/ptg/ President Trump General - Trump Wins Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis visits DMZ, gives death look 10/27/17
youtu.be/hb21A_zeT7M
>Bibi gets on his knees and opens wide 10/27/17
youtu.be/3a5fnm0CgHE
>BUILD THAT WALL pt6 10/26/17
youtu.be/VJLIfcaS70U
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania on Opioid Natl State of Emergency 10/26/17
youtu.be/X8LTyWI3A2o
>VP Pence in Denver CO Tax Event 10/26/17
youtu.be/ly07DN3Dsio
>2nd Lady @VA for healing arts 10/26/17
youtu.be/A3oB3xzMRDk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @SoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/h_W4qpgB6c8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis on NoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/DYHVbcQhhIw
>AG Sessions @Heritage Foundation 10/26/17
youtu.be/PgnL_9RMz8E
>StateDep Reception for bid to Host 2023 World's Fair (Heather, DepSec Sullivan) 10/26/17
youtu.be/5qrNTSxrxHA
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DAS Busby, DepSec Walsh) 10/26/17
youtu.be/puDOQPffdZE
>USDA - Story of America's Private Lands Conservation 10/26/17
youtu.be/7kyQIXAjnQI
>Pres Trump on Dobbs 10/25/17
youtu.be/snjxElUrrE8
>Pres Trump gets briefed @Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/huT9ChUsJtc
>Pres Trump statement before leaving for Dallas 10/25/17
youtu.be/NN91EFZ59Lk
>Capt Rose inducted into Hall of Heroes 10/25/17
youtu.be/-kUjr3iIOc4
>VP Pence @IDC Dinner in DC 10/25/17
youtu.be/2ad_65F3gTw

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/924000163852464128
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Andrew_Memorial_Church_(South_Bound_Brook,_New_Jersey)
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/924002187306512384
youtu.be/Aq4X5Q_shFg
youtu.be/jnUL9xt_aW8
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10534-10001.wav
youtube.com/watch?v=pAf_VNI46us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

WTF?? Trump can't even give candy to children without being a bitch.

>Twitter, Google etc. testifying about Russian interference in 2016 election.

What about DNC and CF colluding with British agent to create a dossier with falsehoods to discredit and tarnish DJT's character?

Oh wait, it's okay when demos do it :v)

TRUMP BTFOS REPORTERS IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN CHILDREN
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/924000163852464128

>Trump muddied the waters
>not the press
Wow.

Why are you so ass ravaged by fun?

>JFK files.

>CIA planning false flags.
>released in same month as Las Vegas happening happened.

wev.

Obesity is a serious problem.

sickening

Trump is literally the cutest grandpa out there. He reminds me of mine... I miss him, lads.

I think I found the only good thing in New Jersey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Andrew_Memorial_Church_(South_Bound_Brook,_New_Jersey)
>The church is dedicated as a memorial to the victims of the Stalin-era Great Famine of 1932–33, and to all Ukrainians who died in the quest for liberty and national independence.[2]
>The idea for a memorial church is credited to Archbishop Mstyslav (Skrypnyk), later Metropolitan, who had lamented in 1942 how many churches and cemeteries, and thus Ukraine's cultural and political leaders, had been destroyed under the Soviets.[3] In 1950, work on his vision began with the acquisition of land in Somerset County. He engaged Ukrainian-Canadian architect George Kodak, who took inspiration from St Andrew's Church, Kiev. Groundbreaking ceremonies took place on July 21, 1955. The cemetery received its first burial in 1964, the Ukrainian sculptor Serhiy Lytvynenko, and the church was dedicated on October 10, 1965.

Reminder that Hitler lived

the comment by Bob McNair was: ‘Can’t Have Inmates Running the Prison’
so now people are thinking he's talking about niggers even though it's a figure of speech. either way it's more of the NFL eating itself alive and that's all that matters.

>Trump worries about the weight problems of the future generation
He loves America and wants them to be fit

This is why the japanese girl was crying, she thought she was going to get Biden'd

>Russian interference
AKA a Russian company with dubious connections to the Russian state bought a few thousand dollars worth of ads that were parodying the left. Wow, such interference.

I don't get your point at all.

What are you on about commie arab?

I wonder if any of the reporters coached their kids to say something bad but the kids failed their mission in the presence of grandpa trump's comfiness

>What about DNC and CF colluding with British agent to create a dossier with falsehoods

>Trump is talking to the kids
>He is such a creep.
And there is a pic of Obongo with an asian girl some where

Anything that kills the ratings is good.

I wouldn't doubt it. I wonder if they mentioned how nice he was after and the reporters got buttmad.

You will ... muddy the water if you're going to... drain the swamp.

OOOHH YOU JUST GOT FUCKED OP!

By assuming its racist, that makes u racist

Congratulations on the independence

Your right Trump should encourage them to eat according to their (((FOOD PYRAMID)))

OOOOOH
Still waiting on an edit of the NFL logo where it says RIP instead

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/924002187306512384

I was hoping he'd say "They're the fake news".

Fucking Joe!

>Assuming inmates refers to blacks
But isn't that racist?

Well... You shouldn't give candy to fat kids. Is that wrong?

F

your infinite butthurt is fantastic

AWOO

Can someone explain the phenomena behind Trump haters screaming "lier who lies about lies while lying". Is it just the next step from Hitler to buffoon to lier for them? I find it annoying to be honest.

Remember to vote on November 7th Virginians

>Pyramid
>jewish trick
it's the egyptians you fool

>tfw never met my grandparents
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THESE FEELS.

>tfw no redacted g/f

That's so disgusting, Holy shit.

Back in August, Donald Trump announced that he intended to declare the US opioid crisis – which is killing tens of thousands of people a year – a national emergency. Now he’s done it.

“Effective today, my administration is officially declaring the opioid crisis a national public health emergency under federal law, and why I am directing all executive agencies to use every appropriate emergency authority to fight the opioid crisis,” he said in a speech on 26 October, before signing a presidential memorandum.

The directive calls for increased access to telemedicine in rural areas with doctor shortages, a shuffling of federal funding so more can be applied to the crisis, and some easing of regulations and bureaucratic delays that could otherwise slow down efforts.

However, because the emergency was declared through the Public Health Services Act, it doesn’t automatically come with any additional funding, and President Trump hasn’t yet requested any.

Rather than pushing for emergency aid that could be used to directly help those already suffering from opioid addictions, Trump discussed ways the US could prevent use to begin with.

God bless that man, I love Trump like a family member.

>I let Obama win

"We're going to build a wall of candies, and who's going to pay for it?"

I gotta say, Gen. Kelly won me over the past 2 weeks.

His intentions are noble.

>tfw every user with a Catalan flag will be bombed to death in a week

If we are talkin swings obama is the best.

I wasn't aware this was a thing. They can never point to any specific things he's lied about. It's just projecting since their entire worldview is based on a lie. I find it more amusing than annoying.

Isn't this chick a kike that has a cute gif of her dancing out there?

were coming.

I'm now going to have two bowls on Halloween: one filled with full-sized Snicker bars, and one filled with carrot sticks for the fat children. Thanks for the idea, user.

That's just their cognitive dissonance manifesting.
>all their kike media and their brainwashed friends say reality is X
>Trump says reality is Y
>therefore LIAR LIAR DROOMPF ON FIRE etc.
The cognitive dissonance drives them to block out the memory of getting stumped every single time so they think of him as a serial liar rather than someone who has repeatedly made them look like assholes.

Time to give him the chair.

promise?

>tfw every user with a Catalan flag will be bombed to death in a week

youtu.be/Aq4X5Q_shFg
>media still slobbers on king niggers dick

He's fucking right, fat kids are a fucking problem and JFK said the same thing.

youtu.be/jnUL9xt_aW8

>There is nothing, I think, more unfortunate than to have a soft, chubby, fat looking children who go to watch their school play basket ball every Sunday and regard that as their week's exercise.

>I hope that all of you will join, and everyone in the United States, to make sure that our children participate fully in a vigorous and adventurous life which is possible for them in this very rich country of ours.

>The U.K. failed to respond to the European Union’s offer of at least two fresh rounds of Brexit talks before December, according to two people familiar with the matter.

They're not going to leave the Union are they

Just their latest anti-argument derail.

With US State Dept support. Franco will be proud.

This is very Roman, you let high ranking families fuck your daughter for political favours

> wow mom he's nice, I thought why do you keep saying he's a bad man?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEE

>Fear of retaliation

according to the Left they think they can assume he's talking about blacks because he's white and his players are black even though there's still whites in the league. aka the Left is retarded

>a week
I say 8 seconds.

>THAT'S RIGHT ZUCK, "WE"
>YOU WILL DO WELL TO REMEMBER YOUR PLACE, MORTAL

My grandfather died when I was 2. Luckily my Mamaw got remarried when I was 11 and he was a wonderful man.

>people are mad now that Trump cares about kids being healthy weights

Kek

>Trump is literally the cutest grandpa out there
He's great, but I think that title goes to Sessions.

Don't you dare try to take credit for this, Drumpf

Every single one of these files were going to be released anyways and there's nothing you could do to stop it.

To be clear you want a glow in the dark gf? The people that were applying to intern with the CIA at my college were libtard idiots so I was really worried about the future of intel in our country.

i mean't to say niggers not blacks sorry

If they don't the US will assist in making sure British democracy is upheld if you catch my MOAB.

When the EU are the ones begging for more meetings, do they look like the ones in control?

>we're coming, humans
fixed for you

>With US State Dept support.
Not at all, the US doesn't want to stir the pot there. It has to do with their lefty anarchists and mudslimes.

>Ed Krasserstein
Mein fucking sides. I see he's taking a break from shitposting in /ptg/

this is not a joke. Any anons in here speak Russian? I know I will just get a larper but thought I would ask anyway. have audio file from JFKfiles that i am interested in getting info on. It may be Yuri Nosenko kgb agent who flipped or pretended to flip no one is sure

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10534-10001.wav

I want to go trick or treating in the WH

>And there is a pic of Obongo with an asian girl some where
There is a photo of him with his hand down the front of his daughter's pants.

Uh he had the power to delay it. Where do you get your research leftTard?

Soulless eyes

Literally any other person would have blocked it. Fuck these liberal faggots.

never you fucking mind.

What was the name of the town where thousands of people were raped by "asians" again?

look at her mother's eyes.

Are we already making meme for his 2020 bid? THat is going to be such a disaster

>he just, he tweete-
>i can't believe he just
>i spent 54 fucking years writing that cover story
>and he just
>he just tweeted it out

She literally recoiled

Trump is a creep

or negotiating with them is shit and we hold all the cards at play, so no deal is probably gonna happen

You mean this? youtube.com/watch?v=pAf_VNI46us

>Hey guys, I’m here with Hillary Clinton, now you know when I play a video game, I expect 0-to-60 fun with no bullshit in between- however. My experience playing Digdug with Hillary is- I mean-whatthefuck. What is this garbage. This woman, literally lies through her teeth, she said keep going down and I’m like, “pft, please there a cherry over there” and then she held a gun to my head and now I’m like...”uh.oooh.”.
>but you know, I kept playing, so something was keeping me entertained. Maybe it was the gun.
>I give Digdug a 3/5.
>>More DigDunkey