Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NOabk7Lt2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

NO ONE ELSE POST GUN MAN OR SHE GETS IT

No thread limit is big enough for my desire to meme

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed
>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
She got treated poorly and the anime made that even more obvious my friend

Sonia may be ultimate princess but Mukuro is the ultimate queen of my heart!

PULL THE TRIGGER

>New thread
>3 out of 4 post are memes

What a time to be alive

>Run, Junko, RUN!

DO IT. SAVE MY WAIFU FROM EPISODE 8

Hope will always prevail

PRAISE HOPE

Junko better punish Mukuro for not being there for her next episode.

Sayaka's plan didn't fail because of dumb luck. Sayaka's plan failed because she couldn't take down Leon with a knife.
But lets say she does kill Leon. What then? She likely has blood on her. She can't change clothes because she's in Makoto's room. I doubt she'd be able to wash the blood out (otherwise, why wouldn't Leon do that). She couldn't dispose of her clothes like Leon did. So what does she do?
Further, Aoi saw her steal a knife. And Makoto knows they switched rooms. Her entire plan hinges on Makoto still being willing to go to bat for her, knowing that she's a murderer.

After some consideration, I moved things around

Disclaimer: The Dumb Luck tier doesn't necessarily mean they are smarter than everyone else, just that they would have gotten away with it if not for a small detail.

Sayaka was really dumb, Of all people she tried to kill the sport guy.

You posted gun man

EXECUTION TIME

Also shitty as my blood effect may be I at least remembered something the future animators did not

>Her entire plan hinges on Makoto still being willing to go to bat for her, knowing that she's a murderer.

You say that like Makoto wouldn't willingly go down for Sayaka. He did it for Kyoko and he didn't care about her a fraction as much as he loved Sayaka.

Also, Sayaka should've picked a better target. Chihiro probably would've been the best bet if she wanted to get away with it.

>Leon
>Caught because of "dumb luck"
Sayaka wrote his name down with him LITERALLY right in front of him.

JUZOBOYS
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

Put it down son, and no one gets hurt

Hey there Reserve Courseā„¢ students this is your headmaster Jin Kirigiri here just to ease all your concerns about "alleged" student council "murders" by an alleged "human experimentation subject" I'm just here to say remember to pay your tuition! On an unrelated note I will be away from Hopes Peak High for an indeterminate amount of time with my special platonic work friend Kizakura. Don't forget to pay your tuition guys!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN HOPE TO CONTROL MY BOY MAKOTO?

>shoots down all contradictions in an argument
>bringing HOPE to everyone with inspiring platitudes
>Ultimate Lucky Student, will never be injured or killed
>The Ultimate Hope, will never be brought down to despair
>Defeated Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Despair
>converted Izuru Kamakura and the Remnants of Despair to the side of HOPE
>Sayaka wanted to fuck him over
>Mukuro wanted to fuck him
>Aoi wanted to fuck him
>Kirigiri wanted to fuck him
>His own sister Komaru wanted to fuck him
>Is about to fire some Truth Bullets at Munakatana
>About to put Zetsubo in his or her place

L
U L T I M A T E H O P E
C
K
S
T
E
R

Mukuro is dumb, fat and ugly.

Flat chested pervert.

>chihiro
>mastermind
I mean she's best girl and all, but mastermind? She got killed by some guy sperging out over his brother

I want to marry Sonia!

She picked Leon because Leon is stupid and can be lured out.

I think her plan sucked but I think it wasn't because Leon's athletic. Leon didn't beat her because he's athletic. Leon beat her because he bumped into the prop sword.

Why though?

So, was there ever a reason why nobody in the killing games ever went after the smart people? You'd think Kirigiri and Naegi would have made pretty big targets of themselves, having pretty much solved the cases by themselves. Byakuya even actively antagonized the rest of the participants yet nobody even made an attempt on his life.

Where my Mikanbros at? We had a good turnout last thread.

Remember to keep things civil! Don't bait and don't bite bait.

>Tell 4 people you're going to take their lives
>Beat the fuck out of them so hard you don't step into any pressure traps.
>Doesn't even step into Ruruka's floor trap

Nice try hopeman

Hajime beat you to it.

As soon as Gundam was out of the picture, he was all up in her business.

It was disgusting, frankly. But that's love.

>>The time she breaks free from those threads

youtube.com/watch?v=8NOabk7Lt2E

Hope is overrated. None of this would've happen and everything would be fine if they had just given up on hope already.

>Leon beat her because he bumped into the prop sword
Which she left out in plain view, which anybody would go for after she not subtly at all attacks them and they look for a weapon for self defense.

HOPEBOYS

He probably figured she was dead when he initially stabbed her. Death probably wasn't instant.
And, well who expected her to help the guy she tried to frame?

with enough dicking yeah

because usually the motive for killing isn't just to win the killing game, and when it is the blackened usually prefers to kill/frame stupid people because it helps the plan go off without a hitch

Reporting in, brother!

Thank you brother, the feeling is mutual! And remember: we will stick together until the very end, for our boy and for eachother. Stay strong!

Right fucking here user. Praise our princess

Not canon.

That was dumb. Leon isn't unique for using that though. Picking Leon wasn't the stupid part of her plan, almost everything else was.

What are they going to do if they fuck up?

Also, the only one who actually plotted a murder in DR1 was Celestia and she went to pick off the dumber ones because she knew she couldn't successfully murder anybody smart.

Here bro. Loved her since '12.
Junko pls go

I agree with that

Did some touch ups

Got killed by a surprise blow to the back of the head, user. That could happen to anyone, and doesn't make him less smart.

In fact, creating a sapient AI out of a broken fucking laptop in 2 days has to be one of the most ridiculous feats out there.

Leon has a plethora of ways to get busted, it was not "dumb luck" I slightly disagree with Mikan but feel the reasoning, and agree with Gundham

>Munakata
>Was suspecting Makoto
>Wanted to kill him
>Killing game starts
>He wants to kill everyone
>He kills his best friend and put his sword like an edgy faggot in Chisa's body
Kodaka must use RNG.org for Munakata's actions or something

Muh nigga. Hajime is the destined king.

See
and seems I need some one else

What will Izuru do?

Who WOULDN'T want to put his sword inside Chisa's body?

YOU KNOW WHAT

He's just fucking crazy but is throwing out vague shit like "you know why" and "you know nothing about me or my plan" to try and convince everybody (including himself) that his actions are all part of some 4D chess maneuver.

If at the end of it all it is just another "If you look into the abyss to long, the abyss will look back at ya" kind of shit I will hunt Kodaka

Can someone post the DR2 cast reactions to one another?

playing tetris

My ONLY rationalization for this is that Munakata knows what Kirigiri knows.
This entire situation favors Munakata.
Attacker hasn't killed him despite Munakata being public enemy #1
Environment favors Munakata.
Whoever is behind this is supporting Munakata, he has to know this, that's why he killed Juzo, because he doesn't know who it is, but he knows it's someone that's helping him.

Don't you dare!

The villains in this series are for the most part poorly written and have nonsensical motives.

Junko is only so well liked because she's so over the top that it becomes entertaining to watch her antics, but when you look at what she does critically it makes no sense at all.

Also she has gigantic tits, that helps.

What's the next step of your master plan?

Gundham gets too much credit for 2-4. The entire concept of the Final Dead Room, the Ultimate Weapon, and the Funhouse itself is the credit for that idea. Gundham just exploited it and had an in-built advantage over everyone else other than Nagito. Doesn't make him smart. I'd say he's pretty fucking dumb based on his performance in the previous three class trials.

What will this madwoman get away with tomorrow?

Who Weedman here?

its chiza

>nonsensical motives
Which is better, complex or nonsensical motives?

Stopping this killing game!
With no survivors!

Leon was super unlucky

>Makoto's bathroom had a busted door
>All of his shirt didn't fall into the incinerator despite his perfect pitch
>Sayaka writes 11307 despite being stabbed in the gut and assumed dead

Why does everyone keep saying Punished Munakata put his sword into Chisa? This is never shown on screen, I'm not sure where it's implied.

I'LL DEFEAT YOU

Yeah but dumb luck implies a flawless plan stopped by something out of their control almost artifical. He left TONS of clues.

Why is it that Mukuro's character is consistent in DR1, DR:IF and DR:0, and then we get to the anime and she's suddenly a total masochist?

>DR1
>Mukuro gets betrayed
>That infamous scene of her death where she's like "Why, how could this happen to me, it wasn't supposed to be like this"

>DR:IF
>She's under Junko's thumb like anyone else
>The moment Junko tries to betray her and fails, she sides with Naegi and saves his life, preventing the killing game from starting

>DR:0
>Vulnerable and constantly berated by Junko, responds like a beaten dog who's trying to please it's master

Mikan got the same damn treatment in the anime. Her entire motivation is that Junko treated her well when no one else did, and fed her love and good treatment while manipulating her. Now Junko fucking beats her and Mikan's orgasming. It's stupid.

Not unlucky, just plain stupid

It's Chisa as mastermind with Juzo as attacker. It's a plan set up by his best two friends. It's why Juzo's reaction was so weird. They probably didn't take in consideration that Raiden would turn into Jack the fucking Ripper.

Crashing this despair, with no survivors

Praise despair!

Post more despair!

Reporting in! Mikan is so cute and soft!

I know this is probably old as dirt, but Chisa had to have been the one who threw the grenade.

These are everyone's positions before the grenade is thrown. Chisa runs up to the blackboard, and Mitarai/Kyoko enters from the back. No one else moves before the grenade is thrown.

The sleeping gas grenade is tossed such that it hits Gozu's right leg. Bandai, and Kizakura, the only people immediately to his left weren't responsible, since they're all super dead and obvious bros. Chisa, meanwhile, was the only one to change locations, and was already super suspect from the start since she died while awake and was the first 'victim' before the game had even properly begun.

Chisa was the initial 'traitor'. Whether her corpse is a fake (shitty twist), or someone hijacked the 'game' for an alternative purpose, we don't quite know yet.

You failed
Also cop me does this count as self defense?

he does it after stabbing worst boy in the last ep.

Because he did. On screen.

Are you watching the anime? Did you miss an episode?

>I JUST WANT TO FUCK AROUND AND RUIN PEOPLE'S PLANS
Bravo Nolan truly the pinnacle of writing
>I'M JUST BORED AND WANT TO CAUSE DESPAIR
Kodaka "SHSL Hack Writer" does it again with these nonsensical motives. I can't wait for DRV3 to release so I can buy it and once again complain about what a bad writer Kodaka is and how his series is shit.

WEEDMAN
E
E
D
M
A
N

Why not both?

>soft

The word is fat, user.

Mikan is a little chunk monster.