What if she and Sakura were in opposite squads from the start?

What if she and Sakura were in opposite squads from the start?

Just get rid of Sakura the show would be 100 times more enjoyable

Instead SJ wanted some standard shonen female lead

Nothing would've changed. It would've been really interesting to see how Sasuke interacted with her, though. Character interaction is something Kishimoto never learned, unfortunately.

Wouldn't this be an Obito 2.0 case?
Hinata was hardcore into Naruto and maybe Sasuke would've liked the shy boring nice girl type

It would be nothing like the Obito case.

He's getting there

Sasuke would of had respect for her since she is actually useful on the Battlefield, Naruto would be able to finally calm the fuck down since someone is paying him attention.

If you compare her character, the only thing she lacks is beserker strength of Tsunade's teachings, her own Gentle Fist allows her to handle her shit though.

You'd also have best brother and sister in law as a core part of the story. Naruto's downtime would be less ronery that's for sure, and he'd come off less gay pursuing Sasuke out of friendship than obvious homolust.

I'm confused

Why does Hinata look so different in OP's pic?

It's over, user-sempai.

Sasuke is gay. He has zero feelings for anyone.

naruto and hinata on the same team would have been a common "dense mc misunderstanding overt advances as her just being friendly" sort of interaction.

>since she is actually useful on the Battlefield
Doesn't she have the worst fighting record in the series?

Those just make MCs look like complete retards and the love interests like pathetic betas.

She would be super helpful durring the bridge arc. She'd see right through mirror boy to the point where Sasuke does get half killed and Naurto doesn't need to go fox. Basically it would be 3 on 1 insted of 2 on 1.

naruto would have an actual excuse, they could reveal how the isolation and abuse throughout his childhood fucked him up gradually.

>Sasuke would of had respect for her since she is actually useful on the Battlefield
She got beaten by Zetsu.

Sasuke would kill her himself.

If Naruto doesn't go fox they all die.

Haku was way above their paycheck

>kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki ku kurosaki kun
That

Haku started to shit his pants as soon as he saw Sasuke's edgygan.

And they could have easily beat him together if Naruto hadn't been such a retard and entered inside Haku's trap.

>Haku started to shit his pants as soon as he saw Sasuke's edgygan.
He beat the shit out of Sasuke.

>And they could have easily beat him together if Naruto hadn't been such a retard and entered inside Haku's trap.
There was nothing Naruto could've done to harm him. Haku was way too fast for them.

To this day still bothers me how retarded was that, one thing is a dumb mc, but that was JUST

As if

Sakura should be male. Sasuke should be female.

Here, now you have much better manga.

>He beat the shit out of Sasuke.

Haku xerself said that he was going lose if the fight kept going. That's why he made Sasuke take a bullet for Naruto

Sasuke can't awaken the Sharingan if Naruto is not in danger.

Naruto can't beat Haku if Sasuke is not in danger.

tried everything and no sauce come up, please?

I'm not gay but I really wished Sasuke was a girl so there could be an adorable tsundere dynamic between them

Naruto saying he'd break all his bones before letting Orochimaru take him would have been a GOAT declaration of protection

>tsundere
Nope. FemSauce is just going to be an unstable insane brocon bitch with abandonment issue. She will make a bad wife and a terrible mother.

Jimi Na Watashi To Hen Na Oji-san

Or Shiori Experience

Dude, who gives a fuck?

>Sasuke is gay. He has zero feelings for anyone.
Sounds more asexual to me

I actually think the story of naruto more or less works from the beginning until sasuke leaves the village to go be dark and edgy. I recently re-read this out of curiosity and right after the timeskip is where it really starts to fall apart and the entire manga basically needs to be completely redone starting at that point.

The main problem with the manga is that none of the characters get any god character growth at all after the timeskip. Its like every character except for the villains stopped thinking normally once the timeskip occurred. Its quite a striking event and its probably the main reason why most people came to hate this manga and probably why kishimoto got tired of it and lazily slapped together the plot's ending.

The thing that really stands out as offensively stupid to me right now after reading the whole thing from start to finish is that kishimoto made his parents the most ridiculously powerful people in the village and because of that he was actually really special all along. The entire premise of the show was that he was a kid with no family, no friends, and no talent and the way kishimoto just gives all of those to him towards the end is frustrating and basically a huge let down.

Sakura in particular could have really easily grown as a character if her character wasn't unnecessarily focused on sasuke. The hatred many people have for her is understandable since the audience cant really sympathize with her still being attached to sasuke for no reason after he becomes a violent murderdering edgy douchebag.

Some simple character growth for her could have started with her falling out of love with sasuke because of the terrible things hes been doing. From there you could take her character into many potentially interesting directions.

>Sasuke is gay.

Sasooke is really cool

shipfaggots and waifufags

it would had been a very boring squd dynami really.
Extremely over rated character she is, yet her fans glorify her as if she was the second coming of jesus.

I disagree, I thought it was pretty good, even great at points, up until the end of the pain arc. After that is when everything fell apart and almost all character development came to a complete halt.

After the timeskip Naruto started to grow a lot as a character, especially during the Pain arc. His struggles with the Nine tails started to affect his relationship with his new-found friends, he suffered a really profound loss for the first time with the death of his master, he met with his dad, and through this he finally reached the point where he understood his purpose in the world and his ideals. He was finally accepted by the village as a hero, which wasn't Hokage status, but it was a feeling of acceptance for which he'd been searching for a long time.

I wish that there was a world in which Naruto ended shortly after Naruto's talk-no-jutsu to Nagato, without the revival of everybody. Maybe give Sasuke a couple chapters to tie up his story but then leave it at that.

Yep. One well-placed Jyuken strike to a mirror and it's bye-bye Haku.

Sakura being an annoying cunt brought nothing to the table.
Sakura being an undercover anbu becuase she's broken powerful enough at genjutsu to surpass even sharingan users? Better.

Hinata becoming a bit more forward when it comes to protecting people and Naruto and learning healing? More fun.

Her seeing Sasuke as a lonely outcast like her and being the heart of the team that brings them together?
Yeah.

The look of sadness on her face and shock on naruto's face as he goes off to be an emo cunt would be heart breaking.

Them both wanting to bring back Sasuke while growing close as a couple would actually be great.

She's very kind, compassionate and understanding and would be the heart of the team, so the group dynamic would change for better. Naruto and Hinata would still end up together (but I guessing after a lot of insufferable manga cliches like dense protag and stupid "she's gonna confess" teases that never go anywhere until much later) but Saucegay would still defect because crawling.

Also Sakura has no reason to exist now since the character is built upon being the female protagonist. I can't see her in another team.

It's her part 2 face mixed with her part 1 hair and cloths.

>Them both wanting to bring back Sasuke
Hinata would of probably talk Naruto out of bringing him back. Remember, it was Sakura crying and begging at Naruto which was part of his determination on bringing him back. Naruto probably would of went anyways though but he probably wouldn't be as die hard head over hills about it. I can still see Hinata going along anyways too though.

I was really impressed when naruto told Sakura to btfo with her fake love confession but then when he fell on the floor and started having a panic attack about sasuke ruined it.

>Hinata's dub voice also voiced Rin

i unironically liked the homolust between sauce and nard. OTP.

She was also the voice of Orihime

eh kills his freinds and doesn't afraid of anything

Could she be the equivalent of Nana always winning bowls?

>What if she and Sakura were in opposite squads from the start?
Like this?

Hiashi's plan would be much smoother.