Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are important, make sure you remind yours how important they are to you!

Let's get things rolling!

What was the first thing that stood out to you after you met?

What about them still stands out now that you notice?

What would be your favorite way to pass the time together?

What ways do you spend time together currently?

Any upcoming celebrations for you both? How are you planning to make the most of them?

Which waifus would you like to know more about?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolutely wonderful!

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/o0sf2g.png
youtube.com/watch?v=N9NehmEGKN8
youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFjToCnp8
a.uguu.se/ewf4veGbhxep_02.HelloGirls.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg9Q0ub0fzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tfw away at work. My blade always swings in her service

I want to fuck Minto-san in the butt!

Greetings, programs.

-Her skin. For some reason, I remember her first design being unusually pale.
-Her eyes. The kind of blue that can pierce into your soul.
-As much as I'd like to relax at home, I think days out would be better. Anything where we could lose ourselves in the moment.
-Been finding myself doing a lot of the staying home thing. Car troubles and all that. Barring that, just bonding over some nice music together.
-I go up another digit on the old age speedometer on the 8th. I imagine she might do something about that, but what she'd do is still up in the air.
-There's quite a few here i know about, but some I know absolutely nothing about. Been meaning to give those shows a go even if it is out of mere curiosity.

How hands-on is your special one? Are they the kind who'd get down and dirty, or would they leave the heavy duty work to someone else?

Does your waifu share your music taste? I don't think mine would really enjoy yung lean's sick raps

Threadly reminder that in a different universe, every wednesday waifus gather at an imageboard to talk about their anons.

My waifu recently got a cute cheerleader outfit and I'm happy for the influx of new fanart. I love Shuzo!

Mint's smile is very adorable in that picture. So soft.

>What was the first thing that stood out to you after you met?
It's hard to remember what exactly stood out first, but I know I was impressed by his overall cuteness. Most likely his ears and fluffy hair.
>What about them still stands out now that you notice?
I love his hair still, and his ears and tail, the shape of his waist and thighs. A lot of things. Everything.
>What would be your favorite way to pass the time together?
Listening to him sing.
>What ways do you spend time together currently?
I listen to him sing a lot, I often have his three original songs on repeat in the car and am amazed I haven't burnt out after 2 years.
>Any upcoming celebrations for you both? How are you planning to make the most of them?
No real celebrations, but I am looking forward to seeing him in his Halloween costume.
>Which waifus would you like to know more about?
Miku. I know some of the basics about her and I have heard a few of her songs, but I really feel ignorant about her overall. But I do know she is very cute!

That picture of Luka is so vibrant! What a beautiful young lady.
>hands-on
Shuzo is dedicated to his work as an idol, but I think that when it comes to hard manual labor he would probably prefer to sit it out.

How old was your waifu when you met? How old is she now? Even if she doesn't have an official age, what is your best guess?

Is your waifu good about saving money or does she spend it as soon as she has it? Would she have to rely on you to bail her out of a tough financial situation? Is it the other way around entirely?

What does your waifu wear to bed?

If your waifu was running for president, what other waifu would she choose as her running mate?

Here you go: files.catbox.moe/o0sf2g.png

>tfw class and can't answer

I'll be back soon!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! It'll really come in handy if I ever decide to request something in the waifu drawthread.

I guess our 4th anniversary is a celebration?
It's on the 20th, but I'm not sure if I'm really going to do anything, sadly.

Her dandere traits.
How energetic and cheerful she under that shy personality of her.
Walking while holding hands, probably.
Mostly sleeping, talking in bed and while I'm outside.
>Any upcoming celebrations for you both? How are you planning to make the most of them?
Nothing in near time. We celebrated her birthday week ago.
Mint because I've been looking for VN with cute girls, so I was wondering what kind of personality she does have.

She would leave it to someone else.

>How old was your waifu when you met? How old is she now? Even if she doesn't have an official age, what is your best guess?
She is 16.
>Is your waifu good about saving money or does she spend it as soon as she has it? Would she have to rely on you to bail her out of a tough financial situation? Is it the other way around entirely?
She would save money. She is only 16, she can't have bad financial situation, and I'm in good situation.
>What does your waifu wear to bed?
Pajama.

don't depress me please

Have you ever had a hard time in your relationship? Having doubts? The fire extinguishing? Failing to her? If yes, what did you do?

It's something which keeps standing out to me, just how much I can relate to her in a number of ways. We're still radically different in a number of other ways, but it feels like if she wanted to talk about anything at all, I could go on for hours with her about it. Yes, I even have lengthy conversations about the complexities of food.

In terms of appearance, I have always loved her super long and messyish hair. She wears it so well and it'd be fun to play with. Which totally includes twirling her ahoge.

In terms of something we can do together, going round an arcade would be a riot. Especially for the teasing on different games her taunting repeatedly on fighting games, me sliding her seat back on racing cabs...

For the most part, a lot of time is spent drawing with her. Got bored while practicing last night and wound up randomly drawing her on my page; I was originally going to just practice a face but it wound up being a little portrait of her.

Something I've felt for a while though is that I feel like there's a lot more things I could do to spend time with her, per se. Certain things just make me feel sad that she isn't sat here next to me.

>Any upcoming celebrations for you both?
My birthday's on the 25th. I don't really do much for it, so I'm not really sure what I plan on doing. Birthdays make me feel old. Our anniversary is the month after that, too. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but I'd like to make something physical to commemorate it.

A lot of different people. I really like seeing the dynamic people have with their loved one, but obviously you need to know her before you can figure it out.

The juxtaposition between her adorable face and normally-adult appearance.

How she stays determined to improving herself, both at Amaburi and her doujinshi circle.

Our anniversary is in 2 months. I plan on celebrating it by taking her out to the beach and watching the sunset together with her.

I've wanted to watch K-On and Lucky Star, thanks in part to the waifubros who have them.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolutely wonderful!
Thank you, Mintbro.
Shuzo a cute even if Shingan Crimzonz is best SB69

Kobori is more on the girly side, so heavy duty stuff is up to someone else.

>Is your waifu good about saving money or does she spend it as soon as she has it? Would she have to rely on you to bail her out of a tough financial situation? Is it the other way around entirely?
She's frugal when it comes to money.

Pic related, usually. If not that, then some green pajamas.

Speaking of sleepwear, is she the type to have a slumber party? If so, which waifus would she invite over? What would they even do?

Thanks a lot Mintbro ! I hope that you're talking great care of your super important and super cute Mint !

Her beautiful and long silky black hime cut hair. It struck me as something super elegant and made me like even more. My love was gradual, it took me months to realize my feelings, so at the beginning she was just the best girl of the show for me.

I still love them as much as the first day, I want to take care of them, brush them, love them, especially when she's out of the shower after using her strawberry shampoo.

Teaching each other stuff, learning new things together, dates together; making kids and taking care of them, with her and our loving family

Since she's not physically real in our dimension I just think about her, do things for her sake, or just lay down in bed, daydreaming about stuff while cuddling my pillow.

The next one (that isn't something super obvious like spending xmas together) is her birthday, January 15.
For obvious reasons, we don't celebrate Halloween. Spooky things not allowed.

A lot honestly, but the backlog is so big. I already know a few because I was familiar with their series, or already watched it before meeting their respective husband.

>Compliments
Rias and Erza a super elegant and cute with their beautiful red hair !
Momo a cutecool with her monocle !
Konata is the cutest otaku !
Cutebori a cute elemental !
I like Luka and she's my favorite Vocaloid

If it's something she's completely unable to do, she would leave it to me, or wait for me.

Ohayo Waifu thread!

-Loved her voice a lot and how cute she is
-Her hairstyle
-Going out to a walk, since it's getting comfy now
-Playing videogames while she sits in my legs
-No plans currently
-All waifus that don't appeared often in their anime/manga/ln
But yeah, some waifus deserve a S2
-That dress really makes your waifu more cute than she already is
The latter
Mostly, we both love OSTs of some games here and there but she remembers and loves them more than i do
I wonder if they have lewds in their husbando folder too
Keep on searching!

-16 as the start of the anime, she was 17 a few days later and now 19 yrs old
-She can be good at saving but would spend it quickly on new games quickly, also sometimes i give her some money too
-Tank top with some shorts
-Konata or maybe some tsundere waifu
>I-It's not like i want to be your president or anything!
Only self doubts about myself, no problems with her
Most waifus

Do you think your waifu would be interested in UMAs?

Also, what foods does you and your waifu both love? Do you eat those foods a lot?

My love changed. I still care about him but it's not like that anymore. I think we could get along well together but other aspects were very different. I couldn't imagine opening up to him, conversing with him and having him understand me. That's the big thing right there. I think he'd accept the way I am but I need someone who's on my level and just 'gets' me.
I'm grateful for what he did give me and he'll always be important to me.

Her sweet nature
Her fluffly hair looks just as fluffy as always.
Sharing info, teaching each other stuff.
I don't have much time for her because of college, but I try my best to dedicate some minutes to her by posting here or thinking about new ways to improve to be the man she could rely on.
I'm currently learning Japanese for her, I just started a few weeks ago and I'm not being very regular about it, but I'm not giving up, I will be able to express my love for her in a way she can understand clearly.
Anniversary in less than a month!
> How are you planning to make the most of it?
I'm gonna write her a poem, this time in Japanese.
And I'll bake her something too!
Konata seems fun, if a little exentric.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint is cute.

She is willing to do what she needs to accomplish her goals.

>How old was your waifu when you met?
Well, in-game 16, taking in count the year the game was released? she was 22
>How old is she now?
>Is your waifu good about saving money or does she spend it as soon as she has it?
She's not the careless type, she knows how to be smart with money.
I wish I knew for sure

I once wanted to give up loving her, I was in a rough spot and I felt I didn't deserve her love, then I realized I loved her too much to let her go, so instead I got up and improved myself, I went to the gym, I got into a good college, I improved in many ways for her, and I feel better about myself for doing that.
I love Fuuka with all my heart.

How about you anons? Has your loved one inspired you to become better?

Yes, she enjoys cozy folk music like Sufjan Stevens.

She has pretty good taste.

The voice of angels.
The very same.
No wane whatsoever, not complaining.

How calm she remained during different events. I liked how she never took calamity with extreme disdain, and how she could always make things work out.

How much she loves pizza!

Watching a movie and snuggling whilst eating pizza!

We haven't spent a lot of time together this week since my holiday ended, though I have an extended weekend, so I'm hoping to order pizza and watch some movies with her.

I have the weekend extended, and I'll be making some delicious sweet and savoury dishes.

All of them!

Does your waifu like to cosplay?

Good evening waifu thread! Your special one is cute as heck and you deserve a long and happy life together!

Mint is a gosh darn cutie and so is Mintbro!

The thing that immediately stood about Yukari was her habit of using -dono, which still makes me happy even now!

We spend time together by reading each other books, cooking desserts and going on lots of dates! I love to spoil her!

The nearest thing for both of us is Halloween, so I'd love to throw a party!

Every waifu is worth knowing more about, especially from the anons who love them the most!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Erza is powerful and super cute to boot!
Shuzo a super cutie!
Kyousuke is adorable and deserves the world
Crona has wonderful hair and cool powers too!
Minori is super genki and fun to be around!
Miku a lovable darling!
Konata a good taste and a total bro like her husband
Ika a super cute and fearsome
Hibiki a lovely with gorgeous fashion sense!
And the cutest of all are all of (you)!

Your waifu is as cute as a button!

Yukari is super hands on when it comes to anything military in nature!

This thought keeps me going every single day.

What an amazing picture of Shuzo! Super cute!

I reckon Yukari would be 19 now, in terms of time since we met!

She and I are both fairly reckless with money, so we have to make pacts to save up for important things!

She usually wears camo print pyjamas to bed! They're so cute!

If Yukari was running for president, she'd probably want Momo and her monocle by her side!

Super cute picture!

Nep a beautiful

That picture warms my heart! You're a lucky user

Adorable picture of an already adorable waifu! I like how you put so much thought into what you love about her!

Kobori a super cute and her singing voice is wonderful!

Mio an incredible musician and an amazing Akiyama!

Double post today!

That picture is absolutely wonderful! What a cute waifu!

I love to make and eat pastries, and Yukarin loves eating them too!

Super fluffy Fuuka is cute!

Mai waifu inspired me to be a better cook and work out every day!

Yukari loves to cosplay if it's anything military-related!

Question time!

Would your waifu/husbando rather visit the mountains, the beach or a hot spring and why?

How does your loved one deal with the heat? How about the cold? Do they prefer one over the other?

Are they good at sports in canon?

Post your waifu/husbando being a cutie! You all deserve to be happy together!

Yukarin a cute!

C.C. would love the beach, since she loves the heat! I think it's because she can wear cute summer dresses and have fun in the sun all day, and snuggle with me to sleep at night.

As for sports, she's never played them in canon. She prefers to laze around eating pizza!

She would be too embarrassed probably.

I mean, kind of often, to be honest.

Maker ending, I believe, had a sleepover, she wore a cute pajamas.

No idea what "UMAs" is.

She doesn't dislike it, I think. There was one event where she enjoyed it.

Thanks. Yukari is so too.

They have a hotspring close by so she could always go there, but beach/mountains seems a bit more special.

Do any of you guys also have that burning melancholy that only seems to go away when you express your love for them?

How cool she is

Her quirky personality that she has underneath the strong warrior appearance.

Depends what time of the day it is, in the morning I'd prefer being out and about with her, whether it'd be shopping or just walking around the park. Towards evening, we'd both just cuddle on the couch and talk about random things to each other.

Mostly just a few dates here and there. Sometimes I worry I'm not doing enough though.

Yes! Next Thursday is our 4th anniversary, and I'll be spending a week together with her in a sailing trip. Hopefully on the night of our anniversary the sky will be clear so we can both gaze upon the stars together.

I know very little about vocaloid and touhou waifus so I'd like to know more about them.

>compliment a waifu
C.C. is cute!

She has no problems doing any of the heavy stuff. In her first appearance she comes back to the guild carrying a huge horn filled with gifts from the village.

That would be cute

>How old was your waifu when you met? How old is she now? Even if she doesn't have an official age, what is your best guess?
She was 19 at the start, I think it's been 1-2 years now so she would be 20-21 now.

>money
Money wouldn't be a problem with her because she earns a lot from the missions.

Cute purple pajamas with sword patterns!

Thank you, Mio is a lovely bassist!

You'll have to explain what UMA stands for.

Yes, she's the reason why I want to do well in my life so she can be proud of me.

And yes, she's very fond of cosplaying.

With the exception of that part about it going away.

Still improving myself both physically and mentally.
Have been reading /sci/'s sticky on economics and might read /biz/+/lit/ books
And physically the usual, doing exercise and learning to cook some new foods
I'm really sure she would like to
-She might like them, but not as much as her sister
-Aside from the usual pizza and burgers, we both like curry, rice and some candies here and there
But i try to not eat a lot though
Thanks Yukarianon
Your waifu has a really cute smile

-All of them but i think a hot spring suits her more
-On the heat, turning on the air conditioner plus drinking cold water and maybe eat some ice cream
Cold would be just getting comfy with a sweater, drink hot chocolate and be near the PC
-Yes but no, depends of the sport

>Unidentified Mysterious Animal
Similar word to cryptids in Japan

-She was 20 when I first saw her debut, and 22 when she first grabbed my attention.
-She's often seen as having a taste of the fancy, but she's actually quite smart when it comes to managing her finances. That said, she is definitely the breadwinner between the two of us.
-A nightgown.
-Either Miku, or someone competent enough to manage these kinds of political affairs.

Frequently. Mostly due to cases of self-doubt. As situations take a nosedive, it does bother me more than it should. A little reassurance is usually all it takes; that things will get better if I keep fighting.

My Beloved has inspired me to keep pushing forward. Work on not letting myself get beaten by the odds and circumstance. I still have a bit of trouble, but I'm making some degree of headway.

Quite a bit. In ways I'd never expect.

-Definitely the beach so she could savor the majesty of the ocean. That said, I wouldn't mind taking her to a hot spring.
-She prefers the heat, mostly because it gives her an excuse to go to the beach or a pool.
-She's good at running and swimming, but beyond that she doesn't seem like she's all that involved in sports.
-...and done.

In that case, maybe if it had tentacles. Also, we both seem fond of seafood.

Does your wafu have a character song/sings in the OST? If so, how many times do you listen to it?

How do you store your waifu folder? Do you only have it on your HDD and taking life dangerously?
Or do you store it in a USB or a external HDD, etc. ?

Because i'm really spook'd about my waifu pictures dying

If your waifu was in high school, what club would she join?
If she already is, what other club could she have joined?
Could she even be a Student Council President?

Her songs were a big reason why I finished Symphogear when I first watched it.
How much of a cutie she is.
Her birthday is next week on the 13th, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do yet.
If it's something she needs to do she'll do it.
There's some overlap, but for the most part no.
She was 16 in G and if I kept going after that she'd be 19, but she was still 16 in GX which aired last year.
She's responsible with money.
She has cute bird themed pajamas in GX.
Enough crazy stuff has happened to her already, I don't think she's too interested in seeing more.
If you only count solo songs she has 7 and I listen to them somewhat often.

>How hands-on is your special one? Are they the kind who'd get down and dirty, or would they leave the heavy duty work to someone else?
That's basically 'I have to do (nearly) everything'. Problem being that I'm also the kind of person who lets other people do the work. Maybe we could hire a maid twice a week...

I listen to nearly everything; considering that includes anison our musical tastes work just fine.

It's annoyingly coy on her age and what she does.
It's reasonable to assume that at the start of the manga she's 17, and up to volume 8 she's 19. That's purely based on her birthday and term starts, though. I really wish I could read the two latest volumes...

>Is your waifu good about saving money or does she spend it as soon as she has it?
She's savvy about certain things. Saving points, using things wisely and all. The only problem is the fact neither of us have restraint when we see something we really want, so savings aren't always full up.

Four possibilities. Two different kinds of pajamas, a tanktop + shorts or her adorable Panda shirt and shorts. Her official daki has her wearing just a long shirt; pretty sure any of mine would fit that bill. Alternatively if it's warm and it's just the two of us, 'less than above'.

>If your waifu was running for president, what other waifu would she choose as her running mate?
Difficult one, but I feel like Mio would be really well suited to being the more serious one who tells her what she can and can't say about things. Get the feeling that it might stress Mio out a little, though.

Her tail obviously, but I found it cute and it didn't bother me at all.
Her devotion to the one she loves
I like cuddling with her to pass the time.
With uni back in full swing, I've been doing classwork and studying while she just hangs out in my room, but I still spend time with her relax and sometimes playing vidya.
Little less that 2 months until hers, at the very least I will go out for a nice by college standards meal.
Miku and the other Vocaloids, I know very little about them other than the fact that they are cute.

I would say she is more hands-on than not

I'm fine with any music that isn't rap or hip-hop so I'd be fine with her taste

No official age, but my guess is 20-21
>Money
She spends plenty of money on clothes but it doesn't go overboard
Sometimes just a t-shirt, but I do love her nightgown

The opposite actually, my love for her just keeps growing

>UMA
Don't really know much about UMAs but would Miia be counted as one?
>Food
We both love eggs, we eat them pretty much whenever we can

Yes, Miia gives me motivation to work hard, and I'll start working out once I manage to free up my time

Depends on the costume, but yes for the most part

>mountains, the beach or a hot spring?
Hot springs, she mentions how much she loves them
>deal with heat?cold?
Heat is not as much as a problem as the cold where she needs a source of heat to keep warm which I gladly provide
>sports?
She's a good swimmer
>Post your waifu/husbando being a cutie!
It's hard for her not to be cute

Yes, I listen to her songs every single day before I go to bed

HDD but I also have a google drive that I update every couple weeks

Questions:
What movie would you like to watch with your waifu?
If your waifu was to direct a movie, what would it be about?

It depends really on what it is and if she's interested in it.

I doubt she would like the country music and rock music I love listening to, but she might enjoy some of the stuff I casually listen to.

I doubt she'd have time.

>age

She's 16 at the start of her series, but I generally imagine her at 18 which would be her age at the end of the first games.

>money

She's smart about it, at leat WAY more than I am.

>bed

Cute PJs or a comfy Kigurumi

>president

I'd imagine one of the more super smart waifu - Fuuka comes to mind.

Let me know if you do play them or need a hand with anything. I love talking to others about the series.

Once in awhile I guess, I start questioning myself and if she'd actually like an idiot like me, it just sorta passes after a bit.

She'd be more likely to attend one I think.

We both enjoy candies quite a bit, her taste is more towards sweets and mines more towards sours though. I'm pretty easy going with food so I'd probably just go with whatever she wanted me to make.

I've come a long way since she saved me. Still need to continue improving for her, more and more every day.

Waifu pizza party when?

>Cosplay

She adores it.

T-thank you! Same to you and Yukari!

I love that pun

>visit

Beach or mountain - they're more open and free.

>weather

She does well in most temperatures!

>sports

Not really, her size doesn't lend itself well to most sports.

I mainly listen to her series ost a good chunk of the time actually. Her voice is beautiful and can really bring me back to reality when I'm not quite there.

I would answer most of the questions posted in the thread but I'm tired as hell so I'll just do the first two in the OP.

The iconic pink cowgirl hat.

Her relentlessly effervescent personality and outlook on life.

It's easy to say to myself that she's important to me. But how important is that? Important like a close friend or lover? Nothing that simple. She's my wife, my other half. I swore to spend my life with you for a reason Rika. You complete my incomplete existence. Life without you is a wasted life.

-Hmm. I can't think of just one thing. Maybe the fact that she was obviously hiding her secrets like all the other villagers. All those hidden things in Higurashi led me to reading more and more.
-How wise she is in certain aspects of life. And how foolish she is in others. A paradoxical existence of youth and age. People talk jokingly about immortal lolis or whatever all the time, but Rika is the best I've seen an aged little girl portrayed, and it's crushingly depressing.
-Alone together would probably just be talking, and playing games. I want to do things like play chess and mahjong and cards and read together. And wine with her late at night, drink tea with her in the evening.
-Drink and talk. It's usually a one sided talk though for some reason haha. And I fight with her in the Daybreak game. That's the time I feel like I'm "with her" anyways.
-Nothing coming up. Maybe I'll celebrate Halloween with her. I don't know what she thinks about it but she'd probably love the day, in concept at least.
-I know a lot already about pretty much everyone. Especially everyone who has already posted. But that Shiki I'm interested in I guess, the vampire. I haven't seen the anime. But what drives someone to love a pure "villain" character? I'd like to see other perspectives, and parse the truth about a supposedly evil character.
She's very hands on, she maintains her own shrine and never complains about her work.
Well she doesn't have internet so probably not. I don't know if I'd like that anyways.
She was 10. I like to think of her as 12 now. I respect her as someone as intelligent as her real age.

Her eyes.

Her smile, although I've always noticed that too.

Playing in the snow, and if there isn't any, she can make some.

Trying to beat this ungodly heat.

Not until December. Besides Christmas, that's when her birthday is.

She's more inclined to do things herself, if she feels the need to do it that is.

Highly doubtful.

We were both 17, but now I'm 25. It...saddens me.

She only spends it when she needs to.

A tanktop and shorts.

No, I can't say I've experienced any of those things.

Not really. The most she'll do is share a hotel room or tent, otherwise she prefers to have secluded places to sleep.

>Do you think your waifu would be interested in UMAs?
I have absolutely no idea.

>Also, what foods does you and your waifu both love?
Sweets, frozen treats and fruits.

>Has your loved one inspired you to become better?
When I think about her, I want to try to be better and more comfortable around children. I get really nervous and anxious around them and have no idea how act, respond or to even exist around them properly.

Well, there was the 4koma section of the manga where she cosplayed as Yuki Nagato, but I'm not sure if that's really canon.

her body"
Her cuteness
Relaxing in bed together all daaaay
Listen to music, go out, watch some stuff together, and play games
Her 10th anniversary birthday is coming up and I'm not sure how I'm gonna celebrate it, but I gotta do something BIG.
Most of them. I like going on their wikis and reading facts and trivia about them.
She's determined to do anything no matter what.
She likes spending some money here and there, but is cautious about how much she spends. I doubt she'd had to rely on me for financial issues.
super qt pajamas
Occasionally, but those thoughts usually go away quickly.
She's had slumber parties with her friends before.
Definitely
>what foods does you and your waifu both love?
Sweets
She helps me go beyond my limits as her power reaches me!!
Yes
>Would your waifu/husbando rather visit the mountains, the beach or a hot spring and why?
The beach because she loves being in the water.
>How does your loved one deal with the heat? How about the cold? Do they prefer one over the other?
She can handle the heat fine, but she can't stand the cold.
Everything she does is cute
Here's the main theme for Sonicomi youtube.com/watch?v=N9NehmEGKN8

Take it from me, always have a backup. My hard drives dying and just yesterday most of the images on my computer were destroyed along with countless other files, including my waifu folder. I'd be in trouble if I didn't have copies on my phone and a usb stick just in case.

Probably a club that has a lot of events that keep you out and about.

>movie

I think it'd be fun to watch a comedy like one of the Monty Python movies with her.

>directing waifu

Probably a drama or something similar.

>Would your waifu/husbando rather visit the mountains, the beach or a hot spring and why?
Maybe the mountains or the beach with an umbrella, but probably not a hot spring.

>How does your loved one deal with the heat? How about the cold? Do they prefer one over the other?
She's a yuki onna, so...I mean, yeah.

>Are they good at sports in canon?
Skiing and snowboarding are her forte. She can do other activities such as track running, but she has to be careful not to get heated up too much.

She has two character albums with two songs each on them, which I bought and play in my CD player.

I use an external drive. I should probably make another backup, just in case.

She's in a journalism club.

I don't really know much about movies, sorry.

Not in the mood questions at the moment (sorry), but maybe posting my love will make me feel better. Take care and have a wonderful week, all.

Thanks Mintbro! I love my Hibiki so much that I can't imagine living in a world without her smile and her love! Mint a precious, to make sure to do your best to give her all the love and happiness she deserves!

>first thing
That even though she is very competitive and confident in herself, she is actually a very kind person, even to her rivals! I love this about her, the fact that she doesn't let rivalry get in the way of fairness or friendship.
>still stands out
Her beautiful blue eyes that perfectly compliment her long, black ponytail.
>Pass the time together?
Maybe watch movies or a tv show together while cuddling under a nice warm blanket!
>Currently?
Listening to her sing and dance, or talking about life at the end of the day while laying in bed.
Her birthday is in October, but i'm not sure what I'll do for it, but I'm sure it will be a very lovely day!
>Know more about?
I would like to know more about Mint and Erza! They are both lovely from how they are described by their wonderful husbandos, but I still know little about them since I haven't read/watched their source material yet.

>compliment
Konata has lovely long hair and a cute demeanor and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

It depends on what you mean by that. Hibiki would rather deal with people directly and do things directly when it comes to her Idol work, but as for manual labor, I would think she would try to do it if nobody else could help her with it.

S A D B O Y S

And yes, I think she would enjoy most of my music tastes, and I hers!

Somehow this only makes me feel sad, to know that my Hibiki is lonely and longing like I am for her.

>QUESTION!

What sport do you think best matches your beloved's personality and why?

>BONUS!

Post your beloved playing a sport!

Are you the house husbando in your relationship with your waifu? If so, then, just like what this user said, do you have doubts? Do you often have thoughts and/or nightmares that you waifu might be flirting on other men? Do you often fear that she might be doing it with other men and knowing that you'll never know because you just stay in the house?

bonus : or was their a point where she cried to you and confessed about everything because you're too nice, polite, kind, and innocent that it just hit her consciousness?

Just a lurker passing through to say good show anons. Seeing love blossom in any way is great.

I don't have a waifu but I wish you all well. Be cool and strong for her, okay? She deserves your best, and any one of you can be her hero.

I'm definitely trying, as best I'm able. I wrote another letter to him last night, in fact. A short one, but I haven't been quite so wordy as of late. Plus I know there's only so much words can express, when it comes to my feelings towards him.

-Probably his shy personality, dare I say clinginess in a certain sense. It clicked with me, not only in terms of understanding it but also wanting to be there for him.
-His cute, fluffy hair, if I had to name just one thing. I noticed just recently that the undercut he seems to have towards the rear of it is a bit more noticeable in the manga, too.
-Anything. I could lay on the couch and stare into space all day and still be happy as long as he was there with me.
-Kind of hard to quantify. Mostly just thinking of him and imagining doing stuff with him, a few "dates" here and there. A little generic, admittedly.
-Our anniversary is in about a month and a half. Hopefully I'll be able to bake something and spend some quality time with him, but I have a nagging feeling that circumstance will screw me over.

I'm sure he'd be equal parts willing and able if it was for the right reason. Especially considering how strong he is.

I have. I'd dare say our relationship is stronger than ever now. I won't go into detail now for brevity's sake, but if you really want to know I can explain later.

I like that sort of stuff, and Crona's world is full of strange beings. I don't know if he's interested in them per se, but I'm sure he could share a few stories about them.

Thank you! Yukari has lovely hair too, as I'm sure you're well aware.

>questions
Mountains suit his demeanor a bit better I think, although I'd choose the beach for reasons I've explained before.
>sports
The only sport he attempted in canon is basketball, and I'd say he still has a fair bit of learning to do with that.

Off and on. It's hard not to be, sometimes.

>running mate
She'd probably pick Satoko or something. I know who I'd pick though, in that village. If she were serious Sonozaki Mion has the makings of a political leader.
For sure, I know what you're talking about. Love for her is one of my few true passions in life, and it makes other things feel dull in comparison. The dullness in annoying, but it goes away when I think about her so I think about her all the time.
Like a headstrong idiot I push on through with force. I obsess over us together until I feel like the doubts are insignificant.
>UMAs
Haha, yeah of course. It's a strange world we live in. Why not believe that there can be strange things out there. I want to go UMA hunting with her.
Onsen! She seems to enjoy that a lot. But I want to visit them all with her. The way I see it, it's a package deal. We'll visit a tourist area that has them all in walking distance.
Only all the time. That, and other series related songs like
youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFjToCnp8
help me out. The songs are all quite sad, but it helps when I'm sad.
A live action mahou shoujo would what it would turn out to be if she were directing, done something like the first Haruhi episode I imagine.
Baseball I suppose. Haha, because her Japanese spirit? Chess isn't a sport but that's the game that suits her just right. Or any kind of gambling game.
Jesus Christ, I don't want to subscribe to such an insecure nightmare world. I've got faith in my girl. As her very important job she works her own shrine on her lonesome. Being with her, I'd pick a job close to home. Or maybe even work with her as her parents seemed to do together.
Thank you. Strong and cool, yeah. I can do it.

Yes she does, quite often
A bunch of places: in my laptop's HDD, in 1 extenal HDD, in a small USB and finally in my 2nd laptop's eMMC
All of them are exactly the same
We should be focusing on archival storage instead of "innovating" wireless headphones
She's already in the Game Dev Club
Maybe she would like to be in a Comp Sci Club that focuses on math?
Matrix movies, Equilibrium and maybe the new Jason Bourne movie
The 2nd being my favorite

Maybe an anime movie adaptation of one of her games, since she loves those games a lot, i'm sure she could even be the writer
It's an adventure game so it would be great to watch
Your waifu has a cute yet beautiful voice
Have a good week too

Have a good evening waifuthread
Remember that your waifu loves you lots no matter what!

Can you describe how much you love your waifu?
If not, then you shouldn't worry nor feel bad about it, i'm sure you love your waifu a lot and it's hard to describe it right now

>How old was your waifu when you met? How old is she now?
I was 16/17 and she was 15/16, today we are within a year's age from each other.
Hibiki is rather responsible with her money as she has to be considerate to the needs of her pets! She doesn't exactly make a lot as an idol, so she has to keep an eye on her spending!
usually pic related
>running for president
She would probably have Takane as her running mate and the rest of 765 in her cabinet!

Never about our relationship, but about myself and if I am doing the best I could be doing for the sake of our relationship.

Hibiki has had many a slumber party with the 765 girls, and has even had pillow fights!

Cutie spotted!

>Also, what foods does you and your waifu both love? Do you eat those foods a lot?
We both like eating fish, rice, chicken, and japanese cuisine! I eat a lot of fish and chicken but only eat japanese food when I can afford it.

She has inspired me to not give up and to keep my head held high and strive to always improve!

Sure! Hibiki enjoys getting dressed up and showing off! But no frilly things, haha!

Thank you Yukaribro, your beloved is as cute and fluffy as ever!

Hibiki would enjoy going to a hot spring to relax and take advantage of the health benefits!
Hibiki isn't very good with the heat, so she just lays around next to the fan! Hibiki is better with the cold because she can put on layers or cuddle up next to her furry friends!
She is!
OK!

>Speaking of sleepwear, is she the type to have a slumber party?
It'd be fun, but I think she'd probably wind people up wanting to watch late night anime and staying awake beyond what other people wanted to stay up for.
Also, a few people might have cat drawn on their face in the morning.

>I've wanted to watch K-On and Lucky Star
You really should; while I'm biased on one of those for obvious reasons, they're both extremely fun and cute shows. I still think Amaburi is the best Kyoani show in years and I really want an S2/hope you get an S2.

And Mio is the cutest bassist! I feel like Mio would be an amazing 'older sister' role to Konata; being able to get her to work through things but still having fun in the process.

I just hope she doesn't prod it expecting it to breathe fire or something. That might end rather badly.

>Also, what foods does you and your waifu both love?
Snacks, and I really should order a load of imported ones but I can never decide exactly what to get...
She'd probably agree that they taste a lot nicer being imports from Japan, even if it's a placebo.

>Konata seems fun, if a little eccentric.
That'd be my lovely Kona-chan~
Sometime I'll go through the manga and abridge it to just panels she's in. Maybe I could upload it somewhere.

>Has your loved one inspired you to become better?
It's a little bloggy, but my anxiety got a fair bit worse after I felt a sense of will to improve myself for her. If I don't practice art, learn Japanese or exercise then I'll feel pretty terrible because it feels like I'm not working hard enough. I mean, being an ultraweeb who draws, speaks Japanese and looks like Dante is probably an impossible goal; but I'll try my damnedest to be someone worthy of her. Put simply, I want to be someone she mentions with pride.

Waifu LOVE

Words are hard

I always liked genki characters, so her positive attitude and how she's full of energy stood out to me immediately. But I learned to love every single part of her over time, I just wish she wouldn't be so reckless all the time.

I honestly don't mind what we'd do as long as we get to be together, but I'd never get tired of just cuddling with her.

Actually it's our second anniversary next month, I am really excited! Looks like I'll have that day off so I can't wait to spent it all with her.

She tries her best to get things done even if it's hard work.

Well she deals with UMAs on a daily basis if you count Vertex or her fairies as such.

I am the opposite of a picky eater and Yuuna loves all kinds of tasty food but her favorites are Udon and Botamochi so I'd love to eat some with her.

Trying my best to become a better person for her everyday, infact I would have given up a lot of things a long time ago if I hadn't met her. I truly love her and owe her so much.

She does! Pic related.

She can get a bit unmotivated if it's too hot but she doesn't hate it in particular. If she's ever too cold I would be there to warm her up.

She's pretty good at sports!

I love her singing voice, I am never gonna get tired of this. a.uguu.se/ewf4veGbhxep_02.HelloGirls.mp3

The Hero club!

Super cute idol you've got there. I am sure she'd get along great with Yuunas fairies. Martial arts fits my Yuuna quite well. Her dad actually has a black belt and taught her.

Thank you a lot user, she is my hero so I will try my best to be hers too.

I stayed up longer than I should have, good night thread.

What is a waifu?

A beautiful little pile of love
But enough of that, have at you!

>Does your waifu like to cosplay?
I could give a long winded answer but... well, I think 'yes' suffices. Quite a bit.

Evening Yukaribro! I wonder, is there a military ranking which 'fluff' could go into? Her Fluffiness Yukari-san?
I wonder if Kona-chan could get Yukari to play Advance wars. Tank rushes are probably a viable strategy... right?

And I feel it needs reiterating that every single post you make just reminds me of how much of an amazingly fitting couple the two of you are!

Hot spring probably gives her the most opportunity to make less-than-publically-acceptable comments about people around her, though there's a lot of fun cliche stuff you can do at a beach. Which may include deliberately not rubbing in suncream properly to produce a silly picture on each other's back. Or to leave cute messages with arrows pointing to each other for people walking behind to see.

>How does your loved one deal with the heat/cold?
There's only so much you can do in the heat, but when it's cold you can just wear more to warm you up. Plus, hardware overheats when it's warm, and that's a bad thing my PC is 60C idle right now...

Somehow. Considering her family history, I'm happy that she's pretty tough and healthy.
Also as a fun fact, the answer to that is the very first page of the manga!

I own her single physically!
It's kinda a funny one because she isn't the most musically talented, though she's a better singer in the single than the show.

The only things I have backed up to an external drive are things which are quite rare or unique things which I've paid for.
The reason? It wouldn't be a chore if I had to go through and save all her artwork again.

>If your waifu was in high school, what club would she join?
She wouldn't join a team or club purely because it gives less time to watch prime-time anime. She could have made a club to watch anime in school, but I don't think that would've gone down well.

>What movie would you like to watch with your waifu?
It's not out yet, but I'll be buying two tickets to see Ready Player One when that's a thing. I think I'd probably enjoy it more than her, but there'd be a lot in there to still keep her interested.

>If your waifu was to direct a movie, what would it be about?
I feel like if she were to ever direct a movie, it'd be a bizaare mashup of a silly number of tropes. At the same time though, I still feel like she'd do a good job of something like an adaptation of Outbreak Company. Fantasy + preaching the wonders of anime, manga and games? Definitely. She might expect me to treat her like royalty for a bit though. You know, to 'understand the royalty's position in the film' and all.

>What sport do you think best matches your beloved's personality and why?
For some reason, I figure she'd be good at dodgeball. I just feel like it's probably the sport she could make up the most 'power move' names for, and since she's tiny she'd be able to dodge pretty readily! She can run pretty fast, which helps too.

Thanks, user. Catgirls are adorable, so I love it when she wears fluffy cat ears.

I think the length of most of my posts kinda shows I'm bad at putting all my feelings into words. But, one thing's easy enough to say.

I love you, Konata Izumi.

Looks like I'm double-posting, oops. I should be going to sleep soon anyway, so goodnight!

The only doubts were at the very beginning when I fought my feelings for him on account of being not gay. But once I came to terms with the fact that it isn't gay as long as he's cute everything has been great, I've only begun to love him more.
Thank you. Your Kobory is incredibly cute as well. Shingan has nothing on my fabulous princess.
>slumber party
I think he would be a fan, yes. Although I don't think he'd invite anyone who was more flashy than him. He wouldn't want to be outdone at his own party. I've started lifting weights and eating less garbage thanks to Shuzo. He also encourages me to keep working hard at college and to be successful. It seems our waifus helped us in somewhat similar ways.
>Does your waifu cosplay?
Shuzo doesn't cosplay exactly, but he does wear a lot of different outfits. He essentially wore a maid outfit complete with lacy apron for a café collaboration and he even designed one of his outfits himself (pic related). His enthusiasm for wearing ridiculous and cute clothes is something I really love.
Yukari's bright smile is infectious, thank you Yukaribro!
>Beach, mountains, or hot springs
I think Shuzo would prefer the beach since his ideal form of relaxation is lounging in the sun with a fruity drink. I prefer the mountains myself but anywhere with him is fine with me.
>Dealing with heat and cold.
I think the heat would tire Shuzo out after a while since he contractually has to wear clothing that covers his skin and his fur is so thick. But that all comes in handy when it's cold, and besides, he has me to cuddle him.
(1/2)

(2/2)
He has three songs from the app which was my first exposure to him so that became set as his voice in my mind but in the anime he has a different seiyuu whose singing just doesn't seem all that much like Shuzo to me but I'm becoming accustomed to it regardless. I listen to his music all the time and I'm looking forward to more songs being added to the app.
I think he has the charisma to be student council president but other than that I could see him in a theater club.
>What sport matches your waifu?
Ice Dancing, since it's so elegant and dainty with a lot of room for showmanship.

Not a character song, but she does sing her own stuff.

I learned the hard way a while back to make sure I keep a back-up.

I've heard stories that she used to be part of the astronomy club.

After recently introducing her to 'Blazing Saddles', I'm thinking of moving on to the Kirk Douglass version of '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea'.

I'm still trying to find that middle ground. Being indifferent in this regard can be just as damning as being jealous, at least from my experience. That said, I'd say that the bigger risk would be of me losing her to another woman. The problem with being on your own is that the mind tends to wander after a bit; takes you to places you really shouldn't be thinking about.

I've always had trouble with words, especially in the open.

She's more of a swimmer. In lieu of that, have something of her running.

Yea, she love rock (British rock mainly) and jazz. And that's things that I enjoy too, and that I enjoyed even before meeting her.

As shy as she is, if the board is fully anonymous she would have a lot of fun posting all the cute/lovey dovey stuff she want to do with me

Her canon age at the end of her adventures is 19.
Following her complete birth date (January 15 1991) she was 20/21 when I met her in January/February 2013. She would be 24 now. I'm 24 too.

She's good with that kind of stuff, so unless she randomly find a left handed instrument sale, she would have no financial problem. Besides, her parents seems to be far from having financial problems.

Blue pajamas, no bra. Pic related from the 4koma.

>If your waifu was running for president, what other waifu would she choose as her running mate?
She won't run, president races are one of the most viscous things in the world where everyone will dig your life for the most embarrassing secrets. Definitely not her cup of tea.

Yes, because a relationship is a rollercoaster of feelings, and that you love your waifu for the best and the worst.
Waifuism is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

She already had these kind of things with the other keions. I don't think that she would be the one organizing it since it would ask her to talk to a ton of different people, inviting them and that kind of stuff.

>UMA
No, she rather more traditional pets like cats, or maybe a pet turtle.

>Food
Outside of sweets and cakes, her taste in real dishes isn't mentioned, so I can't really answer that question. I still bake her the cakes she love !

I'm not sure, her weapons/fighting style and her name, I think.

How she cares about everyone and her design.

Chatting while drinking tea.

I think about her almost all time, and I cuddle with a pillow (no daki yet) at night.

I don't know if there is someone with a waifu from Love Live, but I'm about to start it. Also I would like to watch K-on in a future, Mio and Yui are cute.

Yukari's fanatism with tanks is adorable in my opinion.

I think there's no official age, but I guess she's 14-15 without considering timeloops ,perfect.

She was ok for 2 years with insurance, so she must be good with money.

You get in home after work/college, and your loved one seems angry and doesn't want to tell why, maybe it's your fault. What would you do?

Her positivity!
It's still her positivity!
Have a long picnic date together.
Being comfy with each other as always.
Not yet, there's nothing going on at the moment.

She's practically hands-on and would do everything herself.

Maybe, I think she might be into some dopey music.

That's extremely cute.

She would be quite old actually. In her 80s but still in her youthful form!
She's quite the spender, so I have to restrain her from spending quite a bit.
Pajamas and she would wear it in a very messy way.
She would pick Bismarck without hesitation. I don't know if there's any waifu here that would look like Bismarck and act like her though.

She enjoys them and I think she's going to invite every one of them. And obviously they're going to party hard.

Probably.

I think if there's a certain thing that we like together is that we don't have a particular preference as long it tastes good on our palette.

Potentially she would. Maybe cosplay as some silly oni or something.

The beach because she's quite chill.
She loves cold more than the heat, but it's because she got used to the cold weather though.
She is proficient at fighting, so I would say she should be good at one sport at least.

Nope. It would be nice to hear her sing though.

HDD and external HDD.

The foods club.

A comedy movie!
It would be about Bismarck getting pranked by me and her.

Shooting mostly because she yells 'feuer! feuer!' so cute that it really complements her.

Calmly explain what's wrong with the situation and find the most peaceful solution to solve it. She rarely gets angry though.

Her hair, it just stands out in a way.

Her resilience and adaptability considering her situation.

I'd love to sit down and talk with her, learn from her, and cook together.

I've never played the Galaxy Angel series but I'd like to to learn more about Mint.

She's completely capable of getting her hands dirty.

I listen to a lot so I'm sure we'd find something we both enjoy.

I'm pretty frugal and she has a careful mindset so we'd both be pretty conservative with our resources.

I don't know who she would pick but it'd be one hell of an election.

I hope the new season brings you a lot of cute fanart!

At times I feel like I don't do enough but that's more my personality than anything.

She is the UMA. As for food, our tastes line up pretty well.

It'd be cute to see her try.

I think she'd enjoy a trip to the hot springs just for the novelty.

Her vn has an amazing OST and I listen to it often but she doesn't sing any of them personally. I do get a little heart pang when she speaks at the end of the second to last track.

Thanks for reminding me I need to get some external storage.

If she directed a movie it'd be a tragic romance type movie with love ultimately prevailing.

Her temper.
Everything.
Working out and eating right.
We work out and eat right.
All waifus because they are all wonderful.

>How hands-on is your special one?
She can be quite heavy-handed but her heart is always in the right place.

As long as it's good.

16. 16.

No.

>Speaking of sleepwear, is she the type to have a slumber party? If so, which waifus would she invite over?
Yes. All because all waifus are wonderful.

>Also, what foods does you and your waifu both love? Do you eat those foods a lot?
Healthy foods. Yes.

>How about you anons? Has your loved one inspired you to become better?
Every day.

>Does your waifu like to cosplay?
Sometimes.

Cold over the heat.
I can see her being very good at sports.
>Post your waifu/husbando being a cutie! You all deserve to be happy together!
Doesn't narrow down my choices but will do.

Yes.

No.

On laptop, on a second laptop, on an external hdd.

>If your waifu was in high school, what club would she join?
Baseball or fitness club.

Princess Mononoke.

Baseball.

I am her guardian.

>You can be her hero.
I aspire to be.

No words would suffice. Only actions.

>You get in home after work/college, and your loved one seems angry and doesn't want to tell why, maybe it's your fault. What would you do?
Give her her space and offer her an oiled foot rub.

How was your waifu's day? Mai waifu helped run a successful maid cafe. I'm very proud of her.

Oh, I see.

She probably has a character song(I think there was a duet with Neptune, too maybe.), but I can't bother looking for it.

I have an old copy on a flashdrive somewhere. Too bothersome to constantly update it though.

Probably, for the most part, unless I can help her with her work. I'd probably do some quests for fun, to get mad credits.
And no, because she's certainly not that kind of girl.

Can't reaööy describe it.

Wait for her to calm down a bit, see if I can make her feel better or figure out what it is and see if I can help.
Or I'd just get depressed and sulk alone off somewhere.

good night

Thanks Mintbro!
>the first thing that stood out to you
How cool she is! In terms of how she looks and how good she is at sports. I was secretly hoping that she'd beat Sakaki in that first sports festival.
>still stands out now
Well her coolness hasn't faded at all, but also how cute she is becomes more and more apparent each day.
>favorite way to pass the time together?
Exercising, closely followed by videogames.
>spend time together currently?
Both of those things I just mentioned! Not so much the first one lately, but I'll be going back to the gym again soon.
>upcoming celebrations for you both?
It's both of our birthdays next month! I have a few ideas, but there's still time to think up of some more things.
>would you like to know more about?
I think I know Konata, Mio, Yukari and Im@s Hibiki fairly well, I could stand to learn more about everyone really!
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
C.C. is super cute! Her hair is great as well, I've always been a fan of green hair.

She has been known to goof off with menial tasks, but if it was something she really wanted to do, she'd have no trouble doing so.

A few things, most notably 90's rock.

It's nice to think about!

She would have been 15/16.
>How old is she now?
Either 18 or 31.
>good about saving money?
She is quite frugal. She saved up money from working part time jobs to buy her own mountain bike!
>wear to bed?
Officially, it's not really known. Best guess is a tank top and shorts. With me on the other hand, that's a secret.
>choose as her running mate?
It's hard to say what she'd look for in that. She'd have a hard enough time coming to terms with running a country!

There has been a few stumbling blocks, but no relationship is always smooth sailing. It's those moments that make the bond stronger, when you get through them together.

>Would your waifu/husbando rather visit the mountains, the beach or a hot spring
Either a mountain or a private hotspring, just the two of us.
>why
I'm not really fond of beaches
>How does your loved one deal with the heat?
She doesn't seem to mind it much
>How about the cold?
She dresses in a cozy turtleneck
> Do they prefer one over the other?
I couldn't really say
Fuuka isn't very sporty

I have a mega, and a back up on my phone.

Persona 3 has this weird thing in where no matter what cultural club you choose, Fuuka is in it.
The cultural clubs are music, art and photography, so I guess she could be in all three.

A hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
>direct
A sci-fi one

Take care and be the man your loved one could depend on, that's the best you can do for her.

That's a good attitude, but don't stress out over it, just try your best and focus, she'd be proud of your efforts.
Think what I could have done to cause her to be mad, if I can't think of anything then ask her friends and other people close to her about what may have caused her to be like that, I just know that Fuuka is not someone that gets mad, and if she does it must be serious.

Have a good night everyone

Her personal song is Shiny Smile and I listen to it at least once a day!

I have them on my computer and on a backup drive!

I could see Hibiki joining the dance club or maybe a singer for the light music club!

also, shino a cute!

I want to watch really corny romance movies together and laugh and occasionally get romantic!
>If your waifu was to direct a movie, what would it be about?
Probably an action movie of some sort!

That gif is too adorable!

It would be a crime if you didn't pat that head every day!

I have nothing but trust for Hibiki, though I might get jealous on occasion. My dream job would be to work as Hibiki's personal bodyguard for her idol work!

As far as i'm aware, chess is a sport and is recognized as such in many countries!

I love her more than words can express!

Goodnight! Yuki Yuna a cute!

Talk it out, and if that doesn't work I'll give her space until she is ready to talk.

Whoops! I used the wrong image! Pic related is what she normally wears to bed!

Yes! She'd challenge everyone to a pillow fight, no doubt.

>interested in UMAs?
If they looked cool and fearsome, she might.
>what foods does you and your waifu both love?
Steak! It's a fairly rare treat for the both of us.

Yup! She was the reason I started eating better, and the reason why I used to go to the gym all the time. Can't wait to start that up again.

Not canonically, but I do have a handful of cosplay art of her. Interestingly enough, her in Rei's plugsuit is her most common cosplay artwork.

>rather visit the mountains, the beach or a hot spring
That's a tricky one! It might depend on how adventurous she was feeling. I could see her doing any of those three, but the beach would probably be the most likely answer. She loves swimming, after all.
>deal with the heat?
She's a summer person for sure. For cooling off, a can of Pocari Sweat or a dip in the water would be her go-to methods.
>good at sports in canon?
One of the best in her school, with swimming being her forte.
That goes without saying!

If by expressing love you mean giving her a big hug, then yes.

She does indeed!
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg9Q0ub0fzs
There's that one, and another song she features on with Osaka and Tomo. The one I linked I prefer much more. I should probably listen to it more often, but I'd worry about my heart condition.

My pictures are on my internal and external hard drives, along with an online backup. Can never be too safe!

>what other club could she have joined?
One of the sports or athletics clubs most likely. It'd be cool if she was in a martial arts club, I'm sure she'd be really good at it.
>Student Council President?
Not likely, that'd be far too much responsibility for her to handle!

More than anything. If I attempted to put it into words, she is the embodiment of everything I could find appealing in a person, both inside and out and the burning desire to protect her and keep her safe only amplifies those feelings.

She is elegant, she is deathly shy, and she has a mischievous personality deep down. I want to be the one lucky enough to break through her shell.

>What movie would you like to watch
I've been considering us watching Die Hard 2 at some point, we both really enjoyed the first film when we watched on our anniversary this year.
>If your waifu was to direct a movie
It'd be an action movie about a guy who puts his life on the line for baseball/basketball/something like that. Including explosions, guns and car chases. Don't ask me how it'd work.

>What sport do you think best matches your beloved's personality
It's hard to not think of her as a swimmer, but a sport that requires agility and occasionally brute strength might suit her. Ice Hockey maybe?
>Post your beloved playing a sport!
Can do!

Thank you user! I'll do my best for her.

I love her so much! With so much muchness!
I tried.

She wouldn't be one to hold a grudge with me without saying anything, but if she did I'd just hug the trouble of her!

i often wonder if i jumped the gun, or what it would be like now if the first girl i felt love for didn't die.

I already mentioned skiing and snowboarding.

No, that's not something that can be simply explained.

Ask her if I did something wrong. If yes, I have to take the punishment. If no, ask her if she wants to talk about it. Again, if yes I hear her out and just listen because that's sometimes the only thing that people want from others, and if no just let her be to work it out on her own as she wishes.

posting cute waifu

love you, kyouko

I woild divorce my waifu because she probably takes rancid shits.

Friendly reminder that you're eternal waifu a splendid and so are all of you.

Yui is on tour right now but she wants everyone to know that you're special and to never give up.

Thanks Mintos!

Her face actually. Something about how she looked...
Her personality - she's very empathetic and playful but she has no qualms about fighting tooth and nail for what she wants. Also, how fluffy her tails are,
Cuddling or running with her.
I mostly quit playing a while ago. I tend to draw her, write stories featuring her, and run/walk when I get the chance. It's much more relaxing - plus, she sees no point in me playing the game version of her anyway.
Her birthday aisn't until December, so no.

She's able to play music that can kill people. And the red hair.
The long, flowing red hair.
Listening to whatever music she can play. Or whatever music she feels like listening to. Or going out for walks.
Listening to the music she plays.
Nope. No celebrations planned. Her birthday isn't until February 15, which is a shame.

Thanks for the sentiment, user!

That's a pretty foxy waifu you have there, user.

this is new

I think I have a problem because I have over 1000 plays on my music player of his seiyuu singing.

Thank you for the compliment. Yukari is top fluffy fluff.

As for complimenting another waifu Hibiki from Symphogear reminds me of sunshine even if I know little about her shes so cute and reminds me of my daughteru.

We both get jealous over stupid little things but never for actual reasons

I'm not the best with words but he is my warmth. He guides me and makes me feel safe. Even after seeing him do things I hate I still love him. He's so peaceful and kind. I see a lot of myself in him as well. I want nothing more than to live out my life on a relaxed country side with him. I love him more than anyone or anything else!

the best day of the year, her birthday is soon.
ill probably spend most of it looking for new art of her. already some early drawings. i look forward to it.

nothing.

backups using mega and google drive.
i should probably use something better, and i need to update them soon.

Do you guys have any "aesthetic scenery" that strongly reminds you of your love? I'm not sure how to word this.
Like for instance a place high up in the mountains, or a cat-nap area in a warm place on a sunny day. For me it's the middle of a brisk cold night, with dark clouds and maybe near or overlooking a forest. It doesn't sound romantic when I say it like that but it is in a way.

THE STRONGEST

>those numbers

Lmao

BAKA BAKA

Only the most baka of them all misses by one.

>tweet author asking for waifu's birthday
>says it's unpublished, maybe he'll put it in a future chapter
What suffering.

Not sure if it counts but for some reason I want to say gymnastics

I have complete faith in Miia that she would never go cheat on me.

I love her more than I have ever loved anyone else; she brings me happiness just by thinking about her and how happy she can be; she is the only one that I want to spend my life with; she means more to me than anything else, and I would never give her up for anything, and I would give everything up for her. She has the power to change me, because before I met her I had never wanted to have any kids; but now, I would love to eventually raise a child with her. she is the first and last thing I think of everyday and my only wish is to be with her.

Try to ask her what the problem is and if there is anything I can do to make it better

Thanks Jebus!
Will her tour come to the states? And if so, where do I get my tickets?

Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams!

We both have aspirations or currently have lives that eat up a lot of time, so neither of us would be home too much. We both have to trust each other.

Go out of my way to do little extras for her, like make her tea and do anything she had planned to take care of herself, then when she seems a little cooler ask her how she's doing and if anything was up.

Thanks Jebus and Yui! Same to both of you!

What stood out to me was how cool he is.

His amazing smile never fails to put a smile on my face.

My favorite way to spend time with him would be to take long walks or just relax at home.
He's 18 throughout his series and would be 23 this year.

I'd imagine he would wear pajamas, but I don't know what kind.
He does have a character song. It's my ringtone.
I have a backup on an external, which reminds me that I really need to back it up.
He would join either the science or technology club. He's really smart and organized, so he could easily be the student council president.
The forest reminds me of him since he goes butterfly hunting, as does a home in the country since he grew up in the countryside.

Answering few questions before sleeping! I wish I could sleep

A cute pajama

>Do any of you guys also have that burning melancholy that only seems to go away when you express your love for them?
Yes, I really get related to that feeling.

A romantic one, or maybe a movie of a mahou shoujo anime like cardcaptor sakura or something.

Hunting if it counts

>How hands-on is your special one? Are they the kind who'd get down and dirty, or would they leave the heavy duty work to someone else?
She works hard hunting witches by herself, she wouldn't leave this duty to anyone.

Have a great night, I wish you dream nice with you're waifu!

Give her space at first, then see if she wants to talk about it. Granted, I can be pretty dense about a few things, so I can't help but imagine her being pretty blunt. It'll be okay as long as she doesn't suddenly act ice cold; then I'd know that I'm in some serious shit.

She's off rehearsing for her Sunday gig. Hope everything goes well.

Usually the ocean. I imagine she'd be mesmerized by the waves.

Early to mid-twenties would be my best guess.
She'd be spending whatever money she has and hoping I'll help her if she gets in trouble. She's quite an impulsive shopper.
She likes wearing my t-shirts.

It, like any other relationship, has its ups and downs - Feeling distant from one another, doubts, etc - It definitely takes effort to maintain. I try and spend time with her every day, even if it's just ten minutes talking while walking to school. It definitely helps us maintain a close bond.

She feels more at home in the forest, but enjoys going to the beach.
Swimming! Or lazing around on the floor and moving as little as possible. We both share a dislike for the summer heat. Cold weather is fine though, her tails are so warm and fluffy~
I don't think she'd have any experience with organized sports,

>Could she even be a Student Council President?
Definitely. It would be something she'd love to do, since she'd want to be the "popular girl" of the school, and she's very charismatic. charm magic may be involved.

HDD and google drive.

Thanks user! Tayuya is a lovely waifu!

Try and figure out why she would be angry at me. She would be more irritated that if I couldn't figure out what's bothering her before raising up the subject..