Sup Sup Forums

What's it like to be a Chad in the Western World? Do feminists hate them as much as they hate other men?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/cheating-study_n_4032035.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not very bright, but I was blessed with good looks from my mother's side of the family. She is quite beautiful.

My experience has been that if a woman finds you attractive, everything she learned in college goes out the window. I believe it may be because they are still running on cavewoman software.

Why cares what feminists think?

Just backtraced that image. The guy really is a Chad. Holy hunkamoly

>this

If a woman finds you attractive, she'll chase you like there's no tomorrow.
>cavewoman software

mfw

ask gronk my man. the guy literally looks happy in every picture ive seen of him.

>What's it like to be a Chad in the Western World?

Like being a god king in ancient Babylon.

Yup this. I was approaching chad tier in late high school, and how differently I was treated astounded me. I then had a bad breakup and put on a lot of weight, so sadly it was very temporary.

As a guy that went from a solid 7 to just beyond the line where chad exists, I can confirm this 100%

The chads in high school pulled like no tomorrow. But sadly so many of them fell to lesser stations in life after the stardom ended.

That must really suck. Guys who were born into natural advantages and figure out how to leverage them rather than just sit on their laurels are really winning it on winning mode.

even if feminists hate chads, they sure as hell want to fuck them

He kinda looks like david duke

not all of them i'm sure. they got pussy when it was ripe for the picking. everyone else got the leftovers.

not all of them i'm sure. they got pussy when it was ripe for the picking. everyone else got the leftovers. if your wife has a blown out pussy; chad definitely got there before you.

david dude isn't a chad though.

It's a strange inversion these days now where girls will compete to find out how many v-cards they can take.

Lmao that dude is U G L Y

Howd you do that?

>chad
>beta fish mouth

That guy can't compete with this one.
Nordics can't compete with Meds.Nobody in the world can.

he swims in the deep end side of the pussy

Betas resent us.
It's almost tiresome but the butthurt is amusing.

Feminists hate chads, but women love them.

Hell, at least feminists respect chads more than they do cucks.

it doesn't matter though. a chad is a chad and a chad will out do a normal fag any time of a day. plenty of pussy for chad's to go around.

>Nick Squintman

David Duke is pretty chad.

He even smiles like a white man. What a giant among men.

No matter how retarded your posts are I love this shit
Only the ''fuck wh*te people'' turk can compete

The contest ends now, don´t?

It's weird how much feminists hate their beta open mouth nu-male orbitors, but still want to turn every man into that. Strange shit.

>mfw you raise my ugly son

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/cheating-study_n_4032035.html

Can't stand his sad eyebrows and permanent worried look.

He was still hawt circa Fight Club. His leaked pen0r pics aren't very encouraging, but hey you don't need to be a stallion if you're a chad.

Nope, feminists love us too. I've fucked my fair share of self-professed lesbians because of my looks and physique. Ideology really does fly out the window when they get aroused.

I even found I am able to be blatantly politically incorrect/racist/bigoted and since I laugh it off with a smile, everyone 'knows I'm joking' and laughs right along with me.

Women aren't angry at men because of any 'opression,' they're collectively pissy that they STILL can't control themselves around Chad.

Sad, really.

he looks like a fucking cuck... and one woman? pfft. gronk has many.

>Brad "my wifes son" Pitt.
not to mention every long term relationship he has had was one of weinsteins girls.

>Gronk has many
Degeneracy. not to mention all of them are whores.

when he went to UofA every bitch was trying for his dick

Sharky does it right. If you want to selfie yourself with whores, do it in Thailand with ladyboys and tattoos when you're middle aged and you Jewed everybody out of their money like a proper sick cunt while Zyzz dies of heart failure in a """sauna"""

lol zyzz was a bitch. not even close to being on gronks level.

I definitely don't have a "chad" mentality, but women started finding me attractive when I turned 17 when I hit a huge growth spurt (I'm 6' 3 now.) It makes it hard going out to public places because I hate the attention I get and being stared down makes me extremely uncomfortable. Funny thing is, I was actually a chubby ball of fuck in middle school so I tended to be more introverted and focus on school and reading. By the time I was in high school I tested as having an IQ of 147, so I guess that combined with my recent change of appearance made me extremely desirable to women. After I lost my virginity and began seeing other chicks, I lost the desire to constantly seek pussy, simply because it wasn't as great as I'd always imagined it'd be. Nowadays I select the women I date mostly based off of personality and intelligence, but it's hard to form real relationships considering I'm diagnosed with psychopathic traits. Almost every female I've been with has ended up accusing me of 'breaking her heart' because I simply did not care about their existence enough to continue to pursue a relationship. Of course this has always made me the 'bad guy', even though I've never told any of these women "I love you." The majority of women are just too emotionally irrational to bother giving your time.

So there you have it.
pic related is not me but I find it describes most women

why is it that any woman who wouldn't consider you as a potential mate, because you're likely a lard ass, is a whore or a slut? what the fuck is mgtow teaching you guy? you need gronk in your life.

Canadian Chad ITT
AMA

what does your cock look like (provide pics)

>canadian chad
gtfo with your oxymoron

I should've mentioned that I'm a straight Chad.

My dick looks like a monkfish.

I can out Chad and out alpha you on any day. It's not about where I'm from but where I'm about to go, punk

chad's come in all shapes and sizes my man. a chad is a chad and there are plenty of women to go around for them.

to America? you wouldn't even be a beta here. you might as well start the hormone treatments now and prep for surgery, Sheila

I used to be a Chad in my younger years.
You wouldn't believe how many angry Feminazi's I bed. It's like a love hate thing with them.

I don't see anything that America could be proud of. I'd be an ultra Chad over there if anything, our Chad culture is oppressed and stifled, meanwhile you got all the Chad opportunities and all you have is a bunch of scrawny balding glasses wearing nerds screaming YOU'RE A WHITE MALE at the top of their lungs.

I'd probably out Chad your blacks and Ricans too. I out Chad blacks here every day. You know how blacks come up to you and ask you for a cigarette? I ask THEM for a cigarette.

Hnng those tits on the smaller one, what a babe, I'd give up a years worth of sex just to spend an entire day with her.

>I ask THEM for a cigarette.
lolol getting old sux why didn't I ever think of that? I'll have to ask the next obvious pandhandler for spare change next time I see one eying me up.

Do it. You don't have the fucking balls to even approach some dirty scab covered insane panhandler on your own. I get money from bitches all the time, too. You think I'm gonna pay 3.25 for the bus? Fuck that. My 3.25 is going towards Chad things. I'll just get some bus fare from some punk or a bitch at the bus stop.

Being a Chad is not only about taking what you want, but getting what you ask for as well.

Take notes, geeks.

>be 10/10
>drop of school and become a neet basement dweller
>become a middle aged fat bald gollum manbaby

Nah I chill with the homeless sometimes. It's the niggers that somehow come out of the woodwork next to the liquor store or whatever when you're busy going about your day and catch you off guard so you have to spill out some standard excuse like I don't have any cash or whatever.

But that's the brilliance of it. Here I am carrying like a gallon of liquor and now I can ask them if they can spare some money for the bus because I blew it all on booze before I go into my modest sports car and drive off. I like it.

hey r9k, psst, let me let you in on a little secret

>fuck off

>Do feminists hate them as much as they hate other men?
feminists only really hate themselves.
chad simply makes them hate themselves harder.

There's nothing to be proud of for chilling with the homeless. Enjoy your scabies you stupid fuck.

Also a real Chad doesn't have to mumble some excuse while clutching his case of light beer while walking all shook to his geo metro.

A real Chad say no. He got a problem? He can fight me, right then and there. Excuses are for beta males avoiding confrontation. Yeah whatever, you think you're living to fight another day and whatnot, but being a coward is no way live.

Canada doesn't have chads its too cold and gay

The homeless are fun and cool. You can get real nigga hours for days when you're chad enough to wander through bum zones for fun and variety.

And a real Chad never really gives you an option when he asks you for something. I don't ask some punk or a trick if they can spare some change. Of course they can't spare any, there's no such thing as spare money. You say "give me".

Listen my nigga don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Australians are pussy. The only thing hardcore about Australia is your wildlife. If interspecies mingling was possible, all women would be fucking diamondback gorillas and fucking alligators and sharks and shit in lieu of Australian men.

Yeah, just like you walk up to Stacy, punching out all the betas in you're way and you're just like
>YOU
>PUSSY
>NOW
and then cum all over her face in front of everybody else while she's desperately trying to pull her pants down in time

>Canadian chadlyfe

hey i agree with you there its too hot and gay here for chad development

The fuck a real Chad would be doing wandering through bum zones? Poverty is infectious. So is all that shit the homeless got. You want to clock real nigga hours? Walk through your city with your back straight and chest out and meanmug any motherfucker that so much as glances at you.

>greasy hair
>washed out eye color
His jawline is wasted on him

I only meanmug salty niggers who chimp out at me after I smile and wave at them when they're sitting in their dedicated panhandling stations.

Finessing a woman works somewhat differently than getting money and cigarettes and all that other shit that chumps are expected to pay for, but it's the same mindset. If you talk to a hoe like she got no other choice but to give up the numbers or the ass, you'll want for nothing ever again.

Hoes are weak. If you can't flex on some girl, you aren't SHIT.

You really are a feral black. The White Chad gets all that stuff COMPED without needing to assert dominance.

Man fuck that. You're out of your league here, son. I got nothing to say to you.

Hi loser! Bye loser!

It is being comped if you think about it. It's being comped not out of someone's goodwill or through my own contributions, it's being comped based on sheer willpower.

Former Chad reporting in. Went to uni in Seattle and can confirm that feminists use their hatred of Chads as a means to weed out betas. I dated and attempted to turn two Berniefags during my four years there, and was always very open about my political views, even around their friends. A lot of their friends and boyfriends were 7/10 cucks and would routinely talk shit about me behind my back. Their girlfriends would tell me, I would confront them, and they would brush it off like nothing happened.

I say all this to suggest /sig/ fags should embrace the inherent Chaddness in the doctrine, because leading by example is the only way to turn women back to a group worthy of protection. Plus we get to cuck all the betas out of existence. I don't give a fuck if you let pussy or the thought of one an heroing motivate you to better yourself, but g*d damnit the wh*te race depends on it

It's true. One of my best college buddies (who was Chad enough rly) had this nice piece of ass he stole from somebody else, and she basically started throwing herself at me after I out-Chadded him in public.

Tricks and hoes man. She had great tits tho.

Bitches only resort to feminism when there aren't any Chads to keep them in check. She'll stop her bitching once she either gets that good dicking or get hit upside the head, both things that other women cannot replicate. Ever.

>larping this hard

Come off it leaf. No chad would post the nonsense you've posted, much less be on Sup Forums in the first place.

>chad meme
All pretty boys around here are gay. A fugly brute named Boris could easily beat his ass and fuck his gf. Western idealizations are very autismo.

Post mom

I am an unwilling chad, burdened with all the shit that betas don’t ever have to think about, like fucking hot waitresses in their car behind the restaurant or fucking your girlfriends mom and sister and sitting at the dinner playing footsy with all 3 of them. It’s tough. I get promotions without asking for them, I have never gotten a speeding ticket in spite of blowing through red lights any time I want. Constantly making betas into cucks.

I don't fit the whole chad package but I was fortunate to get good looks. Worked as a model for a couple years and got free rent in NYC also got to travel to a lot of cool places like Mulan Italy. Generally speaking women are less likely to hit on you in public so aside from noticeable glances from women it isn't as intrusive as being a really hot chick. That is unless I'm at a bar or club and they are drunk where they will really get aggressive. I sympathize with woman because that shit gets annoying if you're not into them.

Wait until you get ugly faggot misfits out dragging their gay ball sweat everywhere. This is what the Jews will bring if you allow it.

Watch for when honest admiration of the male form turns into faggoty shit and disgusting fetishes.

The fuck do you know about what chads do or post, son? You come from a long line of curs and mutts. I bet you can't even handle seeing chads on tv.

Ladies and gentlemen, the real chads of Sup Forums.

Feminists want the Chad D but have to express it destructively because of their daddy issues. They absolutely hate the sad, fawning, limp-wrist beta male feminists that surround them every day.

I hate being a manlet with a just below average dick. If I had a micropenis at least there'd be no doubt I'm a laughing stock.

I'm attractive enough that I can get girls but haven't got the Chad thundercock to ensure they stay

Fuck with their heads. If you can't hold a hoe down with willpower, fuck with their head.

Mate just keep shopping until you find the right one. Chinks are short and have small dicks, but they still get on well enough.

On another not can someone set me that image where its a shitskin saying "I hate this log of shit between my legs" it always cheers me up when I'm feeling insecure about my sexual prospects

>Mulan

I know dude, I'm seeing a nice girl atm but it sucks that you haven't got that buffer a huge dick gives where even if you're in a rough patch she stays for that dick.

You've got a point with the chinks though, just gotta stick at it

>born with chad tier looks
>also have autistic hyper-introverted personality

Feels bad man

A fun happy sex life is one thing but a thot size queen probably isn't somebody you want to settle down with anyway.

Literally me

I get stares from random females in public and every single woman over the age of 40 will treat me like a son after a minute of talking to them. I would be reading magic cards in the courtyard in middle school and a group of girls would come up and start touching my arms or running their fingers through my hair every so often. The girl that everyone thought was the hottest in school grabbed my leg in class, but since I was an incredibly under socialized sperg, I immediately stood up and yelled "stop fondling me" in front of everyone.

I never actually had a relationship or sex until I was 23, and it was a girl using me to make her bf jealous. It's not all great when you don't have the self-esteem to back up your jawline.

Ask yourself this: was there ever a qt obviously attractive leftist/feminist that you wanted to hatefuck? Right wing chads are the same equivalent to lefty females, only instead of hate fucking, they prefer being ultra submissive to them.

I have a friend like that. He's genuinely autistic but he could have been a chad with his gains, playing sport and looks. Instead he always tells me how he gets anxious around girls etc

You are not a chad desu. A chad is someone loved by everyone even if they dont want to.
You would know if you were one