Will there ever be an anime as good as FMA 2003?

Will there ever be an anime as good as FMA 2003?

Future Boy Conan 1978

Brotherhood. And not as good, better in every aspect

I'd pick 2003 over the campy capeshit of Brotherhood any day of the week.

Complete alloy wizard: Fraternity

replacing actual comedy with bullshit slapstick and turning an interesting, unpredictable adventure along the way into a typical shounen? Sure, keep thinking Brotherhood is better

I still get shivers everytime Rewrite comes on, you're not alone OP

I love the nostalgia of the 2003 anime

OST is much worse.

Hughes and Lusts' characters were fucked in Brotherhood

>as good
Brotherhood I suppose, but really all of them. Even shit like KoiKoi7 and Musashi.

Oh, almost I forgot, 47 cocks were sucked while forming my opinion.

Fun factor: Greed was Dante's lover after Hoenheim. This was revealed in some paraphernalia, like a DVD tin or something.

Man, I always wished I could afford those. But they were $50 for one DVD.

get the torrent, it ripped pretty much everything except the few commentary tracks from the bluray and encoded it in x265

Sorry mate, I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and have never learned how to torrent. It's too complicated for me.

download Deluge client, click the link on the torrent site, itll automatically communicate with the client, let you choose the files and folders you want, then download, then itll be in your downloads folder after you delete it out of Deluge. Its pretty easy. You can apply the same steps to any anime or tv show you want

Not really, he was in like 3 chapters in the manga before he died. If not for 2003 few would care for him. Even Arakawa was surprised he's so liked.

Truly it was part of the golden age of anime both in the west and the east.
Too bad that cabal of subs fags and pro dubbers had to fuck the entire goddamend world and indirectly sink the anime boom in the west.

Are you serious? Torrenting is older than direct downloads and streams, for a period of time it was the only way of downloading anything on the internet, I refuse to believe that an user who does not know how to torrent exists.

What the fuck?

No, that's not true at all.
Direct download for a long time was the only way to get anything.
Next? Peer 2 Peer sites like Napster. Hell P2P was how basically EVERYONE was able to get any anime at all.
Torrenting came in and changed the entire game after that.
Hell I'm pretty damned sure that most peoples first exposure to the FMA anime was p2p stuff.

I'm talking after the dead of p2p, direct download was almost inexistent for a while and torrenting was basically the only way to get anything, the were also irc chanels but if the user can't torrent he would probably not even be able to join the chanel.

That's me, I torrented some FMA and Naruto episodes. Stuck with FMA.

2003 is not as good man. Give it up.

Brotherhood.
Like 10 times better.