likely to wake up right?

for those that actually bothered to play dangan 2 you remember that Mikan reverted to her despair self right?

what if Mikan already awoke and she is the actual mastermind of the game of Mirai-hen?

kys fag

Face it folks, we're either getting Revolver Nagito, KiriJunko, or a Junko phone AI at this point. Which would you prefer?

Junko has to be involved somehow, since the first episode's title is 'third time's the charm'.

What a waste of good tits.

Do you think she died a virgin?

He was controlled by Tengan, Seiko, Asahina, Kizakura and Munakata

We're getting ChisaJunko

Clearly you failed.

>Ships attack the island
>Bomb hits near Nagito, not killing him but send him flying
>Explosion so strong, he is propelled at light speed
>Goes back in time cuz physics
>GOes back enough to be able to plan everything
>he is the mastermind

Monaca really was the mastermind and she was only pretending to be a NEET

>what if Mikan already awoke and she is the actual mastermind of the game of Mirai-hen?
Easily the shittiest end possible. Wouldn't touch V3 with a 10 foot pole.

It more possibly that its Nagito since he was in cahoots with Monaca.

Whats the difference between Ruruka fuck ups and Nagito's fuck ups? I hate them both for being psychos and don't understand why is a fan favourite and other became hated.

shut up munakata, if you can be a cryptic edgelord, then I can be a cuck

>Nagito walks out to the sea
>sees FF helicopter
>it crashes and the pilot dies
>"I'm so unlucky."
>it crashes so conviently that is somehow remains completely functional
>"How lucky."

That would be fucking hilarious, and also something that Monaca would totally do.

Does anyone suspect her at this point? Anyone?

Honestly, it's most likely because Nagito got like 30 hours of development while Ruruka got like 1 hour tops. Being a game really does help flesh out the characters.

>Kirigiri dies
>Kodaka goes on a 3 week vacation
Hmmmm

at this point I am truly confused

who is the mastermind?

I truly hope its not mitarai

Kill your mentally-ill self you stupid faggot

There is no mastermind. It was all a prank for Munakata's birthday.

I have complete confidence in Kodaka to deliver something dumber than all of those things.

I still don't get why DR3 had to be an anime. It sacrificed any semblance of good characterization for what is likely going to end up being a mediocre twist.

Naegi

The title of the first episode also works if we don't think about Junko herself, but rather the Ultimate Despair.
Basically, in DG1 and 2, the mastermind really is The Ultimate Despair. And this also works because Munakatana keeps saying "U MADE ME DO DIS ZETSUBOU!!!111!", implying that it may not be just "despair", but rather a being, or group, called "Despair".
In this sense, the mastermind is either a Remnant, all the Remnants or another person as the Ultimate Despair

Nagito can't be the mastermind you morons. He's a fanservice material that is depicted as a loner who aid the good guys in his own way. He helped Komaru and Toko in UGD and tried to save his class from Junko in DR3. Him being responsible for death of characters like Kizakura or Seiko would comepltely fuck up his fandom and Spike Chunsoft will never do that. You might as well hope that Weedman kiled Chisa for shit and giggles.

Chisa is the mastermind.

>tfw you realize Juzobros are posting less

Hahaha yeah, Junko and Izuru had lots of development before being revealed as masterminds.

why did you reply to me, I was also saying that Nagito isn't the mastermind

So they can focus on a new setting or V3.

Time travel huh? You mean like ____SHIFTING____ ?

OH
MY
GOD

Chisa is Junko's mom!

>the ultimate despairs who are in a coma are "dead" because the neo world program made their uploaded consciousness think that it was dead
>komaeda got the file that told him everyone was a despair
>he either deduced that he was in a simulation or it was stated somehow
>his consciousness then fails to see itself as dead
>komaeda awakens despite his suicide and ends up being the mastermind because he was able to leave the island earlier than everyone else and set everything up in advance

nice.

I dont expect kodaka to pull this good twist.

What the shit are you on about? He intentionally got Chiaki killed, you know, the most well-loved character in the Japanese fandom?

I don't buy your shit in the slightest.

Please stop Chisafag.

Her being the mastermind is a retarded idea and you know it.

Secret person who play instead of weedman. Seriously you think he would take part in killing game and risk getting killed by edgelord Munakata?

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about. We're talking about why Nagito is loved and Ruruka is hated despite both of them being fucking insane and fucking things up for everyone else.

The answer is obviously because Nagito had more screen time and we got to know him better. Ruruka is just thrown into the series, does shitty things, and dies. We never learn WHY she acts the way she does or why she feels like everyone will betray her.

I'm not a Chisafag(There are even more than one?).

> Implying you can out-retard the Kohacker.

a complex type of despair

But the most well loved character can't kill the most well loved character.

He didn't though. He tried to get the Despairs killed.

chisa is only 3 years older than junko retard

Don't reply to me with your stupid Nagito theories ever again, Junkofag!

That's what makes it such an amazing twist!

Ive had an idea for a concept of DRV3

If the protagonist is the girl and not the robot, then after all the mutual killing is done that im sure would have happened, its revealed that the robot you thought was your ally was actually just there to 'learn' hope. Izuru was a failure because people tried to artificially create hope, but instead try to create hope from experience

Just imagine something like the Solid Snake Simulation idea from MGS2, but people tried to recreate the Ultimate Hope, after all, why model the robot similarly to Naegi?

She is the SHSL Housewife for a reason

>Munkata you're on camera, laugh!
>I lost a fucking eye

The point is that Nagito will never cause the death of good characters intentionaly. He tried to commit suicide and get himself killed by Teru Teru. He tried to save Chiaki by taking out the remnants of despair.
Forcing Naegi and other allies of Hajime and his classmates to kill eachother and basically state that Naegis plan of reforming him was a mistake would really turn this story into bad ending very fast.

v3 isn't about hope/despair, it's truth/lies

It was already said that NDGV3 won't be about Hope x Despair

we don't know what it's about yet to be fair
I hope it has a new central conflict though, yeah

Are you saying FF are good guys? Please, they're trigger happy towards anything that might be despair.

I call bullshit, Kodaka won't be able to resist

Technically you're not wrong, its about truth and lies, but kodaka lied about it not being about hope :^)

So it's Ace Attorney now?

Kek

V3 is entirely new. It covers new concepts and has a different overall theme.

Hope/Despair ends with the HPA storyline. I can actually imagine someone in V3 saying something about hope or despair and getting shot down.

>Did the mastermind set all of this up just to cause despair for everyone!?
>No, that's stupid. Nobody would set up an elaborate game just for the sake of despair.

I suspect her. No one could every think hope and despair are boring, she was obviously lying.

>you will never smell Juzo's thick and musky scent after an intense work-out
>you will never watch him undress as sweat drips down his chest
>you will never feel his manly body under your touch as you rubs soap all over him under the shower
>you will never straddle him on the bed and massage his sore muscles to help him relax
>you will never express how much you want him by pressing your boner on his ass, making him all flustered and embarassed
>you will never fuck him roughly into the mastress as he begs you for more
>you will never hear how much he loves you as he legs-lock you, forcing you to cum inside him
>you will never cuddle him as you fall asleep with a smile on both your faces
Feels bad man

So it was Weedman who killed Chisa!

Would you want anything to do with hope and despair after listening to this creep talk about them for hours upon hours every day without pause?