Married Teacher Lured Teenage Boy to her House For Sex

archive.is/sfRvy

>A 17-year-old Michigan boy testified in court on Thursday, describing how his 26-year-old married substitute teacher flirted with him on social media and then lured him to her home to have sex on two different occasions.

>Allyson Brittany Moran, a former substitute teacher and soccer coach at Stockbridge High School, was arrested last month for allegedly engaging in a sexual relationship with one of her students.

>Moran faces up to 15 years in prison if she's convicted on the charges of third-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student.

>'At first it was just normal... asking how I was doing,' he said, but later they 'started talking more in a sexual manner,' and eventually they started sending each other nude photos of themselves.

>The victim says Moran met him at the door in a robe, and then led him to a downstairs 'man cave' where she stripped and kissed him.

>The victim says he was invited back to the home a day or two later to have sex again, but that was the final time they engaged in intercourse.

How do we protect our children from these perverted female teachers? It seems like every week we see a new case involving an older female teacher and a young innocent teenage boy. Why do women want to fuck their students?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcZUHSRMXzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was even married. I hope the beta husband leaves her ass.

Why didn't this happen to me?

The best way to do so is to strictly enforce character standards on teachers, deviation from which involves in immediate termination with prejudice. Society has largely drifted the other direction with the "TEACHERZ R PPL TOO, GEEZ GUYS, IT'S 2017!" argument, but their social media often speaks for itself. A detestable subhuman that you give a job title is still a detestable subhuman.

Those entrusted with children absolutely should be held to a higher standard, and those engaging in questionable behavior shouldn't be afforded the privilege to teach. If primary education were conservative rather than liberal, that's likely exactly what you would see. In the status quo with the people in charge, there's nothing that can be done.

How the hell did she get caught?
Checked and THIS

standard!

>lured
kek

Wish I had those horny teachers when I was in school

>lured a 17 year old

...yeah okay

Nice

Faggot kids always tell somebody and that's how they get caught.

>Moran faces up to 15 years in prison if she's convicted on the charges of third-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student.
Nothing is going to happen.

Privileged White women don't go to prison unless they brutally murder someone and was caught on camera over it.

also

>tfw never been victim of a sexual predator

fuck i love equality

There were horny teachers at your school. They simply didnt want you.

NICE
I
C
E

Memes aside, can someone find me a confirmed case of a celeb or athlete or whatever having sex with a teacher, and turned out fine?

Based jungle enemy

Let's me guess.
Boy told parents he lost his virginity.
Concerned parents went straight to court.
how many cases like that? it's always parents
I was masturbating while thinking about my teachers since 14-15 yo.
That guy nailed one and went to court. ahahaha
he's probably gonna chop his parents in to peace soon for ruining his life.

greeted him in a robe.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcZUHSRMXzA

Delete this

They can usually even murder their children and get away with it.

Yeah wtf this kid is 17 I was having sex and getting blown every fucking day when I was 17.

>ywn be 17 again
Fuck this gay earth

WHERE the fuck were all of these horny ass teachers when I was young. Also what kind of a massive fucking faggot of a kid to testify against her.

>victim

dis nigga be gay or some shiiet?

These weekly reminders of whore women remind me again that:

1) Marriage is a sham

2) Women will tell you they want this or that, but really what they want is what stimulates their cunt at the time.

>met him at the door in a robe
I'm 34 and have fantasized about that for a long time. Fuck this bullshit and fuck my shitty life

degenerate loser marry the girl you ruined loser idiot

>WHERE the fuck were all of these horny ass teachers when I was young

your answer is here

reminder

only men abuse positions of power

nothing to see here

>tfw horny teacher wanted me and was too scared to act on it

The beta husband never leaves the whore wife, thats why she's a whore wife and he's a beta

How is 16 not universally the age of consent in the US?
Also no wonder kids are so fucked up. When I was in my teens all my teachers were in their 40s and 50s. 26 is practically a kid these days. Why are kids teaching kids?

>can't move on after five years
literally me

I intended to you bitter virgin faggot but she cheated on me and left. I did marry another girl though.

>had a young 30's teacher
>big tits
>fat ass
>thin waist

She was so hot and she used to invite me over to help her clean out an old house she bought in the downtown area and I was such an autistic sperg that I missed every single signal she ever gave that was blatantly flirty. She stripped down to a tight t-shirt with no bra and bent over often and necessarily to give me views of her ass and i missed what i now know were obvious signs she wanted to fuck me.

I have literally spent the last 15 years drinking myself into an early grave because the best sexual experience of my life in the prime of my youth completely passed me by and instead of seeing it and being to beta to go for it i was too autistic to even fucking see it until I discovered years later what the signals meant.

Kill me. Just fucking kill me.

We're seeing countless stories like this pop up and my theory behind it is that they'll push it til it's normalized and if normalizing it is possible with one gender it's possible with the other, normalizing pedophilia with all of society

even if he was of age, she had a position of authority over him so it's abuse

nice

>victim
Oh please, unless she was a fucking troll.

>17
>victim

that hurts, Vietnam

There's a redpill in between all these stories about female teachers seducing teenage boys

sex is overrated user, and it's not like the memories would be fresh in your mind forever. stop dwelling on the past and focus on your future.

Underrated

The past is a forest of pain and regret. Fucking forget about it and move forward faggot.

The quickest way to stumble is to turn your head and look behind so I stay focused on the dots to keep from walking past the dimes

Sierously, how does anyone even ever find out shit like this happens. I would have had the sense to SHUT MY WHORE MOUTH about something like this. Keep it going for as long as I can then cut it off. I'd head into college feeling like a fucking god because I know BITCHES AINT SHIT!
I'm going to be teaching my son to shut up about stuff like this if it ever happens to him. Except to me, because I need to respond with "Nice

NICE!

There is no future. Sexual discovery is all we have and I didnt even have that.

>victim

mhmm nice mhmm

lol the kid went back so he was down with it
she probly tried to blackmail him to keep fucking her lol
does op even have a penis
you worthless fembot

>tfw no teachers i would've wanted to bang in highschool and they would've wanted primo chad dong anyway
end this life

Teachers get a bad rap. When I was in schoolmi had a teacher I was very close to. Used to spend a lot of time with her 1 on 1. People started talking shit and teasing and put rumors out I was sleeping with her. Her husband came all the time then to give her flowers and inspect the class lol.

Probably a nigger

Women are the destroyers of innocence.

Bragging. A little teenage faggot with puberty hormones behaves like a teen girl and they can never keep their mouth shut about something so cool happening to them

must you hurt us so you damn cong?!

>17 year old
>Boy

Choose only one.

this hurt to fucking read jesus. sorry buddy.

>30's teacher
>drinking myself into an early grave
idiot, killing yourself over a washed up used whore

NISUUUUU (-).(-)

The age of consent is 14 in many EU states including Germany and they're doing just fine.
Why can't a 17 year old have sex? It's fucking insane.

N I C E
I
C
E

who are these beta ass fags that keep complaining about this shit? i guess they dont realize its the only pussy they'll ever get

Reality is a lot of female teachers are raped. And they dont say a thing.
Another reality is that teachers tend to fuck their black students because of age old sympathy. Hes so smart and hes black white man is bad, im bad if i dont let them have this pussy.

Her nose looks suspicions

So she will probly get probation....a decent sized fine because the justice system loves money and maybe registered as an offender but probly not.

Meh.

Cold hard truth from the Emerald of the Orient

Nice

My friend was in group home when he was 16 and ended up fucking one of the female workers that was taking care of him. I tried to convince him to sue the state for a few hundred grand but he wasn't about it. They continued the fling for a few months longer

its a bit silly i don't think lowering it to 16 would do any harm but part of america is being stubbornly puritanical about anything that feels good

Third is a lot of the gym teachers and coaches tend to fuck their female students. In one of my HSs rumor was that one of the coaches when they were young used to fuck so many of the girls. Theyd go into his office or locker room lift up their skirts and go to class next period. Rumor was that he was a good looking muscular young guy. And a lot of his male students would catch them. And then try to fuck the girls hed fuck because they were smuts and nymphos.

>tfw none of your fine ass high school teachers tried to sleep with you

viet cong with the bantz

>17

>part of america is being stubbornly puritanical

So lowering AoC to 16 is a nono but letting faggots display their degeneracy on the streets for children to see is a-ok apparently. . .

Ouch bro.
I missed probably dozens of signals in highschool from prime teen poon that I would have happily plowed if I wasn't so focused on some other whore who wasn't into me at all. Shit I found out a decade after high school.
It's like realizing I had a winning lottery ticket years after the contest expired.
And what's worse is that nothing can fill that hole.

dream scenario

One of my friends used to fuck one of his teachers. This like 17 years ago. He's still fucking her today. He's married, she's married and they call what they have true love.

>senior year of high school
>we get this fine ass busty 23yr latin teacher
>find out through connections she's been fucking a few of the mega chad football players
>she almost got fired because someone took a photo of her partying with them

Everyone knew what she was doing but nobody talked about it. She was so hot though I don't think anyone would have tried to get her in trouble. She looked like a younger Sofia vergara with a cuter face.

She's not even ugly. What made this boy want to ruin her life? She's a shitty person, but not 15 years in prison and registered as sex offender shitty.

literally dozens of sure things, i think thats normal.

Back in the early 90s, had an affair with my female gym teacher. Was the tennis coach as well. Didn't tell a soul since I had a good thing going and didn't want to fuck it up.

Fucked a few years after graduation. She moved away not too long after I went to college. I'm 90% certain I got her pregnant too.

He even used to have them bended over on the desk with asses out. 3 at a time. He used to finish in one left their panties and pants up smack their ass and done. and go to the next one waiting. Conplete the cycle again.

Somebodies dream came true. And I would never tell.

Checked.
Nice.

For another note. I had already fucked three lass in HS by the time I was 17. I would have gladly fucked one of the hot teachers.
There was this one math teacher. Lads i'm telling you, 32 year old of nothing but TIGHT THICC THIGHS. She was hourglass and I regret not even trying to hit on her.

What you guys are describing is almost everyone's youth. Get over it.

Get out there and fuck something while your junk still works. Take it from someone who knows what regret really is.

That mustache, though

White teachers tend to fuck their black students because of, ummm... BIG BLACK COCKS

>Take it from someone who knows what regret really is.
What's your story user

Wouldnt even fuck her with OP's strapon

You should all get lynched

>Children
>17

What a faggot

She was a Euro girl who grew up in france. Literally the perfect looking white girl in a school uniform and a french accent. even though she was like 33 she looked 24-25.

If I could have cum inside that woman I am beyond certain my life would have turned out much better than it did. I never would have been shy around girls after that because I would have conquered the 10/10 and every college skank would have been beneath me and Ironically having that attitude would have made me more attractive to them.

Seriously. I dont think women realize just how badly a man's life and future potential can be ruined when he is not properly instructed on sex and social skills at a young age. Every teenage boy should be have their cherry popped and be instructed in not only sex but social interaction and flirtation by a late 20's/early 30's fit woman to prevent NEET's from happening.

Nice.

>tfw had a teacher i used to flirt with who told me about her nudist family all the time when i was 16
Still regret not fucking her.

Dont feel bad, I missed an opportunity like this when I was 15, because I was just too much of a virgin to know any better.

One thing for sure, If I could go back in time, I would hammer any good looking young teacher I could and KEEP MY FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT.

Its painful the way these kids just have to spoil a good thing by blabbing about it.

Woman actually answer doors in towels a lot more than you would think. I had a paper route when I was about12-14 yrs old and it seemed like the single 30 somethings, would wait for me naked when I came to collect. I knew they were alone because I could see them through the windows as I walked up, so they weren't fucking at the time.

Nice