Soviets were Jews

>Soviets were Jews

How fucking dumb do you have to get? They were carted to Siberia, Stalin hated them and there were multiple attempts to ethically cleanse Jews and anti semism was rife. Don't try and deny this to fit your narrative, you naive fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
archive.fo/xCj1C
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another soros nigger post

shut up nigger.

Only Hitlerists claim that so they can justify the attack against Russia. Stalin deeply mistrusted Jews, there wasn't a single Jew in his government.

>posts Nazi propaganda lies

That doesn't convince anyone.

muhhhh soros

Stalin hated everyone who could contest his position. Guess what, those were Jews.

sage goes in all fields

fascists just dont want to accept how based communism was, pretty simple

> Conspiracy theorists are utterly retarded
Say something new, please.

Just google the doctors' plot to see how much loved the Jews were in good ol' Sovetski Soyuz.

the Autonomous Oblast was made as a Plan B, in case the Arabs would BTFO the Zionists in Palestine.

now, since jews took over Ukraine after Maidan, they will try to go back to Eastern Europe in case they get BTFO in the Middle East. (which will happen soon by Iran)

>implying wasnt a jew also, search for his real name

How fucking dumb can you get? Stalin came after the jews, not before.

>Stalin hated Jews
lol he was a crypto, his real surname meant son of Jew.

marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm

antisemitism was punishable by death

>soviets started with Stalin

Just look how retarded you are now.

We all know who you are and where your from /leftpol/. We all know your a pseudo intellectual neet who calls the one thing disproving your ideology, reality, a spook. We all know that you just steal our memes and make them red, yellow, black and unfunny.

Oy vey jews love communism because communists gulag capitalist bankers.

>purged Jews and was poinsoned by them
Lol no stalin was a jew goys

They wanted to create their own area for the kikes so they didn't ruin the rest of based Russia.

>Kids married Jews
>Close friends with Jews
>Jewish doctor
>Made sure that antisemitism was punishable by death
>made several oblasts for Jews, not one for Christians
>dude he fought le Jews

I bet you think Putin is anti Jewry too

>Stalin, Kirov, Dzerzhinsky
>Jews
And I took only a quick look at it.

Those oblasts were keeping the Jews away from the rest of Russia and he literally purged Jewish doctors since they were murdering high ranking officials.
He isn't in control of everything his children do and who were his Jewish friends. I can guarantee you they were only friends because of the circumstances.
Stalin was anti israel and anti zionist whereas Hitler actually wanted to fucking give them a homeland.
Putin is not Anti-Jew. Like every leader except for maybe the Ayatollah and Kim Jong Un is Jewish control.

Guess whose voice was deciding for creation of Israel after the war.

> Let's dump the kikes on a sea of Moslems so they can get BTFOed ad eternum XAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Say me Russians laugh with XAXAXA

Bukharin, Rykov, Molotov, Voroshilov, Kirov, Dzherzhinsky, Lunachars had Jewish wives.

get from here you self justifying retarded kike

Ayatollah seems to be the only one that is free from Jewry (not to say there aren't Jews in Iran currently), maybe Assad as Kim Jong Un is definitely a red herring.

archive.fo/xCj1C

Top 4 bolsheviks were:
Lenin
Trotsky (jew)
Zinovyev (jew)
Stalin

Go away RIDF

As I said earlier Stalin was a Jew, and so was
Lenin. As was the JewSA capitalist fundign them, Jacob Schiff.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1

Instead of a picture for ants, here's a set of links. lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html

Pic related his grandfather

Really? If one puts his dick in a jewish woman he automatically becomes part of a zionist subversion?

fun fact

i was recently in russia and you know whats funny?
i got to the kikes there cry about MUH STALIN AND MAH PESECUTION 24/7

they literally have their own gorrilion over their

it exposes how utterly retarded polspastics are in their historic literacy and how stupid i was in believing it

after lenin died there was a SHOA over there when stalin , who is a georgian , came to power

so its simply a myth that commie russia was le ebin jew nest

Well not only are you associating with Jews and being amicable with them, your children will be Jews. \

>zionist subversion
Jews have been a plague on all societies far longer than the zionist movement has existed.

The only real force in Ukraine which opposed Maidan (except Yanukovych's government obviously) was the Ukrainian Communist Party

bolshevik jews created a golem that turned on them, just like lenin, doesnt surprise me

>Actually believing soulless jews care if a few jews die for the greater jewery good.
>mfw

Half of the Soviets were Jews while the other half were subhuman mongoloids and Turk rape baby hohol's.

is Putin a jew?

Stalin's daughter wanted to marry a Jew. Stalin begged her to change her mind, but it was her choice. Forcing her to marry someone else would contradict the Enlightenment values Communism was built on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism

>Stalin's daughter later fell in love with Grigori Morozov, another Jew, and married him. Stalin agreed to their marriage after much pleading on Svetlana's part, but refused to attend the wedding.

>refused to attend the wedding

Meanwhile, Trump was thrilled to have his kids marry Jews, because it economically benefited the Trump family.

he most certainly is.

>Trump
Whoever said I liked that kike lover Trumpstein? All his kids that are married are married to Jews, Tiffany is dating a Jew, his father was openly friendly with Jews and supported them, all his business associates are Jews, etc