User, I heard you say "nigger" when the waiter bumped into you. Are you a racist?

>user, I heard you say "nigger" when the waiter bumped into you. Are you a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Gigi hadid&oq=Gigi hadid&aqs=chrome..69i57.1364j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=5uNN73sJqr97uM:
teenvogue.com/gallery/how-to-get-perfect-brows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not white so I can't be racist.

i sure as hell am.

now shut the fuck up, you're ruining our dinner.

I said "these aisles need to be bigger". I think we need to talk about your little issue regarding seeing racism EVERYWHERE

If I'd be a racist I surely wouldn't date a woman of the neck-tribe.

didn't you know, every one is racist.

The girl is a nigger, you don't need a waiter for the story

Can't be racist, cause niggers aren't human.
Checkmate atheists.

You forget something.
"nigger" it's a word,
If you feel bad by a word, just suicide please.

I believe that like any other trait we admit is genetic, behaviour is one of them, yes.

This is /r9k/ shit. Sage and hide, people.

Yes I am. You got a problem with that, you ungrateful cunt?

Go back to the kitchen and shut your mouth, woman

Race doesnt exists, theirfore i cant be racist.

xD

It's my second lover dear.

yes, extremely

I would cum in her glass

Basically this.
I’d still call myself racist though

>it's a saying a word makes you a racist episode again

>ignores thot, opens up amren.com on phone and reads the newest article

I showed a video of black americans being black americans on a college campus. GF asked me why they were being so stupid. I told her that they are stupid niggers.

Relationship still intact.

Oh and she is a sheltered german girl. Men lead, women follow.

>being a racist is a bad thing.
Oh americans.

>"I heard you voted Republican last election, is that true? LOL"
What do?

i don’t pay you by the hour to think

I NEVER SAID THAT!!! I PERSONALLY AM RACIST AS FUCK! I ESPECIALLY HATE POTATO NIGGERS, YOURE SUBHUMAN

pls let me come home
it is bs that I will probably have to go to Eastern Europe while Eastern Europeans flood into Ireland via the EU

We are full.

your image makes 0 sense tbqh familia

Deserves a you.

top kek, you virgins never heard of shit-tests?
> yea babe, I hate niggers with all my heart and I honestly think the world would be better off without them
> *soaked panties fly off and KO the waiter bringing me my beer*

STOP LIKING WOMEN BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE WHITE!!!!
Fuck your propaganda

my shadow is black so I can't be racist

Man fuck this beta line of thinking,

>be me, start dating BR au pair girl in VA in December.
>on 3rd date say I voted for trump, she sats shes a feminist, talks about sexual assaults in BR
>tell her feminists in america are all fat dykes that complain about movie roles and video games.
>continue to date, she goes to American feminist rally
>says shes not a feminist anymore
>says shes notices liberal bias in the news more
>asks me for my opinion every single political development

Be the fucking man in your relationship fuckers.

underrated

"Yes and so did a legal majority of this nation."

SHhhhhh, my dear. Do not concern yourself with the inferiors. What are you ordering, Btw?

No cunt, I'm a race realist.

Would you like to tour the projects after dinner?

i went on a date with a chick
turns out she was a jew
upon learning this i started making jokes about gassing her
i banged her hard a few days later
i say what i want whenever i want
bitches got no power over me

of course not
Mein Fräulein

Those eyebrows should tip you off to a chance of some kind of nonwhite admixture, probably Jewish.

>while both parties are irredeemably bad, trump caught my interest as a candidate republican only in name.

>typical leaf cuck
grow a pair

Stop spreading disinfo you armchair anthropologist. My family is Scots-Irish and my older sister has similar eyebrows.

Why, yes, Darling. Aristocrats such as us do not mix blood and look down with contempt upon those who do. Filthy mudbloods, when will they learn. You could tell by that negroid waitress's gaze that she desired coitus with me, for that is all a beast's mind can entertain, yet through her lack of composure interrupted our conversation. I'll see to it her clumsiness is punished. Now, where were we?

Hey, just saying there's a chance. Ever had your DNA checked? This Jewess, for example, is made big eyebrows a trend. Just like how Gigi Hadid looks off, and sure enough her dad's Jordanian. google.com/search?q=Gigi hadid&oq=Gigi hadid&aqs=chrome..69i57.1364j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=5uNN73sJqr97uM:

I don't need my DNA checked. I have a good enough familial record back to the colonies to say with great certainty that my origin is 100% from the British Isles.

>ah yes, the great levin family of argyll
>rubs hands
Just being skeptical.

>This Jewess, for example, is made big eyebrows a trend.

No you dumbshit, full eyebrows, provided they are groomed well, look good. Or are you one of these faggots who likes the tranny pencil eyebrow look?

Seriously, you sound like an aspergers clown case with this kike crap and your flag of defeat.

It's a real trend, one spearheaded by Cara delvigne. Everyone saw her in a few movies and on the red carpet and it became a thing. I don't even follow fashion but I couldn't help being exposed to it.

teenvogue.com/gallery/how-to-get-perfect-brows

The article even says that the point is to go with what your face shape dictates, but the main headline is that delvigne made a splash with her big, dark eyebrows. I'm not even saying that it isn't a trait exhibited in some Europeans, just that you should be aware.

Fucking kek.

I just asked for a bottle of vinegar

No, I just hate niggers

Mind your own business you plastic whore.

No I asked if they served pumpernickel. I never called him a purple nigger

No...Checking the kitchen to make sure niggers are not handling my food makes me a racist...

But of course dear. Even niggers don't like niggers. I drink my whine white. Like I enjoy my pussy.
Let's get out of here and shag.