Yahari/Oregairu

Yukino will lose the 8bowl to Yui or I will an hero.

I'll get the noose ready.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

Iroha a best. A BEST.

Make sure you film it user. I'll be waiting. You know nips and their first girl trope is too powerful.

Who should win:
>Yui and Yukinon (threesome end)

Who will probably win:
>Yukinon

How would Yukino and Yui get over their jealousy and desire to be his #1?

Yui won ANOTHER so she has a place in Hikki's heart!

Can you write a suicide letter where you write that you want to meet your waifu? Let's make it a thing.

No. I don't believe in the afterlife. It is an empty threat since Yui will win easily. Yukino doesn't even like him.

You'll never drink yui's breastmilk

why is she allowed to be this cute?

My money's on "the artist and/or writer have a falling out with the publisher so a few interns slap together a status quo ending that pleases nobody."

But my heart says sensei should win.

Losing ANOTHER hurt Yukinofags. Even if they claim it didn't you can feel their butthurt.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

If Iroha loses we riot

The Iroha ova and game route are the only things left to look forward to in this franchise before the inevitable Yukino end.

Choose

Glasses Yui definitely. She is just too sexy.

Why is Yukino holding a Pan-san?

How about neither. Why is it no one sees the value in being a lonely, unsociable neet anymore?

If you choose the child-like body over the goddess of fertility, you're literally a faggot.

Am I mistaken or are they seriously charging 30$ for a poster?

I want to take the Pan-san 8man gave Yukino and her picture of him and her at destiny land and set them on fire in front of her.

new chapter fucking when?

【HS限定】やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。続 描き下ろしB2タペストリー 雪乃&結衣 お嬢様ver.
予約受付中 3,240円(稅込)
2016年10月発売予定

In english, please?

>Who should win:
>>Yui and Yukinon (Friendship end)

FTFY fella

Daily reminder Yui has more doujin than Yukino

Reminder to be aware to nice girls.

sauce?
google, iqdb, and wait are all failing me

This

Too bad 8man will probably sacrifice his own happiness so the two of them can remain friends.

Yukino is for 8man. Yui is for me.

Yui is playing the bowl like a retard, no way she'll win.

can't remember

I wouldn't be surprised. Although either way, I hope Yukinon wins.

Honestly it's a surprise if Yukino doesn't win at this point. Watari hasn't exactly been subtle in making his bias towards a Yukino end known.

I mean for crying out loud he wrote an AU just to appease Yuifags. If that doesn't make things clear I don't know what will.