New chapter out.

Other urls found in this thread:

muddkippz.tumblr.com/post/150087781166/have-you-lost-interest-in-the-manga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Armin is cute.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki.

BRA are best shingekis.

Annie deserves rape, torture and emotional abuse.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

In before Benji dumps the yumkums here too.

Reminder that Bert got what he deserved.

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

Levi will rape Mikasa and make Eren watch as punishment for their crimes.

Can you marry Hange if gay marriages aren't allowed? Biologically Hange is female but identifies as male (Hans). So how does it work?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how surprised are you that we actually got to see the basement this chapter?

I'm very, very sorry you feel that way.

where are the raws

Hopefully your internet boyfriend gives you the savage anal dicking you clearly crave so you'll finally shut the fuck up about him.

I want to hold Mikasa's hand.

Annie's going to face the same very soon.

NO

NO NO NO NO

muddkippz.tumblr.com/post/150087781166/have-you-lost-interest-in-the-manga

>>Anonymous asked:
>>Have you lost interest in the Manga?

>Yes. I still check in to see when Ymir will pop up but besides that the manga isn’t really that high up on my list of interests.

Please don't leave us, we love you Mudder!

If that's how you feel, oh well.

So Historia is gonna show up again faster than I thought. Next chapter or the one after at worst.

Armin will kill Jean.

>christymir#digits.jpg
>pretending to not be the Ben

Come on, supreme YH gentleman.

Soon Armin.

Some of them transformed inside buildings. A gas attack or maybe contaminating their water or food are the only things that make sense. And it would have had to have affected them all very quickly or else the first ones transformed would have eaten the others.

>next chapter is literally the perfect setup for the LM training arc

Praise Kek.

SHOVE THE SPOILERINOS DOWN MY THROAT WITH A RUSTY SPOON PLS

Can we all agree BA is canon?

YH is canon.

no

Annie is going to eat Armin just like he did to her husbando.

I actually thought the arc would end with the basement

The letter will get resolved next chapter when Historia comes back into the story.

This. Yes. Hopefully. Soon. Indeed.

Let's turn this one into a YH dump too.

I wish

I love deluded BAfags.

Yes.

>Implying Mikasa will let that to happen.

Yes.

Since Bert will get to watch the whole act through Armin's eyes, yes in a sense

No longer.

Yes.

Your online obsession is adorable, but I highly recommend you not share with your fellow Islamists just what it is you do on the computer all day lest they behead you or throw you off a clock tower, Allahfeces.

Yes.

*EH

Eren is sexy. I love Eren. I want to let him to dominate me.

Since the joke pages are supposed to foreshadow future events, the titan is clearly Armin's new Bert tulpa, which means Bert is going to kill Jean or some other comrade.

FUCK OFF.

Yes

Ill kill myself on that day.

This one is so amazing

Yes.

See you autistic Floridaman.

My transwoman identity is safe here.

>responding multiple times to a post

Jesus Christ (the one true prophet) you are a retard.

Mikasa, please control your ovaries.

Damn this is lewd. Where's this from?

If it's information they want then Eren should have taken one for the team and fed himself to a mindless titan from outside the walls. The person who comes out would probably be from decades ago and know plenty of stuff about the world, and they won't know to keep their mouth shut

titan Annie would smash Mikasa in a split second. Sorry.

Pure.

Holy shit, it literally says that Historia will have to choose between the humanities and the Yumikurries at the end. Just like Life is Strangled!

Ending of SNK revealed.

Bert deserved life. What he did, he did for the sake of humanity (the real ones, not devilspawn).

I promise to make fun of you when that doesn't happen.

nah, it would be some random person going, "huh? what? titans?"

This.

THE TRIPS DON'T LIE

I'm screecapping you to laugh at you when Annie eats Armong

No, but it says Historia was able to change and become Queen, because of the bond in her heart with Ymir.

I've been waiting years for this and Kek seems to agree.

>Yuri is great! More yuri please!!

It's as though the whole world rejects you, Allahdung. Maybe it's finally time you go blow yourself up and collect your 72 fellow virgins.

Meme magic only works on

No.

This. It'll be poetic when it's revealed BR's village was attacked by the titans FK created first.

where is this from?

Good luck, Anniebot.

We'll see about that when JH inevitably happens.

Literally Victoria from Life is Strange.

Erwin confirmed drama bitch cunt.

>using a Mikasa reaction pic when you're a Bertfag
This is why I have trust issues in these threads.

Yes.

More like manlet raping Mikasa and Eren get hooked to the shit machine as punishment

Nice try you dumb atheist fedora wearing Mudposter, pretending to be Christian suddenly, but Jesus is a prophet to me too.

This exactly. The fact that the same guidebook also said she's Reiner's cumdump I can easily omit because I am a delusional Yumkum shipper.

This this this this. Yuri's revenge was my favorite C&C too. We have so much in common Benji, why can't you just be the Ymir to my Historia?

I believe

die in a fire

I have never played it so I cannot confirm, but I do disagree with your assessment of Erwin's character.

I don't care a shit about Bertolt. Fuck off.

That's too edgy.

Mikasa is obviously Levi's favorite so he's going to train her properly. Eren will probably get cleaning duty.

>Yuri's revenge
My fucking sides KEK. I love that game

This LMfag delusion kek.

Everything is Grisha's fault. It wouldn't be shocking if he was responsible for the attack shown in Bert's flashback where he talks about titans invading his village

>The fact that the same guidebook also said she's Reiner's cumdump
It doesn't say anything about them though.

Someone has the WEBM? The background music was perfect. One of the only two good episodes on Chuugakkou.

a shit

This, it only shows a picture of them together after sex. There's nothing wrong with letting your girlfriend get fucked by Alpha white guys, I do it all the time here in Florida. Ymir is just like me.

Don't take the bait.

>Reminder Levi called Mikasa a gloomy bastard.

I like writing and I have nothing to do, so I'll try and do a fluff fanfic by the end of the weekend. Just a short five/ten minute read with EMA pre-Maria's fall.

I know his butthurt causes him brain damage, even if he claims he isn't butthurt.

Adorable.

You're not the boss of me now.

>all this butthurt

I'm amazed you can even sit with how pained your tender bum-bum is. Ymir is one of Isayama's favorite characters, Reiner canonically ships YH and risked his life to protect Ymir's letter as long as possible, Isayama absolutely loves Yuri and a video game in which the primary theme was a love story between two girls facing adversity. Reality itself rejects you, Allahturd, no wonder you cry and shitpost and delude yourself so much.

That'd be hot.
Unless it involved Armin