I'M SLOWLY DRIFTING TO

I'M SLOWLY DRIFTING TO

YOOOOOUUU

THE STARS AND THE PLANETS

ARE CALLING ME

A BILLION YEARS AWAY

Hillary has a 99.3%chance of winning

Yea I don't put too much credence in those polls anymore.

So does that mean the democrats get the Smiley sticker this week?

>polls in current year

>independent

lmao

>poll 30 liberals on who they're voting for
>PMURT IS FINISHED

>democrats
>the current state of them
>picking up seats

Nigger JUST

>Liberal
>Fox news poll

The pendulum swung right too hard, its swinging back faster than anticipated.

Nobody told that to reality. The Dems will lose badly in the Senate in 18 even with a wave election in the Dems favor.

I'm sure all those polled in New York and California are congratulating themselves on the result.

Spoiler Alert: Dems win

DRUMPF

>he thinks Fox isn't compromised

Still waiting on this hard swing to the right.. There are a lot of obstructionists in the way.

polls have been very accurate especially in the last presidential election

How many times are you fags gunna cry when you lose?

>2016+1
>trusting polls
>ever

DAILY REMINDER THIS TYPE OF THINKING IS WHY HILLARY GOT HER ASS KICKED.

THE REALITY IS TRUMP IS NOT DELIVERING ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE

THE LARGEST ONGOING PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN IN WORLD HISTORY IS BEING LAUNCHED AT A SITTING PRESIDENT. REMEMBER THAT MOST AMERICANS ARE MOUTH BREATHING RETARDS AND WILL GOBBLE UP WHATEVER THE JEW BOX TELLS THEM

HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION BECAUSE SHE SAT ON HER FAT ASS THINKING SHE WOULD WALK INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

Can't wait until the 2020 election polls come around.

Hillary lost because of rural and suburban retards.

Rural and suburban retards still support Trump. Nothing has changed.

Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning

So what's that supposed to mean? 15 points in the swing states? Across the board? Are they combining multiple candidates? Is this all in California? Every other poll I've read has the Dem leaders ranked lower in popularity than the Republicans.

Sad but true. Trump needs a legislative win.

Trump has been alienating the Dems and independents that voted for him.

Fox is controlled op and has been lying through their teeth for years, just like every news organization since the invention of news.

Shhh--can you hear it? Can you hear that, drumpfkins?

That's the sound of impeachment coming for your precious "god emperor."

Everything you think you've accomplished will be washed away. You're on the wrong side of HERstory!

Ohio is 'everything', until two months out and they're obviously going to lose. They lost Ohio by 9% in THE 'swing state'. Facts don't matter to them. Polls are made to change your opinion, not accurately reflect the real mood of the populace. If you look at Hilary's campaign spending, she went apeshit in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Minnesota two weeks before the election. They don't have the same polls as the media.

>Republican voters constantly being fucked over by neocuck trotskyite infiltrators who work to block MAGA legislation are hesitant to voice support in polls lest mcconnell and ryan believe (((they))) are doing a good job.
(((shock))) (((poll)))!

Pendulums don't have shallow uneven sides m8 we haven't even begun

>polls

I take astrology more seriously than political polls.

Yea, and Hillary is going to won the election according to these polls. .

Lol the left is like a bunch of battered fucking wives with how they keep running back to muh polls

This is why they're stupid losers who'll continually lose. They want something so badly that they'll only poll people who'll tell them what they wanna hear to further facilitate their delusions. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so utterly pathetic

Don't get complacent anons.

Shit would get real bad real fast if Dems take control or come close to it.

Don't think for a minute they won't try and impeach Donald over something.

>giving a fuck if they impeach in the house
how are they going to remove him?

>that picture
kek

There are more Dems up for election in the Senate than Republicans and the house is always going to be Republican. Republicans could increase their majority in the Senate. Plus Trump is going to break open paedogate before the midterms for maximum effect. (((polls))) don't matter.

I think this is true too. Instead of easing people into it, Bannon has pushed Trump to be divisive and polarizing, causing people to start leaning more the other way again.

Impeach for what?

So blue districts are bluer? Who cares

a fucking leaf
>show flag OP

So the massive white majority support that won him the election tionare leaning the way of the increasingly radical anti white party now....got it

Are you fucking kidding me? Fox news is dogshit like the rest of them. They don't even go after the blm narrative, they go after their tactics. It's obvious controlled op.

>Over something.
There's the problem,they have nothing. Being a big meanie isn't an impeachable offence.

I assume obstruction of justice, 25th amendment or something else. I dont think it specifies a reason for impeachment. I dont agree with any of that, but those are Dem talking points.

And if Dems retake the House, they will most likely impeach Trump. Its been reported multiple times by people like Maggie Haberman and others.

No, but Trump is not acting "presidential" at all. Every day it's another controversy and him picking fights with people. He'll need actual legislative wins if he wants to keep the Rust Belt Dems and independents that voted for him to stay with him. Dems could easily run a Joe Biden in 2020 and take them back.

>Trump's Republicans
Rather disingenuous association there. At this point, I believe its becoming clear, that Trump's approval is rapidly becoming divorced from that the current Republican party. Most of the current Republicans up for reelection, particularly in the Senate are going to get primaried out replaced.

They have to cite a obstruction of justice m8. Secondy you can literally be impeached and not removed from office unless he is charged with a crime.

>/ptg/ still doesn't grasp high school level mathematical concepts

Let's break down everything you just said

He ran on all the things he's doing the name calling the shit flinging and the bullying he had just as much negative press if not more and has only been trying to enact the same shit he ran and was elected on..... Let's not forget the fact the economy is at a record high

All you have done is expect the same echo chamber of media damn action to change anyone opinion of a man doing exactly what he was expected to do.... This is reality.

2018 going to be fun also when candidates openly supporting Mr. Trump are elected. MAGA

Damnation*

This is the most Likley scenario.

Using bad words and not acting "presidential" is not swaying anyone's opinion when he ran and was elected as such

HAHAHA I BET YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS OR YOU WOULDN'T POST IT.

>Hillary Clinton has a 99.999% chance to win according to polls
>trusting polls ever again

>I dony know what weighting is

Dont*

methodology used?

I think hillary was just one of the worst candidates dems have pushed for years. I'm left but jesus christ she was retarted. She literally stood for nothing except her snatch so her supporters had nothing to rally behind.

Our reps are just brainlets who think you win an election by saying your not racist

Everybody, everybody
Everybody wants to be a cat
Hallelujah
Everybody, everybody
Everybody, everybody
Everybody, everybody

With the most expensive campaign ever ran and unprecedented universal media and Hollywood support the likes no one has ever seen it should not of mattered.

The left simply is losing its grip

Well... that's because the R base is going to slaughter the incumbants during primary time.

the economy is constantly growing.... that's not impressive

We got this shit thread once a week. Democrats are falling apart and soon Trump will MAGA the shit out of the sorry excuse of a party.
Calling 65% win Trump 2020. Check'em.

That kinda proves my point though, she had that much money behind her and still managed to fuck it up that bad

>HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION BECAUSE SHE SAT ON HER FAT ASS THINKING SHE WOULD WALK INTO THE WHITE HOUSE
she admitted to destroying federal documents, under article 18 she in ineligible to take the oath of office

makes sense why she didn't work harder, she never expected to win, the whole thing was a scam to get broadcast media ratings up

Whoever started the "post poll numbers with sogn lyrics" meme should be shot.

I just don't see it.

dems are falling apart but there is no way trump will get 2020 popularity polls are in the shitter

literally everyone outside of the Sup Forums circlejerk (and even then Sup Forums has mostly turned on Trump) knows he is failing hard. No chance he is getting a second term.

Frumpf is btfo, Hillary / Barrack 2018! IT WAS HER TURN!

Seriously though we can't let him get the nuclear codes

nice meme, when you come back to reality you will see

you know the independent is considered below daily fail in the UK, right?

it's a left-wing circle-jerk pseudo-intellectual highly biased tabloid, nothing less.

There is more to America than the Acela Corridor and the Left Coast. Most people are indifferent to Trump, as his candidacy is nearly identical to his presidency.

>every day a new controvery

...completely made uo by the msm and even the retards know it, less and 6% of people think the media is telling the truth in general, as in 'about everything' not just the narratives they agree with.

/thread

You are right, this will be the end of Plump's campaign for sure.

Historically a incumbent always is reelected as long as the economy is stable.

>DAILY REMINDER THIS TYPE OF THINKING IS WHY HILLARY GOT HER ASS KICKED.

she lost, because she's a corrupt old hag, and those voting for her are clueless morons brainwashed by the mainstream media, unable to read the wikileaks and comprehending exactly what is going on without CNN doing the "expert" analysis for them

Its not obviously but he has no chance of a second term

>I'M SLOWLY DRIFTING TO
>YOOOOOUUU
>THE STARS AND THE PLANETS
>ARE CALLING ME
>A BILLION YEARS AWAY

You know Sup Forums, when an OP makes a statement in ALL CAPS....it means it's true.

Drumpty is done. It's over. He's finally been BTFO

It's grown at a higher rate under trump than the last three years......this is from cnn today

why would you even admit watching CNN

seriously, that fake news channel is cancer. it's straight up propaganda.

>Shit would get real bad real fast if Dems take control or come close to it.
we need to organize pol to run for office, figure out how to get signatures and go run

>TRUMP IS NOT DELIVERING
He just released the JFK files... and that's just one thing.
Stop fucking whining, bitch.

Actually mathematically he literally has just as a long shot of losing a second term as he did winning without the popular vote.

So if you think it was unlikely for him to be elected its just as unlikely for him not to get a second term.

>mix with asians you get elliot rogers
>mix with jews you get ben shapiros
I'm sticking to japs.

>Trump is not acting "presidential" at all
but that's why we voted for him?

I read their front page articles to study the enemy the story im quoting is on the homepage as we speak.

WOW DRUMPF IS FINISHED WE WON!!!

>chance to win
>trump has a 1/5 chance
>not really that crazy to see someone with a 1/5 chance winning
whats the point here?

Yeah your right he has a good chance of being an outlier considering how much hes been pissing off the opposition and his base

don't care whatever makes everything fall apart is more important