Yes or No

Yes or No

Do you think he's being genuine?

youtu.be/kBqnjw7hAy8 This youtube body language chick thinks not

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/digital/corey-feldman-nightline-alison-arngrim-marty-weiss-jason-james-murphy-hollywood-pedophilia/
archive.is/9Dvt5
hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-casting-agent-convicted-child-272205
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068658/Manager-Hollywood-child-actors-Martin-Weiss-arrested-sex-abuse-client-police-say-victims.html
youtu.be/o8yzH3F7x-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I think he wants the money.

He's been teasing this for years. If he really gave a shit he would have named names.

It's not like he has enough money for them to take away.

Looks like Lauren Southern without a make up

no
his
meds

my thoughts are that he has no honour, or he would have named the person who molested Haim. Haim even stated that Feldman remained friends with his molester, the molester of his supposed best friend.

I think he's using this as power, and trying to cash in while retaining the power.

I also think making a film, which he states will be the most real film about child abuse, "with no editing or censorship", is gross, the only people with the stomach to watch that are sociopaths, child abusers themselves, and people who are hardened against this shit because they work in the field. The mainstream, or even conspiracy fans, wouldn't have the appetite for such disturbing material, especially thinking it's based in fact.

Also it delays the process by saying 'wait over a year for this info at least'.

This, I want to be sympathetic but all this vague talk is getting annoying.

kek, maybe they're related

>He's been teasing this for years. If he really gave a shit he would have named names.

my feeling too, I think he's using this as a platform to get into the spotlight to profile and promote whatever he's got cooking. Pic related.

I also found it weird that he thinks his movie being graphic is a selling point. I think it being graphic is a turn off.

I can't help feeling this has (((them))) all over it. A pied piper to lead (mislead) Hollywood pedogate.

No. Thin lips.

I think he has been genuinely witness to pedo in Hollywierd, but yeah... at this time he may be playing the 'Gives me moniez' card a bit hard.

Then again, when you've been blacklisted from making money due to you dropping the dimes on perps, I can't say I blame him.

ikr

This.

>I think he has been genuinely witness to pedo in Hollywierd

Little House on the Prairie star Alison Arngrim (pictured), who detailed her own personal experiences with sexual abuse in the 2010 book Confessions of a Prairie Bitch. On the heels of Feldman’s August allegations, she shares some equally shocking recollections:

“This has been going on for a very long time,” concurs Arngrim. “It was the gossip back in the ‘80s. People said, ‘Oh yeah, the Coreys [Feldman, Haim], everyone’s had them.’ People talked about it like it was not a big deal…”

“I literally heard that they were ‘passed around,’” Arngrim said. “The word was that they were given drugs and being used for sex. It was awful–these were kids, they weren’t 18 yet. There were all sorts of stories about everyone from their, quote, ‘set guardians’ on down that these two had been sexually abused and were totally being corrupted in every possible way.”

adweek.com/digital/corey-feldman-nightline-alison-arngrim-marty-weiss-jason-james-murphy-hollywood-pedophilia/

>what is statute of limitations
If he named anyone he'd get sued to death.
and he's named abusers in the past.
archive.is/9Dvt5

I think that he is just trying to be relevant again

>If he named anyone he'd get sued to death.

I believe that part. But I don't think this movie idea is a winner either. And won't he get sued naming them in a movie? And lose all that 10m to (((them))) anyway. (((Their))) legal team would tie his up down until he's broke again.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-casting-agent-convicted-child-272205

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068658/Manager-Hollywood-child-actors-Martin-Weiss-arrested-sex-abuse-client-police-say-victims.html

So if he names them in a documentary it's different?

there's no statute of limitations if he was diddled as a kid
that's anywhere in the US, iirc

I think he's being geniuneish. I don't think he's lying that he knows a lot but he's also blatantly addicted to fame and the limelight. It's why he keeps trying to pretend to be Michael Jackson with his music and why he's pushing this documentary idea. He wants to be seen on TV and discussed by everyone again. Perhaps the strongest drug Hollywood could've ever got him addicted to.

That bitch is a retard.

good point

The dancing is the most cringe inducing shit i've seen in a while.

>youtube body language chick
top bullshitter

Feldman is a Jew name. The Jew exploits all. If he was raped he deserved it.

Yeah he does have a Canadian looking face doesn't he?

what do you mean? youtu.be/o8yzH3F7x-M

thin lips
dick betwixt
thighs affixed