JUST

Hey Sup Forums my name is Eric. God blessed me with a career, millions of dollars and a son.

Unfortunately that wasn’t enough for me. Instead of being a good husband and father, I perused extra marital affairs.

Instead of playing catch with my boy, I sent dick pics to my coworkers. My son then grew up to be a junkie faggot and ODed on opiates. JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ujoXRAZU3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

Triggered sinner

Proof there is a god

We don't even know he harassed any women

The man's only son died, a Christian should have sympathy

sending penis photographs through the telephone isnt cheating it says this in the bible

Sympathy is for Christcucks. My god is a vengeful one. Go get diddled by a homo pedo priest. He killed his son with his son.

God knows all. God made an example of this filthy sinner.

The ((Bible)) is fake news.

>God blessed me with a career

Source

>millions of dollars

Source.

>Instead of being a good husband and father

Source.

>I perused extra marital affairs.

Source.

>Instead of playing catch with my boy

Source.

>I sent dick pics to my coworkers

Source.

>be a junkie faggot

Source.

>ODed on opiates.

Source.

>JUST

Source.

Daily reminder that Eric Bolling did nothing wrong.

t. Brett Favre

Who do you worship then ?

>dick pics
or GTFO

GOD. The real one not the kike one

he should lecture us on family values

didn't this degenerate get fired?

what's his last name does this degenerate have a twitter?

Yup and then GOD killed his junkie faggot son.

Eric Boling lol. His son is Boiling in hell.

he should be strung up for raping those girls

thanks

Holy fuck... how fast he fell I hoped he would replace O’Reilly

I loved him on the five....

This is sad

if you have access to opiates, the last thing you should do is OD on them. imagine all those good times you could have. and then bottoming out into a delicious hellscape when you're withdrawing.

there's nothing more pure than experiencing total hopelessness and darkness.

of course when other people sake drugs its because of their poor character and shitty parents

He did have a shitty dad though lol.

kek

>Buy

Bill O is hated by his kids. In court his kids said he would get drunk and beat his wife. What do you expect from a potato nigger.

Fuck off fagot. Seriously, go take a shit, eat it and then die.

Triggered?

Eric was a dirty sinner and god punished him for his sin.

Isn’t Sup Forums a christcuck board? Not so funny when someone on your team gets JUST lmao.

If you OD on on opiates you're anything but innocent.

I have a bottle of hydrocodone (prescribed to me) on my desk for a chronic pain condition and it stays shut until I have a flare up every few months.
You're a fucking idiot if you get addicted to opiates.
Opiates make you stupid and reduce your will to power.
The free market is working correctly whenever it kills a druggie. They should legalize all drugs so the riffraff destroy themselves.

You're a fucking animal if you can't stop an addiction. youtube.com/watch?v=0ujoXRAZU3g

my uncle is a heroin addict and i hope he overdoses and dies he is a terrible person

Wow. Epic Fail at life.

You're a hardcore masochist to be here talking about it. I'm more of a sadist. So, no comment.

dude, I live in Denver. it is a liberal cesspool of cheap heroin. you can get a bag of heroin for like $3. had nothing to do with 'cheating' or anything else. this place is simply a libtard shithole...its that simple.

Horrible fucking thread.
God forbid you ever make a mistake, get blamed for shit you didn't do, or lose someone you love.
The first thing you're going to want is someone to be there for you. And you're going to think about shit like this that you've said. I feel sorry for you.

I would play catch with my son and keep from becoming a junkie faggot. Eric was a dirty sinner and god killed his son.

He should have taught his son to JUST SAY NO. It’s not that hard. Eric was too busy trying to cheat on his wife so god had to teach him a lesson.