Varg BTFO's beta male Sup Forums users and their asian waifus

youtube.com/watch?v=CGcaHnKeTMw&t=1s

Varg with another classic, Sup Forumsack white sharia faggots rekt

sage

pagans are faggots, so are weebos

after asian wafiu comes giving up entirely on all women forever

asian waifu is the "bargaining" stage in the process of grieving over the fact that women never existed.

the final stage is acceptance that women are all terrible and that relationships aren't real and there's no such thing.

what you think women are, doesn't exist, what you think relationships are, never happens

having hope that maybe asians aren't so bad is the last step before you totally give up on women forever

How can he be so pussy-whipped? Holy shit, his wife brainwashed him completely.

jej

>roasties determine your worth goy
t. varg

still saging but:

He's right, its a good thing women discriminate against males. If they are promiscuous sluts evolution is halted. The more promiscuous the women the lesser the society/race.

This is different than islam, islam uses force to consoledate a women for breeding. This is BAD. Very bad. It's also a reason why rape is bad. The male who is doing the raping was not vetted by the women first. He could have been a retard passing on genes

That's literally cuckthink.

I am saying that he keeps repeating his wife's words over and over again and uses her blog as his source in every comment section. He's basically please read my wife's book: the YouTuber now. I don't see how he can be this bewitched to buy into her theories, especially since she claims it's all true because she remembers her past lives and that all we know about paganism from the last 2000+ years is false and obviously Jewish propaganda.

>>roasties determine your worth goy
the ability to attract a roastie is an objective measurement of masculinity. you need it to attract women, and the more of it you have generally the more women you can attract.

if you're like me and you can't attract any woman then it's because you're not really a real man, just a male shaped human.
>but what about successful people who otherwise...
if they were successful, if i was successful. then i would be more attrractive to women and then i could call myself a real man.

people who are succesful but cant attract women are pretty rare but must have something wrong with them that means their masculinity is low even if they have a super manly occupation. frankly if the masculinity was real women would notice and be attracted to it.

Varg should stick to playing music which he know how to do it. While he have had some ok articles and views, he isn't new Julius Evola or even Alain de Benoist.

drop the memeflag, kevin.

he has hormones, she is taking his dick. thats why he thinks shes great. same thing will happen to you one day and then one day after she dumps you only then after a while will you realize and remember what a stupid cunt she was the whole time. maybe this has already happened to you and wont happen again, or maybe you think it wont but it will. the brain shuts down when enough hormones are pumping and objectively rationally analyzing your mate becomes difficult if not impossible.

the brain does this for a reason, to keep people together to raise children the brain starts to tune out some of her faults and vice versa

>women determine who is a man
kek, kids these days

>getting women is a big deal
user... are you a virgin?

it's about the quality of your woman
follow this: i have the finest woman; I win.

>getting women is a big deal
in a high society where the value of men is sky-high. Yes.

>Getting a colored? no.
>Getting a white-drunk whore? no.
>Getting a white women who's father is wealthy in the pre 20th? yes

they dont determine who is a man, they're just attracted to men. and so if they're not attracted to you then probably you're not much of a man.

it's basically obvious common sense. if women don't want you then you're probably not much of a man

kevin is using memeflag, he is going to muhdik about how easy its to fuck a whore

isn't that the guy who murdered his business partner and destroyed ancient pagan knowledge?

Fucking is degenerate.

All women are mentally ill roasties.

anime board. Get out pagancucks

>larper opinions

there ought to be another board for this