What's the worst anime you have ever finished?

What's the worst anime you have ever finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adetEssKxlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only good part was pic related

black bullet

I think it is FLCL for me too. I heard nothing but "Oh you've got to watch it it's so good blah blah blah." I forced myself to sit through it and did not like it at all. I never did anything like that again. If i don't like a show i will drop it without hesitation now.

oreimo

its 6 episodes you fucking autist

Litchi de Hikari Club

it's so short it hardly counts, but there you go. It wasn't very funny. I've never read the work it was based on. I don't know why I even watched it at all.

Kids on the Slope

Whatever your favorite anime is.

Definitely Umaru chan ...

> finishing a show you dislike

Are you retarded?

It's six episodes of shit.

Triage X

Pic unrelated

Owari no Seraph is absolute irredeemable garbage. Kept promising to get good any second but never did.

You've been shit for over 18 years but your parents still haven't dropped you.

Probably gurren lagann.

Pretty sure I win.

K-ON. Suffice to say cgdqt is not to my taste.

>Help the show didn't hand hold me and I'm scared
Fuck off back to your re:tarded show

oreganoreoganooregano

Xam'd or Samurai Girls

I just made my worst anime 3x3.

Probably Haruhi season two. I like the show but its just my least fav that ive finished

What's the third one in the middle? It looks terribly fun[s/poiler]

Why did you finish it? Did you think it would change?

Sword Art Online.

I just kept thinking it would be as good as the first 5 episodes. I should have stopped believing.

>implying the first 5 episodes are good
>implying that it didn't go downhill after the first half of episode 1

Do you just not know how to think at all

It's Dark Cat, watch the dub.

Himouto Umaru Chan.

I kept watching, thinking it would get good because I see that gay little hamster in every reaction image, but nope, it's shit.

Tbh though, once I finished it, I actually thought that the show was still complete and utter shit, what did you think I was gonna say, that I liked it? Fuck no.

I was hoping that the designs could carry it.
They couldn't.

Relevant youtube.com/watch?v=adetEssKxlk

GantZ... why did I got myself through that?

First episode is literally the only good one.

Evangelion 2.0

demo... when will you come back to us

He's always on twitch now, idk why he stopped the videos. I liked his weird love hate relationship with seasonal anime

Toradora

Tokyo magnitude 8.0

The tatami galaxy

Code breaker

Kancolle

Narutaru, Guren no Tsuki and IBO.

Master of Martial Hearts

i'm pretty sure that if his taste is that bad, his parents definitely dropped him as a child

these desu

I haven't rewatched this in like 10 years.

>Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Hahaha, that brings me back. I'm so fucking happy I skipped it that season.

Pic related for me

i just dont even know

Apparently this thing went off manga even though the manga was finished. Is Creed(Antagonist) still gay for Train(Protag)?

guilty crown

FLCL has better animation than every tv show in the last 16 years so you're wrong.

Wait, you gave Serial Experiments Lain a 2?

Nevermind, 70% of your list is mecha and you gave Neon Genesis Evangelical a 5, i don't even want to know why you gave Lain a 2, your argument will probably just make me cringe...

What the fuck are you doing? Don't give him yous. He's been forcing that list in similar threads for a while now. It's just bait.

Evangelion*

Why is it always a 3x3? Why don't people ever make a 4X4? or a 2x5?

Log horizon
I should've known when people kept saying it was SAO done right. Isekai is still garbage regardless of the quality and season 2 was QUALITY.

yeah its like final fantasy 7 tier

Trinity Seven.

To be fair, I watched it knowing it would be shit, and I wasn't disappointed.

The manga is totally different (And it's actually interesting) I don't know how they fucked that anime so hard.

I agree

I 100% did not and still don't understand why this show gets praise it was absolute trash, though I tend to just assume all the fans have watched very little anime and are just all "ITS A VIDEO GAEM ANIME BUT NOT SAO EPIC"

S1 was tolerable but still bad, S2 was godawful. I honestly enjoyed watching SAO more because it gave me a few laughs, had that so bad its good quality whereas Log Horizon was just humorless and terrible.

Everything Wit Studio makes is fucking awful

I can never get through anything they animate

>hating the rolling girls

Toreinnnnnnh..

One Piece. All 700+.

I'm going for the tiebreak between SAO and IS.

Finished both for their dialogue and plot.

based

I don't even remember the name of the fucking anime, I just remember that bitch was waifu tier

K-ON!

Evangelion

Mind you (eva fags). That I NEVER finish shows I dislike. It was good enough for me to finish and It's my least favorite.

I'm only halfway through black butler so...

I dropped that shit first episode.

Lucky you user, it's shit throughout.

you have shit taste and obvious shit bias desu

no wonder you are alone :(

>black butler
you should drop it, it doesn't get better

i guess some people either are completionists or "connoisseurs"/amateur experts and feel compelled to rise above trivial things like "liking a show" in order to appreciate the art

Look, I'm a grown fucking man. I have the penis, the beard and the bodyhair and everything.

FLCL is embarassing trash to me.

Hated Samurai Flamenco halfway through but I finished it because some friends insisted.

Fist of the north star for sure

Come on man; have you watched 3 anniemays?

I'm not saying it's good, but there's no way that was actually the worst one you've watched. The climaxes of both arcs are actually pretty entertaining.

Dragon crisis
Green green
sat through 2 seasons of shana

haha what the fuck, the only good part is kamina's death. It was the only part where I felt connected tot he show in some way (cared about a character dying, etc).
I thought "wow, this is gonna get fun" and the show became a completely irredeemable pile of trash after that. Don't even get me started o how shitty the second half was.

I actually dropped it more times that I care to count before finishing it. And I should have never don so.

flcl on the other hand is a much superior coming of age show.

>What's the worst anime you have ever finished?

The 2nd FLCL that Adult Swim is making. It will be shit and I'll still swallow it whole because of nostalgia goggles.

The only thing that would make me drop it is if they made the MC daughter a dyke. Sady, there's a 75% chance they actually do this too

i just finished them so i can have more low scores on my anime list

So you have watched more than 6 anime series, correct? Because I can't believe the worst show you've ever watched is TTGL.

I'm not saying it's great. But I can not sit here and say it's the worst show I've ever watched.

I mean come on, I've seen Elfen Lied for Christ's sake.

i swear i'm not a little boy

Get a load of this faggot. You can tell he doesnt know shit about good story telling.

I want to say that the worst I've seen was Code Geass, but I never finished the second season of it.

I don't need to have seen Destiny for Seed to count right?

This

Gurren Lagann, not so good.

Glasslip/Pupa/Vividred Operation.

Take your pick.

I said that I completed.
I haven't completed that many shows.

Gurren lagann is just an over the top mecha battle shounen. There is nothing more to it. Nothing.

Full Metal Panic

Yosuga no Sora and Zetsuen no Tempest.

Pretentious, 2deep4u philosophical ramblings, no world or background lore building, unlikable characters. An even worse ergo proxy

Umaru-chan's strong point is the reaction images without context.

contrarians are getting bolder and bolder nowadays.

If FLCL was your worst anime then you're either straight out of "youtube top 10 cool anime" or just delusional as fuck.
>Pretentious
Texhnolyze was the EXACT opposite of pretentious, have you even watched the show or are you just shitposting?

People on this site tend to think anything that tries to have a message is automatically pretentious.

This.