Savior of the series edition

Savior of the series edition

>Putting edition in the OP

Some mods are fairly touchy about it, don't do it again.

>Edition
Fucking Remfags

My bad, first time making a Re:Zero thread ;_;

Let's just praise the one true Rem

Remember you need Rem to live

Reminder that white fox already do 2 extra episodes only with the extra minutes when they skipped the Op and/or the ED

That's actually pretty impressive.

That's actually really interesting, I dig that.

why does ram have blue hair? i don't get it.

Her hair is also parted on the wrong side and fucking fanarts always 'upgrading' smaller busts. Retarded artists.

Man I can't wait until the massive shitstorm at the end of the season. The whole internet is going to be hilarious.
Don't worry, they don't delete threads about shows they like.

Rem barely has relvance beyond the occaisonal moviatior in some scenes that's it. First arc included Rem is far too inactive and too little connection to overall plot to be an MC. She doesn't even have the most screentime going for her sincr Betty Otto and even Garfiel have surpassed her in hose areas. Forget about playing catch up you just be happy to get her back at all this point. Otherwise she's become a static character ever since she latched on hard to Subaru.

And for that matter never thought she could take Emilia's place in Subaru's heart anyway. She just wanted by his side more than anything.

Anime original ending hype

that's just too fucking cute

I think that image gave me the sugar

yeah the point is that once the anime-only people find out the character they're largely watching teh show for has basically been killed off it's going to be a shitstorm of epic proportions.

Especially when those interviews become common knowledge, I'm waiting until series ends but I am literally fapping to the thought of all my normie friends who watch anime realizing that Tappei shafted (for them, don't bother arguing this, the point is that a LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL SHE IS) the best char in the series just because he wanted Emilia to be the main girl no matter what.

Would it kill other anime to follow this example? If I wanted to watch an opening I would do so on youtube, or in nipland in niconico or whatever the heck they use.

>a LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL SHE IS

No, they just want to waifu her so hard they can't judge her character properly.

Rem is 1D waifubait, if that kind of character were the best thing this series had to offer then this anime would have 0 value.

White Fox can't be this stupid right? They can kill this series and even kill the credibility of their entire studio if they don't follow through with an original ending.

Rem is one of the biggest characters in anime right now, and might go down as one of the most well known and well respected characters in anime history when this show's dust has settled. I hope White Fox chooses the correct decision and give Rem the ending she deserves. Tappei is just a hack who got away with killing off well-made characters in the name of shock value. Such gimmicks won't last if he wants to make Re:Zero a literature masterpiece that can stand the test of time.

Animefag here

Are there any consistent WN translations coming out, or am I forever doomed for not reading moon?

Keep being in denial user.

Forever doomed
Unless someone picks it up since the WN is not copyrighted

go in the other thread,

this one hasn't even the title

i feel like maybe you should change the episode 15 one because it did spend like 6 minutes on a still frame

But Emilia was always the main character. Everything that happened in the first 3 was because of her. She was naturally going to become more involved with Subaru. Rem was direct opposite which is why she is a secondary character. She only exist to support the MCs. And side character getting good a decent amount of attention before rotating with other side characters is nothing new. Betty for example as much development as Rem did once limelight got to her. Same with Garfiel. Emilia of course is a given. Honestly, even she were awake arc 4 she would just have a limited role like Ram did that arc.

Is this pasta? Sounds like pasta.

You are forgetting that Rem would rather watch Subaru plow Emillia than to actually get get plowed her self.
You are forgetting what the characters themselves want.

That's funny thing. Rem never tried contest Emilia, as she said back in ep 14 at the inn she just wanted a piece of Subaru's love. If not she be fine just staying near him.

Once again, Emiliafags fall back on her status as a plot device when the issue is that Emilia is a crappy, uninteresting character no matter how central you make her to the plot. Yes she does develop some in Arc 4 but it's WAY too fucking late by then.

The people watching the anime, even if they're invested in the story, are not going to give a shit about Emilia because her value to the story has nothing to with Emilia the person/character, and everything to do with Emilia who is the object of Subaru's obsession or Emilia the contestant for the queen of Lugnica or Emilia the half elf with possible links to Satella.

Hell, the irony is that Emilia herself would be fucking furious at Tappei at how she's been used in the story, given her STRONGEST, most compelling bit of characterization in probably the entire series is when she tells Subaru to fuck off because he treats her as an object to be won, or a plot device in his personal isekai story, not a person.

Rem thinks that way because she has cripplingly low self-esteem. She's convinced that she doesn't deserve a wonderful man like Subaru-kun and thus won't pursue her own happiness.

You always clear the sidequests before proceeding with the main quest.

Rem is ugly.

>Rem:Zero
>Emilia:One

Man outta of touch of reality are you?

I know you're salty fuck, but fooling of you think Rem any important beyond an emotional anchor. She only got the amount screen she had in middle of arc 3 because Subaru from the other characters by his own actions. Pretty fucking obvious once he redeemed himself Rem role diminish because there other characters in this show beyond her. Lashing out isn't gonna change that you had inflated sense importance due temporary circumstances. You backed into a corner so much by your own ego that you're desperately trying rely on Rem as if even means anything. Even with her gone for 3 arcs the series remains popular with JP readers on Narou and the other characters strong bases with a lot of love. Just stop already and let it go.

Thats just kawaii nigga

>comparing popularity on narou to the phenomenon it became in the middle part of the anime

It was a fairly big fish in a small pond before the adaptation, was only above average in popularity prior to the Arc 3 eps, and it ONLY became massively hyped when Rem became a primary focus. Without Rem it'll go back to big fish/small pond (and even then at some point the Remfag otakus following the WN will finally lose hope and drop) but it'll never regain the level of hype and interest prior to ep 18.

Emiliafags are delusional as fuck and think not only the majority of the anime watchers are going to be hyped for a Remless S2, but are going to be hyped after a year of waiting.

You lifted this pasta from the Bleach threads before the final chapter dropped

>it ONLY became massively hyped when Rem became a primary focus
This fucking guy

You wish. I made that all by myself.

Ram will come out of left field and win the Subarubowl in the last arc.

>interest in series spikes in multiple metrics during the arc 3 episodes (after coming out of a lull with the queen's selection arc, an arc focused almost entirely on Emilia)
>remfags point this out
>emiliafags, unable to actually refute this, shitpost and greentext without providing any counter-evidence

every time

He's right though, the popularity of this show blew up around the time Rem came into the scene.

It sounds an awful lot like one of those Tumblr posts by the IchiRuki crowd. Congratulations user, you are channeling their autism

Please stop pulling stuff out your ass already. The series got hype because the story was good not delusion. Ep 7 which displayed the show Re:Zero strong physically aspects of Subaru himself and later developments.

What makes good is Subaru himself, it's overall mytereies and myriad of characters whose surface we have only scratched the surface.

Rem at this point is open and shut case and will moved aside for others to get limelight. Plenty of peple want to see more Emilia, Betty, Ram Satella and nowhere obessive about their waifu as you are.

Well I wouldn't know, I don't go there.

I'm just giving my heart to Rem and she's guiding my fingers to type up these masterpieces.

He's wrong. It blew up beacuse Subaru's was amazing in ep 7 and long with it direction. People actually hated Rem at that point and criticized Subaru for trying to go back and save her and Ram.

Poor girl... she looks like Ram. May she rest in peace

I thought it was already pretty popular with EMT. Rem just stole the show

If you like subaru so much go suck his dick, emiliq will be doing it in a couple o volumes so hurry up.

It was already kinda popular, but once Rem got her development the show really took off.

Alright lets do this again, but in reality.

>Ep 12-13 are part of the same arc and were written setup the conflict of yhis arc 3.

>Emilia did not appear ep 14, it was mostly Subaru and Rem the episode wasn't anymore more popluar than the preceding ones.

>Episodes 15 and 18 were more like to their direction and dialogue. Also Japanese fans were fine with Subaru's choice compared to whininy brats like you simply enjoyed the episode gor how well done it was.

{Ep 23 one of most popluar episodes in the series despite having no Rem in it at all. The japanese on twitter espeically blew over it.

People gonna what more Re:Zero with or without Rem because they enjoy the writing, mysteries and are mature do so unlike you shallow chuckles and muh waifuism.

>what is a dead cat bounce

when will Subaru stop the denial and accept himself for what he really is?

When he does Rem will regain her name her memories and a penis and they will live happily everafter

>voiced by schwein
Still can't get over this shit. And the seiyuu sings!

Not realky. The show off brcause people were genuinely enjoying the narrative and how Subaru's character was developming. He was most discussed and disscuted chatacter. Rem got some muh waifu comments but Subaru's struggles that were driving this series with it's suspense.

Some Remfags may have delided themselves into believeing the show only exist for her, nut not everyone else.

>what is a dead cat bounce
A brief and failed recovery otherwise known suckers rally leading into further downtrend.

A brief recovery in interest did get sparked, yes.
But user, would you say the show is still in a downtrend?
I wish I could short White Fox just for this occasion even if the show is genuinely redeemable, I'd still risk it.

Whatever the ending, original or not, at least it should be memorable.

>But user, would you say the show is still in a downtrend?

It isn't. The BDs are selling well, all the episodes are still getting highly rated among western and Japanexe fans. Not matter how Remfags around here thier pulg ears and stick their head in the sand people enjoying the show with or without Rem. Seveal characters have even gained fans like Betelgeuse, Wilhelm, Crusch, Juilus and Felix. Rem has ling since proven that has far more to offer than Fellatio of a dime a dozen blue haired meido.

Watch out user You might trigger remfags by saying the BDs are still selling well. one of their main arguements is the bds dropped off.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Meh, they have been damage control so much that they dioviced themselves from reality at this point so I don't it matters much. Let's like some madness mantra they have desparately saying as if conbince themselves.

Where is your sister?

I think most of it is just retarded shitposters fishing for yous. 99% of the threads during america time are blatantly bait and people latching onto em. more then half of the time it looks like its the same guy replying to himself.

>spoiler

I'm sure that's the underage remfag that came from Reddit and is an extremely pathetic """Memelord""".

>2 episodes without Rem when they don't know she got axed from the show is a predictor for an entire season without Rem with the knowledge she got axed from the show

most animeonly viewers think Rem is just resting at the capital or something because she got erased off screen, they probably didn't even catch the blank letter thing.

Wait for Ep 25. The BD sales won't unsell themselves, but brace for a load of 1-star Amazon reviews.

I wouldnt doubt it, I mean im sure hes the guy in the other thread that used cucked when he meant fucked. He's already at it shit posting with DameDesuYo even. He's just a walking bait machine.

>Forgetting "Tappei's Flameshield: AU"

Honestly, if they adapted that it could work, even more so if Tappei actually wrote more of it and wove it into the main plot (maybe Subaru still keeps his liking/attraction to Emilia but it's more of like a knightly/chivalry/honor thing while Rem is his real partner) so Remfags could pretend that was the real series.

Ram should have won tbqh

>sister
Who?

can some one explain this meme to me?

Yeah just like everyone dropped the WN when that happened and never hit the 10 of Naoru.

Oh wait. It didn't. Cmon man. You don't get the popluarity gets wth one character. You need to be firing on fronts. Meanng an intriging story, excellent directon, grea voice casing and a strong MC. That's what making this series sell not your shallow fixtation on one character.

Not gonna happen. Subaru's and Emilia's relationship development is too important to the series to the point Rem's hopes of polygamy is the only way for her to be with Subaru. There is a reason the main plot of Re:Zero cannot continue with a Rem end

Can you fucking slow down when typing, every single one of your posts has typos everywhere.

this desu

wait for next week user

Nope
Go check pixiv search index or whatever for a reference. The Show got so much popular thanks to Rem.
Ep 23 is kinda popular due to the voice acting and all. It is not really that much popular you seem to make it out to be.

>Rem's popularity is proportional to the shows popularity
>N-no everyone like subarunnnnn
Go check Jap bloggers reply counts or pixiv search counts or art counts or whatever and see for yourself you newfag

this
even w her lack of screen time still #1 in my heart

Its ok wth re:zero because the OP/ED are shit anyway. But not an example a show with actual good stuff should follow.

All that pixiv shows is that she is a popluar character which has been known even before anime came. But guess what? That doesn't mean JP fans don't enjoy the story and others characters too! Having a favorite and liking the show isn't a mutural exclusive concept, so parroting that like a beggar on the street for bread makes look like a fool. Or are you too much of a 5 year old to like more one thing about a series?

Hell for that matter going by that silly and desparate metric Emilia's the 2nd most popluar show anyway despite what you Remfag try to say. Just trying to make exuses and search around in hopeing to vailadate your opinion. Maybe you need a break from the series if you're so hellbent on wishing for the series demise because your waifu has been put on the back burner.

None of this changes the fact the series entertaining people without Rem. Every on places like niconico have recived high ratings, the WN is raking high, BDs are doing fantstic and LN are some of best books this year. If you don't care anything else that's you own damn fault and nobody cares about your autism. Go be a miserible bitter waifufag elsewhere.

You mean all those who have probably read the WN and responisble for boosting it to the top 10 despite there being no Rem for 3 arcs now? Yeah, get a grip Remfag.

In the unlikely event this comes to pass, I will come to your houses and murder both of you.

It literally irritates my eyes when I see Rem's bangs covering one of her eyes like that.

It's bad for you, it can cause lazy eye. I'm too empathetic.

So what you're saying is... it'll make my brain tremble?