Have you given up the Hygiene Jew?

>stopped using soaps, shampoos and deodorants

Two months. It took me two smelly months, but now I'm finally free of the hygiene jew. My armpits have reached bacterial homeostasis. I never smell of sweat anymore. The only odor I emit is a faint scent of masculine pheromones. The people around me can sense it. And it seems to intimidate them.

When did you become a real man and embraced the sweet smell of your natural hormones user?

Youve gone nose blind, my guy. You still smell awful

nice job spreading disease.
you're almost at poo in loo levels.

Haven't used any of that shit for 4 years now, I never smell, or havegreasy hair.

Everyone else thinks you stick

Kekeke. What on earth even is this. Sorry, if there's a jew that's making me smell good, I'll have to insist he consider.

Consider = Continue.

This, you dumb fuck. Why else would poos and nogs be oblivious of their stench?

What do your girl friends think about this pro-septic choice?

Too intimidated to say anything?

Get on our level pleb

the beta male goym here, folks

You should use soap/bodywash but only higher quality stuff, not bottom of the barrel shit. Also, you only need to use shampoo like twice a week max. Using it too often destroys essential oils and dries your scalp/hair out. Also, you should only be showering in cold water for optimum testosterone/energy/not drying skin out

You can still shower and just use a rag to clean yourself without soap... The chemicals in soap and shampoo were causing red bumps to appear on my back, stopped using soap, stopped having skin irritation.

Tbh I'm convinced the natural state is usually the best one, since our genes adapted to this natural state over millions of years.
I don't have the balls to just go out and 'stink'. When did men start to use deodorants btw?

Can shower less with good castile or other gentle soap. Magnesium salt solution works great as a deodorant, as well as magnesium supplement.

when they turned into women.

Get some lye, some öljy and a crockpot and make your own soap.

If your diet is right (raw fruit), your pits won't stink. But vinegar is a good deo if you need it.

That's called sensitive skin you fucking idiot. Use a soap that you're not FUCKING ALLERGIC TO

Early 1900s was when deodorants started to become popular.
For years I've been making my own shampoo, and using natural soaps, fixed all my skin issues. Before that, I used Axe, and another brand, would constantly get bumps and irritated skin.

I've been using Dr. Squatch shampoo, and soap for a few weeks now, cause lazy to make my own, no problems yet. Though it's kind of expensive.

Coconut oil works for deodorant too, which I've been using for almost 5 years now, no smelling issues.

You're just a stinking hippie.
I knew people in the 90's that did this shit. They thought their hair was self cleaning after a few months. It wasn't. It was dirty & they stank.

>But vinegar is a good deo if you need it.
So called magnesium oil works great for deodorant. Raw apple cider vinegar is good as hair conditioner as well.

>it seems to intimidate them
No user they are staying away from your disgusting stink you absolute degenerate

i shower less now because of laziness and i have noticed it takes a week now before i start to stink while before when i did daily showers it only took a day or two to reach the same stink level

>not washing your hair with this

Have you considered quitting the oxygen jew?

t. my nose.

This shower gel would make me smell bad after 1 day but if I just used plain soap the smell would not be there for 2 days.
>Adidas

>It took me two smelly months, but now I'm finally free of the hygiene jew. My armpits have reached bacterial homeostasis. I never smell of sweat anymore.
Your nose has adapted to the stench, just use plain soap.

it has become a popular trend in America to use soap rendered from your own fat after your annual lipo treatment.

Is that shampoo against lice?

Great against grease and dandruff. Makes you smell like a comfy cabin too.

What’s the best hair hygiene for max thiccness lads? I have good hair, but am concerned it’s going a bit.

Want to know how I know you guys don't work out?

Haha good point. I work out like a fiend actually. I’m just here for hair hygiene advice.

Yes. Around the same time I began producing my own manure and stop eating lettuce. Slowly, but surely the ZOG machine will fall

OH NO HE'S UNTO US, SHUT IT DOWN, WE HAVE TO GO BACK INTO SPACE AHHHHHHHHHHHH WE HAVE TO TAKE THE "JFKUCK" SPACESHIP AND BE AIRBORNE IN 24 AND EN ROUTE TO JEWPITER

Just make your own soap. You just need some sodium hydroxide and fat

And basic organic chemistry

>stops using deodorant
>Gains body odour
>thinks everyone is intimidated by his manliness.

Maybe those looks are because you smell like pic related

Well done user. Been doing that for over a decade already. Sauna and shower is all one needs. No soap, no deodorant, no cologne, no stink - just natural masculine odour very attractive to women.

Only low-T effeminate betas have the need to hide their real selves with the chemical jew.

baking soda
cinnamon
honey
coconut oil

use mineral salts for deodarant, not nothing. i still smell and quit using aluminum phosphate or whatefr the shit deodorant, like 8 years ago. mineral salt stones work fine, used 2 times the same day i take a shower if im doing a lot of work sweating.. and it works fine. you sweat less when you get all the cloggign aluminum out. i use natural shampoos like tea tree stuff and it does pretty good, and coconut soap i buy

As a Jew I loved reading this. Did you also try to stop using toilet paper? We’re behind these anal tissue jews

go pander to niggers faggot oh wait thats yourself

Don't you exercise at all? That's really gross

thats damn good work

look how he obfuscates

that's class A jewing

Lush is better
Use creams and oils
BASED

PLVS VLTRA faggot

It's literally mixing two liquids at a certain temperature together.
A nigger could do that

>he people around me can sense it. And it seems to intimidate them.

Funny I noticed this too. Probably a placebo effect subconsious sort of thing though. Wouldn't actually be related to pheremones which you were still always producing. The increased smell is due to your body being used to having to produce excess oils because you were constantly stripping them off. After a while your body reset itself because it realized you weren't stripping off all the natural oils from your skin anymore. But all that time your pheremones would've been produced at the same levels. You're just feeling more confident about yoruself because you aren't washing yourself with perfumes and oils for no reason at all and instead just embracing your natural self which is showing in your attitude and reflecting also in the attitudes of those around you. It's good for your health not to strip all the natural oils from your skin and hair though. Good job user.

Try some dung soap and shampoo from poo land.

I use this deodorant, it doesn't give me underarm cysts.

I haven't showered in 2 months, simply because I hate getting wet -- and I don't really interact with people anymore.

I clean my face -- and wipe out my ass with soap and water when it gets dirty, but no showers.

The only issue is there is dead skin buildup and when I finally take a shower it takes a long time to stuff it off.

I have almost completely removed my dandruff and my hair is very smooth and tangle free since I started using Apple Cider Vinegar and little Baking Soda. I dont even use soap anymore since its all chemical shit for woman to make them smell good. Men do not need that shit. Just use Vinegar and Water. Also I stop masturbating and I feel much better. I do use a little deodorant when I go on dates.

Forgot pic

>Turks

Back when I still bothered with women, I never used any soaps or shampoos and none of them ever thought I smelled. Been without them for decades and never had anyone say anything at work or home either. You're stripping a bunch of natural oils off of your hair and skin by constantly using soaps and shampoos. It's not good for you, so your body tries to fix it by producing those oils double time. You then respond by stripping the oils off again, every day, and your body responds in kind, every day. It's incredibly unhealthy and it's the actual reason that people get that sweaty smell from not even working hard: because your body wants to have its natural oils and you keep stripping them off so you can smell like a flower petal instead. Stop being stupid.

that looks like good shit. I always wanted to be a mountain man.

>OP has yet to respond in this thread

Wew lad he got you guys good!

it smells gross and the smell stays with you after you wash your hair with it breh

Me either, and I do not stink. I work in an office environment, and wash my hair every 2-3 days.
I soak my feet every three days or so and clip my nails. Crotch gets a good wipe every couple days because I use wetwipes after I shit.
I love it.

This. Fucking kids that just moved out of mommies and daddies.

I don't use body wash anymore but I can't go away from shampoo, my hair gets so greasy, it's disgusting.

It's been a while since I did that experiment, isn't it a little more involved than heat, fat, and sodium hydroxide? Such as using a chemical to neutralize left of over sodium hydroxide...

He's right that if you do this, your armpits reach some kind of homeostasis. They don't stink AS MUCH as they do if you shower all the time and kill the bacteria in your armpits. But it still stinks. And the problem when I tried this was the nutsack/thigh intersection which just keeps getting stronger and stronger. If you want to avoid the consumer products, there are plenty of things you can use unless you live like Dr. K and no one else is around.

It takes about a week for it to become normal. Yea youre hairs going to be super greasy the first couple of days but after washing it its going to be the healthiest you've ever seen.

>I never smell of sweat anymore

Sweat is odorless. The smell of body odor is the waste of bacteria that feed on your sweat. And no, that hasn't gone away; you've simply gotten accustomed to it. You smell like shit, and that's why people are afraid of you.

>get a shower head with built in filter good ones are about 70 bucks
>get african shea butter or any other natural soap that doesnt have garbage in it
>profit

if your willing to spend money instead of fucking yourself further into the ground, spend it shower head filters like propure and other good ones are worth it. I use one myself but its only a 3 stage stone filter that the water goes through the stones and barely purifies ass.

no it smells good and I only shower like 3 times a week so I only use a little and rinse it out after. stop being a pussy.

>hasn't taken the Bronner pill

Get it together user.

Nah. If you have leftover sodium hydroxide you fucked up the measurements.

>Finn is too autistic to understand hygiene
checks out

oy vey you mean not bathing like hasedic jews? nah. I stay clean with homemade, natural soap.

haha you use african cum butter

Nah dude, you still stink. You're just used to it now. I've known people like you, I've had to work with them, and it always results in the same thing. I get to a point where I cannot stand it anymore, and fly off the handle telling them
>Dude! You fucking stink! Take a fucking shower!
If you want to know what you smell like, go hang out with some Amish people. They also don't use any product, and they fucking stink. I have nothing against the Amish, but it's an assault on my senses every time I am near one. It's not a
>faint smell of masculine pheromones
It's fucking body funk. You fucking stink.

I doubt they used water, or scrubbed their hair, then. Water, I'd say, is instrumental to the self-cleaning process. Soap and detergent, however, I'd say, are not. The oil that is in your hair, making it look dirty, has to go somewhere.

What the fuck? Expected nothing less from a disgusting Fin.

Fucking off yourself, freak. What're you, Antifa?

>Dr. Bronner's Soap
The peppermint stuff works wonders on dogs with fleas.

Mitä vittua nyt taas?

Lol you must smell like shit. It would intimidate me too

Just because it's from Africa does no mean it's bad.

TAR SHAM POO

>washing your junk with Bronners
That shit will wake you up in the morning

How did people care for their hygiene 60+ years ago? I have a hard time finding good info. I want to stop using (((products))) with questionable ingredients, and I know my wife will be willing to make our own hygiene related stuff from scratch if I find good info.

Or you're just a shit chemist, which OP is. Even org chem students fuck up all the time.

I cum on my balls and rub it in. Haven't had odor problems since 2008.

Weird, the niggers down nere havent showered in 20 years and they all fucking stink

red pumps
>acne

It takes two months? Son of a bitch.

That's dope, but I'd advise you read about baking soda and, potentially, long-term effects of using it on your hair. I'm not necessarily saying you should stop using it, but I've heard complaints about hair brittleness after several years of baking soda use, apparently because of its alkalinity and the stress you're putting it through if you're not careful enough altering the pH levels. Since you use ACV in combination with just "a little" baking soda, I'm guessing you've been down that road?

Definitely this. You don't need anything to get the sweat and dirt off of you but regular old water and elbow grease, but you do still need those. People who say they "don't use any product" and are reeking like week old garbage, are not just going without cleaning products, but actually going without cleaning at all.

While I'm talking in here about how stupid it is to striip the natural oils off your skin and hair every day and how that makes your body even more oily and smelly in the long run, I'd be remiss not to point out the importance of still maintaining proper hygene. Removing the caked on dirt, dust, salt or whatever else is important because that shit will quickly help you into a nice nasty infection if you let it build up and then get even the slightest of scratches. It also obviously smells bad. So wash your self, please! But just with water and friction.

88 dumb fucks replied to the obvious slide thread

2 months to go nose blind to your stench

I neglected to mention: I use ACV myself, but I have never used baking soda, so I do not feel comfortable offering my opinion on it. I have heard some horror stories about it, though.

It's not a slide thread, though.

Why do people by shampoo and body wash separately when in reality its the same fucking thing, there is nothing special about shampoo that makes it "hair soap". If you don't use actual bar soap, 1 you are a pussy little bitch 2 by 2inand1 and stop being an idiot

I USE THAT EXACT SAME FUCKING BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO

based. i still use cologne but not shampoo or antiperspirant. shit jas aluminium in it.

Not if you wash with warm water and scrub. The smell is very likely to go away instantly if you put in even the slightest amount of effort, at least from my experience. Maybe water hardness has something to do with it. Consider also the magnetic effects of distilled water, which can help commensurate with soap scum build-up on the skin.

soaps are literally nothing else than fat with extract of perfume. Shampoos have hardly anything good for hair, inflate your hair, that's all. Giving up on hygiene products doesn't means you don't wash. Using those popular company brands too often will actually age you faster and maybe even turn your hair gray faster.