Shingeki no Kyojin

Full chapter out here: fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/150071173337/shingeki-no-kyojinattack-on-titan-chapter-85

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY&ab_channel=Luigi008261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The meat was a little too wet, dripping with blood, and screamed obnoxiously, but the flavor overcame all shortcomings.

first for yumkummin

I want to hold Mikasa's hand.

>優雅に暮らす= live in luxury/comfort.
Since it's imposible for an entire planet to live on the first, the later is most likely.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

AM is endgame.

armin raped when?

Reminder.

So butthurt that /snk/ threads exist. Too bad you never learned to simply ignore what you don't like, eh Allahfeces? You'll be perpetually triggered until the day you finally get the balls to kill yourself.

Do you think Zeke will be proud of his little bro when he finds out he ate their father?

Not true. Look at Iceland. Even the poor folk still live in considerable luxury compared to pretty much the rest of the world. It's all relative but I think what Grisha meant is that virtually everyone outside the walls has technology and a life way more comfy and safe than within the walls, even within Sina.

Reminder. Meanwhile Shitstoria canonically has NO ABS. Hissy a flabby shit.

>So butthurt that /snk/ threads exist.
If you're butthurt about em, why do you post in them?

Benji please.

Soon Armin.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

>armin becomes CT
>turns out humanitys extinction was just a social experiment
Just wow

Reminder that LM making each other their new boss will trigger LHfags, fujos and tumblr to oblivion which is exactly why Isayama will do it, the absolute madman.

Mrs. Smith's fanfiction was so cute. It makes me want to hold Isayama at gunpoint and force him to add something sweet and cute about Armin's parents and draw them, too.

I didn't think about it. Could Zeke still think Grisha is alive?

So what the fuck is the end game now? They got rid of the old establishment inside the walls, the new ones would be open to reunite with actual humanity unless they are to be eaten.

Hmm, it really makes you think.

Mikasa will follow Hange or Armin.

>grapefruit
S T O P

I want Eren to molest every single inch of my body.

Jesus Christ. Fuck off back to your containment boards you shippers.

We don't know what happened to humanity beyond the walls. Grisha wrote those books based on his knowledge preceding his life inside the walls, so we won't know what happened in the last ~20 years and what motivated the warriors.

EMA are separating

Armin is destined for the next commander role so he will follow Hange
she even said she expects a lot more of him now

Thread maker here. First post was mine. Really rattles your inner workings.

Allahshit made this thread, everyone abandon before it gets deleted!

I want to put Eren in a wig and wedding dress

Put your trip on Mrs Smith, no one likes you here.

yeah we know, Historia

>put my trip on
Nani?

>accusing me of being Allahfag
Quite frankly, I'm disgusted.

Eren will go to the warrior village and Mikasa will be stuck between EAr. Mikasa will follow Armin or Hange. The SL won't separate.

That madman will also troll the YHfags and EArfags by making EH canon. He was only baiting you all and you fucking fell for it.

did they get to the basement yet

I want to lick Armin's sweaty abs and drink his cum for nourishment.

Yes.

They got into the basement and home this chapter.

Eren with die.

face it this is you
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY&ab_channel=Luigi008261

Arminfags are as worse as Allahfag at this point. Even worse because mods at least delete Allahfag shit.

It isn't gay if he's wearing a skirt.

EMfag please.

Compared to you, Allahfag is chill.

Wait, Armin is alive?

Historia will execute Armin.

This.

also do you think he got in that hisu's pantsu? I mean if I were semi rich and famous that's what I'd do

Well Grisha took multiple trips by boat, he probably set some shit up for end game around the inner walls.

It probably has something to do with Zeke being able to turn humans into titans, but Reiss/Eren being able to actually control them. Without both its probably impossible to turn the mindless titans back into humans, so obviously a sacrifice will have to be made

Levi's hand?

Levi putting his hands on EM's heads was cute. He's growing on me even more.

Link to that doujinshi?

>Grisha injected the sick with a kind of titan serum that needs a trigger to work.

I like to think so. She's pretty cute desu.

I love all Erens. Woman, man, it doesn't matter. I just love Eren more than anything.

Likely. The tag is almost entirely Elen/Manlet

Probably Zeke. So if/when Zeke gets to the walls, he can just turn part of the population into titans immediately. Grisha probably never expected the nobility to get overthrown otherwise since they had been trying for a 100 years

Filename, user.

>This entire fucking time Grisha has been injecting """""""""""sick"""""""""" people with a dormant titan virus that can only be triggered by Jaegers, which is why MT was able to change Ragako village
>Grisha actually was the real villain the whole time

Mikasa pls

I think that Utgard was their point of meeting. He planned with Zeke to attack the wall, so when the Reisses left their safety and got to the chapel he could get them.

Isayama said all of EMA will separate my dude

LM soon.

>the time
where are you?

ZM sooner

I had that exact theory but people thought I was crazy. Fuckers.

BRA did nothing wrong.

Not other place than the walls. Eren to the warrior village.

I had a dream that Hitch was a shifter.

I'm still mad that Armin is /fit/.
I know he's a shonen character but come on

>he touched her head with his fap hand.

It's okay user, I called Grisha being Zeke's father and got called delusional.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
HELP ME GUYS
REINER
ANNIE
PLEASE

I hope the Scouts get called out by Zackley or Pixis for giving the serum to such a weakling.

That's lewd.

Of course he's fit. He may be a weak soldier but he's still stronger than the average fuck. And for what it's worth, he ranked 15 in the game out of a class of 150 - 200. Also 121lbs on a 5'4' frame equals muscle.

>even Armin thinks EM is retarded for not saving Erwin

What about "the memories will help you"?

Since he got the coordinate and was already old, he know there was not much time for him, neither could he use it since he didn't had the blood. But his son had, since he got the Walls' bloodline from his mother. He set up the drawer because he knew the end was coming. You can know that by how it's writen as if he's informating someone. He knew they were to attack.

So when does Zeke turn Mikasa into a didan

>tfw you will never ever dominate then violate Ymir's body by impregnating her with your man seed

They need to go back to the basement and remove those shelves. Tear the thing apart because there's more. Calling it now.

Maybe Ackermans literally can't turn into titans. We haven't seen an Ackertitan yet.

MYLH soonest

IDIOT

no man seed will get inside Ymir because
1.) she has testicles and a feminine futacock, not a vagina (not all women have vaginas)
2.) only loves Historia

Here's hoping it bites them in the ass later on.

It's explained on the books that they didn't read. He'll also ask Eren to go to the village help his brother.And cousins.

>you will never flood Ymir's throat with your cum and hold her nose so she can't breath until she swallows it

shota armin makes my dick go twitchy twitchy

It's all in the books, only the picture is shown.

Do you think 4leg is one of his cousins? He looks a lot like Eren.

Exactly, you never will, only Historia will. Die already Allahfeces.

I want Eren to decide to go to the village by his own but this is still a possibility.

>"their memories will teach you how to use it"
>how to use it
>it
What's "it"? The coordinate ability?

Probably.
>The titan power is a clan heritage.

I think I'll be adopting shota Armin to get him away from you.

Molester- kun pls.

Checkmate atheists