NFL players are going ape-shit over this comment

Football on Sunday should be a doozy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/924011782221336576
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/924014493130264577
youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA&t=58s
thelutchmanreport.com/2017/10/27/begins-first-nfl-player-stages-walkout-says-something-massive-coming-sunday.html
nflarrest.com
nflarrest.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it.

It better does. I'm waiting for the American race war to start.

Kek if true.

He's fucked, shouldn't let your power level show.

>NFL players are going ape-shit over this comment
Because they're too stupid to understand analogies?

Blacks are upset because he called them inmates.

>Because they're too stupid to understand analogies?
Yes.

lmfao

Niggers... prisoners... get it?

If they're so offended they can quit and not take this vile bigot's money. He can pick his own footballs.

aren't most of them felons?

>WHEN YOU REALISE YOU COMMIT HIGHER CRIME AND MORE OF YOU END UP IN JAIL SO YOU GET MAD OVER THE TRUTH

Blacks' minds are too limited to understand analogies.

WYPIPO STOP

Team threatened a walk out.

Is there anything that niggers won't destroy?

Nice comment, but he should have said:

"Can't have monkeys running the zoo."

Fuck that would have made me start wacthing football

It's just starting.

Here's the NFL's #1 insider on this story:

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/924011782221336576

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/924014493130264577

Blacks do have difficult with abstract thinking.

It definitely is true. I listen to jock talk most of the day and this has been one of the hottest topics.

>He can pick his own footballs

lmao Shoulda said can't have niggers runnin the plantation, thats all niggerball is anyway.

>Blacks are upset because he called them a name

ftfy.

Still a billionaire. He'll be just fine. The worst that will happen is a forced apology.

I hope he sticks to his guns and states his rights to have said what he did, he didn't slave away to earn his billions to let the world be so black and white, he's no ordinary desk monkey or welfare recipient, after all. He needs to say, "Wait a cotton pickin' minute, here." It would be criminal to give such leeway to the people who work on HIS plantation and let them be his master. If they raise a ruckus and rebel, he needs to ship them right out immediately, and have the police put them in chains if necessary.

I have to wonder about people like this. Do they really know something isn't right and are trying to get the message out in their own way?

modern black people have got to be the absolute biggest bitches in all of human history.

Is there any group of people that are anywhere near as sensitive about everything as blacks? Does anything come remotely close to how utterly perpetually butthurt these monkeys get on a daily basis?

they are pieces of shit people

fuck em

>owner says inmates
>niggers chimp out assuming it's them

If they admit that it's them, is it even racist?

As much as black people want to pretend they have pride, deep down they know they are shit.

They know they look like shit, smell like shit, can't think for shit, and are worthless pieces of shit.

As long as black people exist, their bullshit will exist

Why do handegg millionaires think they're struggling revolutionaries when they live cushier lives than most of the people who pay to see them play?

Nigs gonna nig

Typical reply to this is something like
>"it's not about them being millionaires they're just using their platform to speak for the oppressed! the blacks who don't have a voice!"

...which is pretty retarded considering the average non-millionaire black person is allowed free speech, last time I checked. (They'd probably deny this). If you're black, you can say almost anything you want about your alleged "problems" and blame them all on whites or boogeyman "racism" no matter how flawed & ridiculous it is, or flat out irrational like "fuck all white people!".

The real racists are the ones who make the connection between prison and blacks, and who assume all NFL players are black.

He could use any metaphor... waitors running a kitchen, seamen running a ship.

Man, I love being white

Oh my, look at all this Black Fragility!

the kikes who over ruled the people and established the orange kike?

Me too!
What I really love is that I don't have to deal with niggers as well.
>tfw haven't locked my house in 5+ years

to liberals inmates = black people

good thing they arent racist at all ;)

they get mad because its all true

Black user here.
Dumb ass entertainment niggas thought things had changed...
White boi holds their hands and supports them then realizes they're losing gibs...
> White boi like.. Alright now niggers, you had your fun. Time to get your nigger asses back to work

>It's another niggers can't take the bantz because the are little titty babies episode

That's bullshit. Why don't you have to deal with niggers anymore? If I have to deal with niggers, you should have to as well.
Yup, we're not supposed to do the truth anymore; we feefees now.

This feels like the scene in That Thing You Do where the band is falling apart and nobody can hold it together. The whole "What happened?... One hit wonder, very common tale."

NFL: You had one fucking job! To entertain us. You failed that job and now everybody is leaving your fatted calf to starve in the field. Either give the people what they want or get used to being a has been form of entertainment.

P.S. All you white males out there: Stop fighting war for Jewish Masters. That just helps them kill you off quicker.

By apologizing he is just conceding that its ok to have the inmates run the prison. What a dumbfuck. He probably donates to CAIR and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Even if he doesn't, I don't care - Fuck him - Enjoy your NFL you Snowflakes - You ruin every god damn thing you get involved in - Here is your moment of zen and a victory for you shitstains in the underwear of humanity you morally bankrupt libtards:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzFA65oJtqA&t=58s

Texans players are going to refuse to play on Sunday

bwahahahha bye bye NFL

nah do you really think the players are going to give up their money for an extended period of time, half these fucks don't even know what they fuck they are protesting about which I guess is fair enough because it was started by a backup QB trying to stay relevent because he knew he was going to get cut. They'll drop any pretence once they start to lose their millions of dollars but hopefully it's too late by then and the whole thing collapses on itself, with any luck soccer will follow suit

This cannot be a fucking accident, kek.

Meh he apologized like a cuck so who cares. McNair is older than dinosaurs he almost certainly had no idea what he was stepping in when he said that

>Why don't you have to deal with niggers anymore?
I travel for work, and therefore live in the sticks, far away from niggers, beans, and for the most part, white trash. Just a bunch of old, rich, white farmers.
My company only has one token I have to deal with, and he loves camping and riding a tandem bicycle with his wife of many years.
I get to pick which condos and apartments I stay in for the 2-3 weeks at a time I'm away from home, and I choose wisely.

Based as fuck analogy. There may have been more "tasteful" ways to put it, but certainly not better.

This guy is a winner. Too bad he is working with degenerates. NFL needs an aptitude test. Its not like they wouldn't fill the positions needed either, and it may help in long term head/brain issues.

Really.

It would keep the retards out, and I think create a better game. Imagine QBs calling their own shit again.....Intelligently..

Muslims. They are the most triggered people on Earth. Right behind them are Serbs. American blacks are probably somewhere really close to the Serbs though.

Salty meme. Me like.

BASED

topkek how did that get past the editor?

Yes, niggers are fucking retarded

>Texans offensive tackle Duane Brown said McNair’s comments sickened” him and claimed the whole team is planning something for Sunday to protest the owner.

thelutchmanreport.com/2017/10/27/begins-first-nfl-player-stages-walkout-says-something-massive-coming-sunday.html

He's right, though, literally. Bunch of felons. nflarrest.com

did black people steal his eyebrow?

I hope they do should be funny to watch all those well qualified football players go get new high earning jobs with those will earned degrees they didn't have to pay for

it's already funny to watching them being retards that are only harming themselves and pissing everyone outside of reddit off.

a disturbingly high percentage of the NFL has been caught perpetrating felonies. I'm sure three times as many get away with it. so yes, most of them probably are felons.

They are living and breathing hypocrisy.
>Race doesn't matter!
>There are too many white people, we need diversity!

The funny thing is all the retarded liberals saying it was a racist remark. Them assuming black people are inmates is what's racist

"Inmates running the prison" is a commonly used metaphor but since he's talking about something that's majority nignogs its taken as raycist.

I like this storyline tho!

i assumed the inmate he was referring to was trump. was it actually the players?

These niggers are about to find out that the grass definitely isn't greener. You'd think they'd get it once Colon Cancernick started begging for his job back.

it means niggers

Need to rev up black twitter accounts and convince Talcum X to get them to walk out on Sundays game

Found the nigger

WALK OUT ON SUNDAY

START UP THOSE TWEETS TO SUPPORT #RESIST THE NFL

>They went bananas

is rosie secretly a mascot?

hahaha, they should probablly riot to prove him correct.

>can't have primates running the prison
ftfy

>rightfully identifies that 90% of black players would/should be prison inmates if not for their status protecting them.
>an outrage
Like at least 7 NFL get shot every offseason in their gang wars. Everyone knows what scum they are but pretends they are good boys because they want to watch them throw a ball around.

They are planning a walk out THIS sunday

We need to push them to make it happen

The NFL is such a fucking trainwreck this season, I love it.

>APE-SHIT

Have coloureds never heard that expression?

i've always heard inmates running the asylum. it connotes a sense of madness.

>"inmates"
Spartacus when?

Really, if this statement wasn't an unfortunate coincidence, one might see it for the utterly genius way to fan the flames.

haha holy shit

>without players, there is no football

Let's see them play for free or in front of a handful of people.

Hahahahahaha based Texans owner

We need a twitter campaign to get the nogs going

Good point. That's the more common variant. Makes the chosen term even that much more curious. Fire rises.

I once told a negro team mate he was sweating like a whore in church during a summer practice and he said “why? Da AC not working?” Niggers are stupid.

Hopefully he fucking doubles down instead of walking it back and apologizing like a cuck. Unfortunately I foresee the latter occurring though.

He donated 4.5 mil to Trumps campaign kek

niggers gonna nig man

It would have made me watch this one team, anyways.

Kneeling while we have people in uniform overseas dying was in very bad taste.

There were better ways to bring attention...

I'd be interested in the the unfaithful middle men who aggravated things to this stage.

Red pill fans and players alike... it's the only way.

Yeah. You need an "owner". And his stadium. People aren't just going to build you a stadium with public money and then pay you directly to watch you play. They'll be like, "where's your owner, boy"?

>Team threatened a walk out.
hope they ALL do then we can tear up their contracts and hire real white americans.

#RESIST THE NFL

nflarrest.com/

Check out Houston compared to rest of the NFL

>He can pick his own footballs.
under rated

your point? fuck the NFL, in fact fuck all niggers in sports, kick them all out.