To Those Attending the WLM Rally Tomorrow

dailystormer.ai/tennessee-white-lives-matter-march-tomorrow-and-the-drama-surrounding-it/

Please spread this throughout your circles if you know anyone who is going. The most important thing is to avoid all violence. If you are attacked by antifa, block or withdraw.

>Don't associate with neo Nazis
>Do exactly like Hitler would.
Same article lol

you gonna withdraw all the way back to your basement nazi scum

Id rather not go. You know the left already hired someone to pretend they're on the right to incite violence. Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong.

Sure thing wierdo

Uh oh, watch out trashcans!

So it begins

The great shitstorm of our time...

>implying hitler would associate with these untermensch

you know what ti i dont get about you people. you support black identity movements like black lives matter and the black panthers but attack white identity movements like the alt right and richard spencer. do you see the hypocrisy? AND.. YOU ARE ALL WHITE.

you're the trashcans now

hope that the police will be there to protect you endangered white american bold man

Probably not. But they are pointed in the right direction.

>WLM
You're literally leftists at this point.

Staunch ethno-nationalist but this is cringey race-baiting that's likely corntrolled opposition.

Anons should go and covertly film vice / media inciting trouble for good camera shots.

Hitler was not a neo-nazi, user.

Imagine if he and his friends had dressed up as Confederate soldiers and paraded around 1920's Germany.

Fair point.

I don't blame you. Honestly at this point the only reason to go is to personally make sure every right-winger understands the importance of nonviolence, or to go in plainclothes and film.

I work at Amazon here in Murfreesboro but live just out of town. My mom is panicked and thinks I should miss work tomorrow because "there will probably be riots."

Lol. Why the fuck do people freak out over this when it is the leftists who cause the damage?

Because the mainstream media constantly says that the rightists are the aggressors, typically using edited clips of rightists fighting back against being attacked.

If the police fail to do their duty here as they did in Cville, everybody just needs to cut and run. It would already be over at that point, and any sort of self-defense would just get good people arrested

fake meetup, safety guaranteed but it's an optics entrapment

pay attention

I live in Murfreesboro and the amount of people I see posting about this is silly. Most people I know going to protest saying they're ready to fight if needed. These are people who think antifa are innocent angels.

I'll be at work all day I guess.

I thought about going to film but thought I would naturally gravitate and hang out with the WN side. Then get doxxed. I already have the look. The last thing I need is a picture of me standing next to a clansman.

Going to fight on Antifa's side? Are these fucking MTSU students?

>good people

Mysides.jpg

yeah we get it, you're here too
a-boo

Probably just normies who watch too much cable news. They call us Nazis over and over. Hollywood says Nazis are evil. The normie needs no further justification.

>Hamburg

Of course those cucks would allow that.

Then don't do that, just stand in the crowd and film as an impartial observer. A baseball cap and shades go a long way to prevent doxxings, btw.

Milan, same difference

Most of them are MTSU drop outs, actually. But yeah, unfortunately a large chunk of the people I know are going as protesters tomorrow. Thankfully the ones I call friends are smarter than that.

I was always told to ignore the clan. The yell into a megaphone, get tired, and leave. If it's uneventful then the news doesn't even cover it.

I would imagine the same thing applies here but nowadays all the millennials want to feel important by starting fights. Gay!

This. Wore ballcap and dark shades to Charlottesville. I remain undoxxed.

hey commie, be less concerned about WN's and Blue Lives, even though both will be strapped; your biggest concern will be BLM. you'd know that by now and were you lurking in the right places and stay home where it's safe. but you folks are idiots. see ya' in the streets faggot

Soon.

Be on the lookout for suspicious protester deployments, often left wing types but that doesn't mean the government won't play that game from the right too. A black man from Charlottesville claimed to see 6 tour busses park tightly together and then deploy both BLM and KKK protesters from the same busses and neither group showed any animosity to the other. (Huge tip off that some serious fakery is going down.)

Get pictures of any such people without them seeing you clearly unless you are into aggressive photography/videography and know about fighting.

I would lose my shit and start curb stomping someone. Seriously, I would probably get arrested.

Sunglasses at night. So good there is even a song about it.

if you're wearing a mask, you just made yourselves a target. "some" BLM will be bringing Muslim comrades who cannot stand what you represent. hope you can run fast, faggot

They are (((white)))

No you wouldn't.

reminder: go to this and you are fools

>oh shut up we wont get doxxed

that's not what im saying at all.

>If you are attacked, run away like a little bitch

The absolute state of modern nazis

>tfw I can see in the dark
>eyes are incredibly light sensitive, it gets worse at night with all the lights in darkness

I'm probably actually a vampire, but whatever.

Muslims? I'm quivering in my boots faggot. You all got fucked up in Charlottesville and if you try it again tomorrow the same will happen. See ya there cuckboi

Cucks on Parade......

FUCK Anglin. Biggest sell out of all time.

Okay, in that case, definitely DO NOT GO. That's the last thing we need, man.

>Soon

History will repeat itself.

Literally everyone I know in Shelbyville is worried about lefty violence. I've not heard one person even mention the rally outside of "why don't they do it somewhere else"

Hope your obamacare is up to date, little larping nazi femboy.

Who here is pumped as fuck to get comfy and watch it go down tomorrow?

Its only 30 minutes away from me!

Don't do that you fag, you'll get arrested and fuck over the whole event and the entire movement. Read the Daily Stormer - if any of our guys do anything even slightly off it will snowball into a massive disaster.

Just don't do stupid shit, don't get arrested, and make sure nobody else does either. If the cops stand down then just safely find an exit and don't interact with protesters. The last thing we need is another fucking Charlottesville

This thread shows how terrified you Nazi cucks are of going outside. You should be afraid. You're still on the wrong side of history.

Trump's election DID NOT justify your faggot beliefs. Come into the light... oh wait everybody in this thread is telling you NOT to do that because how bad it backfired. You thought the election of that ridiculous cartoon con-man actually made you mainstream? Really.

The week of his inauguration millions turned out to shit on him. You thought it was funny...it was.

>People going to the honeypot
Honestly people, this stinks of some CIA niggery.

I've got a nigger tier chimpout temper. I have an assault charge for stopping my car in the middle of the road and beating the shit out of a pedestrian on a busy sidewalk.

>implying I'm poor enough to use Obongocare

Lol not everyone works at Taco Bell cuck

Think it will be another Charlottesville?
Maybe (((worse)))?

This. I've had lots of people mention it who have come into my work today. Why shelBayville? Why murfreesboro? I had a guy talking about worrying about his wife who works right on the Square basically and the place isn't closing down. He said he's worried about protestors breaking windows and hurting innocent people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

No one who lives in this town will win tomorrow.

This is a good idea.
That HBO / Vice shit was whack.

It's like a real life flame war. Only i'm not in front of a screen! REAL LIFE, MAN!!!! I'm high as fuck shit

>You're still on the wrong side of history.

You're adorable.

You have to be told what is right. You are a follower, with no original content. One who would sell his own country if he felt like it would give him even a modicum of a dopamine hit.

Please continue to alienate the entire country though, I love watching you fail.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of lefty faggots talking about getting guns to "protest nazis"

From the description page: "The purpose of the White Lives Matter rallies will be to protest the ongoing problem of refugee resettlement in Middle Tennessee and to draw attention to the recent Emanuel Samson church shooting in Antioch and the way this explosive story has been buried by the national media."

Can't believe it hasn't been posted yet. Somebody posted this pic a few days ago. FALSE FLAG INCOMING!

I remember years ago, it was made really clear point on Sup Forums to not do things like this. We'd let the left get radicalized, make a fool of themselves and incriminate themselves. Prolly a honeypot anyway. Or shot up by the CIA

Make sure to Roman salute for the Jew's cameras when the psy op starts you cringey LARPing faggots.

My guess is no. I "spy" on a lefty forum that will remain nameless and they were complaining just as much as the right about the Cops in Cville not protecting them.

Then I watched some of those youtube videos where the citizen journalists on both sides showed clear footage of the Cops stoically watching the fights after having just pushed the two groups together.

A whole bunch of people on both sides know the game is rigged now.

I am sick of all these goys doing research and finding our crisis actors early. This must be stopped!

Well, yeah, but you would be lying to yourself if you think that would ever happen. The only attention this will draw is more BLM = GOOD; WHITEY = BAD

They don't have the balls to shoot someone! They'll carry a pistol to look hard and then get arrested and have time added to he sentence for larping irl.

You white trash deplorables are gonna get your asses kicked.

the same ole one antfia faggot, go away no one cares about your commie ways.

They should have made infographics to spread regarding that.

>follow your leader

catch me in argentina

Father Francis/Copperhead from Stormfront Radio is going to be there giving an eyewitness report on what really is going to go on there. He was at Charlottesville and as Crossville last month for the Stormfront conference and the media reports were innacurate, to the point of reporting of people in attendentce who were actually states away.

>if I didn't see it with my own eyes, it didn't happen

NO NAZIS

NO KKK

NO FASCIST USA

I'm really hoping so.

I've had to watch these faggots shit post on normie book about punching nazis for fucking months.

I want to watch them get cuffed and stuffed tomorrow from this cozy couch of mine.

yes hunt down the delivery systems, because, they gotta go home at some point. dont engage, follow home and report in.

all the links have been removed.

I live in Shelbyville. I'm most worried about some of the leftists going to the cemetery and damaging the confederate graves.

so old and boring... seriously its ignored its so old. only niggers say it now

Keep crying nazi.

this faggot kills fascists

Tons of that shit around the Boro too. Not to mention Forrest Hall on mtsu. I wonder what direction this March will move in.

yeah the last thing you want is to lose your good goy points

You are probably white too lmao fuck off keyboard warrior. Do something besides cry

I've done WW2 reenactment and this is not how it works. Events are coordinated between participating groups and a fee is paid to use the area. This ad is really blatant. Glad you posted it user.

you know pull complains all the time about virtue signalling and then you cux start saying stuff like oh don't be violent you my makes people mad at us oy vey! everyone on here is a gigantic fag

Cut out that American Hero, I'm going to replace it with your bitch mommas corpse commie cum eater.

Right on the money 007

you white nazis

how dare you not stand up for foreign illegals invaders that are stealing your tax dollars
>racists

i'm in franklin, tn

should I go?

Jfc another gay rally. Read siege already.

>▶
If the right do nothing then how long will it be until there are none of us left? We didnt force them to organize or arm themselves

Americans of all colors and ideologies sucks imho

>I've got a nigger tier chimpout temper.
The it's really best you don't go.

>If you are attacked by antifa, block or withdraw

oven yourself you fucking shitcuck normie

By who you? LMFAO! sage