If Spencer is pro-white how do you explain this?

If Spencer is pro-white how do you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honorary Aryans.

Honorary high-IQ aryans maymay

hapa master race

being prowhite doesnt mean you cant be nice to or associate with non whites

stop worshipping this fucking manlet and get with a real white man. like gronk!

two on the left look like dudes, one on the right looks gothy, probably a dude as well

Honorary Aryans.

Supreme racial-genetic hybrid

Because White Nationalist doesn't mean Nazi

ya but the picture kinda suggests something more. A little inappropriate and lewd 2bh

All of them are ugly, even by Asian standard

I think it'll be a few more years until people begin to understand this.

what is the point of this post? is it a weak bait? a shill? or maybe it's supposed to be funny (it's not)?

someone explain

pro-white is fine. just use the pullout method when railing other races. gronk does it all the time.

YOU JUST KNOW

manlet spotted. will you stop dick riding faggots who clearly don't get any pussy? it's counter productive. find me one picture where gronk looks unhappy. all smiles all the time.

>if spencer is pro-white how do you explain him ever taking pictures or having conversations with a non-white
kill yourself, sage

So many people associate him with hate... Let me tell you...what he represents is love... love and passion for his culture and people...which just so happened to help most of the world. So what if wants an ethnostate for whites? He wants an ethno state for africans, asians also.... Is that so wrong?

they are literally all men

absolutely nothing, america can be the melting pot that it is. we have gronk watching over us.

this. especially the one in the middle.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, the alt-right is full of hypocrites.

>white ethnostate now!
>oh but uhh just in case a nonwhite qt wants to have sex with me you can stay xD

I'd fuck those girls (male) too desu.

being pro something does not automatically mean you are anti anything else.

everyone of them except Richard

I have no idea who that person is. and Spencer? I don't care about him all that much. he does his thing, whatever. my only issue with him is when press started calling him the leader of alt-right. like he is a chairman of a communist party or something.

and you? I think you are wasting your time shilling for that gronk dude.

He’s not pro-White. His wife is a Duginist Georgian and he supports racemixing

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>If Spencer is pro-white how do you explain this?
If you're pro-White how can you explain not doing anything IRL?

>ya but the picture kinda suggests something more. A little inappropriate and lewd 2bh
And you're the one who has that picture saved on your hard drive and is punching right. What does that say about you?

Spencer is a fag and a fed.

you need a lesson in gronk. gronk walks to the beat of his own drum and doesn't follow beta faggots around like flies to shit. gronk is a leader. gronk is an alpha male. gronk is never unhappy because gronk is fucking gronk. he's the wwe champion and not even in wwe. who else do you know has accomplished such a feat? beta attitudes breed beta faggots.

Pro white is NOT code word for anti weeb obviously

top kek, I wonder how much of that was capitulating to RM who is mixed-race herself

because hes controlled opossition retard. what white nationlist would ever marry an asian? real ones know the dangers of bearing mixed raced children

gronk is an asshole who's best days are behind him. stop sucking the dick of the biggest cheaters in NFL history.

>implying you wouldn't have sex with everyone in that picture at the same time

fucking degenerate

lol yet the guy is living the fucking life. you're jealous of what he is.

traps aren't gay

>he's the wwe champion and not even in wwe.

correct and also false

no offense but you seem to be pretty dumb my friend.

Seems to be legit views of his. He spoke for mixing our all the European ethnic immigrant communities in the US into one -⎌forced assimilation basically, and he supports the EU. The same fucking EU that is anti-European, pro-asylum and anti-racist by its Constitution

they absolutely are. gronk doesn't fuck men in drag. even the hambeasts aren't safe from gronks cock.

I thought it was kinda funny (Im high)

>Man poses for a picture with Beautiful women
>OP:"oh my god, how could he. How dare he converse with women"
Stop being so fucking beta.

why woul you add (im high) is u 13 bich

Probably, it's just that he seemed really nervous and careful with his words in that video, like he was trying not to offend her

get your glasses checked nerd, those are some fugly chink hosehounds

This should be all the proof you need to realize that Spencer is not on your side Sup Forums.

>putting yourself in a situation where a bunch of asian ladyboys are all over you while wearing a stupid grin on your face

He clearly chatted them all up, and probably fucked one of them. Degenerate faggot.