I want Mikoto to dom me

5 IPs and 7 posts in this thread.

Are you actually retarded?

Kay.

I want Mikoto to electrocute my dick

Flat is justice.

Man, I need to catch up with Railgun.

How many chapters are you behind on?

There's no chapter this month anyway, go do it.

You should. The Frenda chapters were really nice.

Tons. I stopped reading after the Meldowner arc when it started going back into the Index material with Touma vs Accelerator.
Yes, that long ago, seriously.

Yep, might as well.
I'm not sure what it says about my taste, but I'd say Misaka is my favourite action manga heroine, of anything currently running at any rate.
Well, her and Gally, but I barely read Gunnm anymore.

I want to tell Sniper-chan I'll be her friend and then sexually take advantage of her

It hasn't really gone anywhere in a while, but the chapters focusing on characters outside the slut brigade were good and biri put the cap back on recently. Also, impending dark side wannabe bullying.

Sounds like it's time to use the Goddess to grab all the volumes/tank and read it in one sitting.

Oh, you barely even started then. Did you ever even read the Index novels?

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1550990
DED
E
D

Oh nice, I didn't have these in my folder. Thanks. I know what I'm fapping to tonight.

Yeah, seems like the thing to do.

Well, at the time that's all there was. I was planning to go back to it once the Accelerator arc was finished, but I forgot.
>Did you ever even read the Index novels?
Again, something I never got around to doing.
Might go ahead once I've caught up on Railgun.

Might be better to do it in reverse, Railgun starts increasingly referencing Index since it's the spinoff. Also, about 5 chapters before where we are in Railgun would be a good time to check out the Accelerator manga since some people from that are involved in the current situation.

Delete this. Rakko is for pure

sup Stiyl

I'm not Stiyl, but Rakko does deserve plenty of fans.

I got you, friends.

I'm pretty sure she isn't THAT flat

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58399389

I want scans of this so bad

>mal

Misaka Mikoto pleases old men for money

OHOHOHOHOHO

Now that's something I haven't seen in a while.

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

I was about to save this pic when I noticed
>her feet
AAAAAAAAA

This doesn't work here because while Rin does look like she does enko, Misaki is probably the sluttiest looking girl in the cast and even has a plausible gimmick to get away with her hobby

I haven't read or watch this series. Is it okay if I watch it just for her? is she winning the MC bowl?

>a girl ever winning the Touma bowl
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No

You earned this (You), make it last

If you want to watch it for her, Railgun S will be great for you. You should still watch the first season though, even if it's full of filler.

And the last one.

No, the anime of her spinoff also horribly distorts everybody's character. Regardless, the guys are the best characters.

Well for Railgun she is the MC, as for Index, she's as close to winning it as any other girl, and by that I mean no one knows, there's just a constant stream of girls that want to ride his dick.

yande.re/pool/show/3412

Wait, scratch that. This one is better: yande.re/post?tags=pool:railgun

Death-sama is the only one winning the "Toumabowl".

The epilogue of the last volume will have Touma taking a day off to rest and dying while sleeping.
Then someone revives him and makes him deal with more shit at the very last lines

He'll get his long awaited sleep, only to wake up in a certain tube floating upside down like a certain beast.

Death's gotten her hands on him before but he was dragged back to life before she could drag him to bed.

Misaka will get braindamage due to the AAA

All level 5s have brain problems anyways, not much would change.

This is a series where almost everybody picked it up for the hoes and stayed for the bros.

Fuck. Saved the small one.

What is that? A Delta Force for ants?

So her hero complex will worsen. Sounds like fun to me.

I love Academy City. All the dark side crap aside, it's a cozy setting.

Good job, Aleister. I only have the beetle version on me now.

I have several variations. This one I kept on the off-chance we did get S3 and someone wanted to redo Shiage. The other ones are all variations of yours without beetlebro and having various sunglasses combinations.

Thanks senpai.

Sounds good to me. A bit of insanity never hurts anyone.

Last one, the classic. I still remember the thread PECS started in after this was posted.

What's the opinion on Kamisato? Bro status or no? I am leaning against personally.

Definitely no.

He's crafty but he's still an asshat that had no idea what he was doing prior to NT16.

I want to see Kuroko riding Touma's dick while Biribiri is tied up in a corner with a buttplug in her ass and forced to watch.

He's a fuckface.

So what if someone that got WR'd stopped being undecisive?
Would that get them out of WR?
Of course it would be unlikely since they are in their own perfect world

Kamisato is the type that works towards his objective, but since his interests were more aligned with Touma than not, I'd say he's in the middle, but leans towards bro.

Reminder that Itsuwa is in jail

Dafuq is up with Terra's lips?

Mikoto would be such an awesome girlfriend

So-so at best.

So what is Laura's "big secret" gonna be?

She's Aleister's ex.

She's Aleister's daughter, Lola.

Aleister's ex-girlfriend

His attitude bothers me, probably because he reacts with hostility to somebody calling him wrong when he is often mistaken. He also jumps to killing far too quickly even though he tries to claim the moral high ground, and his information gathering is pretty shitty so he doesn't even go after the right targets.

Crowley's fuckbuddy and/or offspring.

What the hell happened to Kakine in NT6?

If Mugino could rip through his Dark Matter with ease how the hell did he kick her ass in Battle Royale arc?

Even his tactics seemed lamer conpared to Battle Royale. A zerg rush seems disappointing.

>bothers me

No GITD