Hippity-hoppity, men are women's property

Hippity-hoppity, men are women's property.

For a generation or two, then the opposite happens for a long time.

brainlette

u fat slut shut up before i rape you guts and get a nut on yoru but what ill bury you in a rut you mut

Yeah I'm a man, moron brainlette.

the only thing you own as a man is AIDS for being gay

sure you are whore

slut

i fucking rape you slut you are whore your mother was a cow and your father was a pedophile i rape you bitch

I mean I'm cool with that. Femdom is hot. Lock me in chastity mistress

you're speaking to another man. Just to be clear. It's no wonder you are the way you are. You believe women are yours to own and have your way with when in reality it's women who birthed you, it's women who give you love. It's men like you who will never make love or own anything but your own sorrow carved deep into your empty cold husk. gay ass nigger

Feminist elements are certainly dominant in modern normie culture. The same principles still remain: be a strong individual and take care of shit. We must decide where to draw the lines in our collective moral decisions regarding gender roles and relations. Policy prescriptions that can actually work are the most productive things to plan.

>our collective moral decisions regarding gender roles and relations.
>collective

we're not ants you dumb faggot

So your shilling style is psychological attack. You're just another ass on Sup Forums, though. What's your point?

Then how does society work? I'm obviously not saying individual decisions aren't the primary decisions we make.

skank shut up slut ill rape you slut praise allah for your death slut

You're dumb as a bag of bricks if you decide to bring collectivism into an individualism thread.

Hippity hoppity. somebody's uppity.

This is clearly not an individualism thread if it's about the societal trend of women "owning" men. I'll wait for you to make a point.

This is why you're a brainlette. You cling to religion as if it's your moral authority that grants you power over others when in reality you're literally a dog mouth fucking balding long ass haired canadian degenerate.

you're wrong.

you're entering this thread as if it was originally a collectivist claim and not the claim of an individual's experience living an individual's life with other individuals. So. You're wrong. Full of assumptions and just plain silly.

So you're claiming society can't make collective decisions? What about the phenomenon of cultural movements? Do you not believe that the culture war is real?

slut shut up whore you will be killed to death PRAISE ALLAH FOR YOUR DEATH WHORE

yep. there is no "collective decision making" in any society. society is the envelope of individual interactions of a body not something witnessed on the outside and directed and moved to fit that queer's idea of how those interactions ought have been. thus women own men.

praise pepe you punk ass bitch homosexual

Nice getscript, faggot. You're wrong, simply because the points you make aren't coherent. You cite the basic concept of austrian economics (that human action is not a choice and that it is the emergent property of the combination of all of our choices), and then use it to justify the non sequitur that women own men. Your claim is reasonable, but you're not articulating why it's true.

your assumptions paint you clear as day as a completely lost faggot. good bye.

show bobs and vagen bitch lasagna

my numbers are now and have always been absolutely pure, naturally occurring gifts from God almighty that my points be proven true that all around me witness the miracle of the exchanged of words publically spoken and posted online. nothing hidden about, nothing unclean or fake. this is the realest thread on this gay website and it kills you.