Can I just take a breath, /pol?

Let's take stock of this week's Happenings:

(1) JFK assasination was done by Hoover FBI/Bush CIA Goyim and Financed by Kikes

(2) Grassy Knoll was true, multiple shooters

(3) Foiled attack in LV involved soldiers that supposedly died in Niger. The security guard involved has beed deep sixed and brainwashed.

4. (((Wolfenstein))) propaganda is obvious propaganda, and the goyim don't like it anymore

5. (((Catalonia))) Spanish Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo, Kill All Goyim Edition

6. November 4th Soros Funded Gommunist Purple Revolution: Incoming

Holy Shit /pol. Hold me.

Wh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=xpRcc5jvRmQ
youtu.be/6gGmWy46dSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

((((((somone)))))) is trying to bury some news

What? Checked.

I have't been able to keep up with the JFK document yet. Are these revelations confirmed in the documents or just investigated?

Bump

G-GUYS...

Time master here. I don't know where in Ymir Kronen's name my pod crashed and my general location but November 4th-10th marked a turning point in human history but our records didn't last so long and we forgot what was it exactly about so if you can please enlighten me on that date I would be most grateful. Preferably quickly because I'm anchored and will get pulled back in a short while.

I need a quick rundown of 3.

>Can I just take a breath, /pol?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

I’ll keep you posted. People are fearing it will be the start of armed American civil war, we’ll see.

URANIUM 1 GAG ORDER LIFTED.
Other stuff on Uranium 1. Also that DNC funded piss gate

⍂ ⍉ ⍊
⍋ ⍎ ⍏ ⍑ ⍒
⍕ ⍖ ⍘ ⍙ ⍚ ⍛ ⍜ ⍝
⍞ ⍠ ⍟ ⍡ ⍢ ⍣ ⍤
⍥ ⍨ ⍩ ⍦

Don't forget
>Dems irrevocably BTFO by news that they were actually the ones conspiring with Russia
>FBI allowed to testify about Uranium One deal, undeniable proof that Clinton and Obama were committing treason
>Sup Forums finally realizes many MSN memes are codewords used by Deep State to signal agents in the field (eg COMPED SUSHI)

Comped is a kike meme? Lol wut? Broofs?

Are you sure? I'll get in big trouble if this isn't correct syntax⌬⎏ ⏂ ⏃ ⏄ ⏅

Rural and suburban retards

I can’t be sure, I am no time master and Nov. 4 is still a week away.

>dead security guard + dead soldiers

I'm sorry what'd I miss?

The soldiers that supposedly died in Niger were actually killed in Las Vegas where they were sent on a mission by the god emperor to break up a planned dirty bomb attack. Punished Trump is real life nao.

⏅⌾|| not master. Sorry for the translation. My pod and psyche have limitations and I can't stay connected to the local mental unison to siphon bio-feedback data or to your global networks without costly exertions.

Who’s Ymir Kronen?

Goodbye

What did he mean by this?

W-what???

youtube.com/watch?v=xpRcc5jvRmQ

c-checked

Holy shit. So many happenings, those which would have sufficed for a whole week are now but minor ripples in (((their pond)))

this is nothing compared to the amount of weekly happenings we used to have last year in the last months before the election night

HOW DARE YOU REMIND ME ABOUT HER, FUCKING DAVID LYCNH FUCKING PIECE OFS SHIT UNRESOLVED FAGGOT NIGGER

dont forget that ol didnt die in ww2 (found in jfk files, you wouldn't of been surprised by this if you have watched the series hunting hitler, the amazing thing is him and peron or whoever had loads of what seemed to be partially destroyed experimental nuclear reactors, factories making small arms and everyfuckingthing inbetween
if you got time to kill ill start you off on ep 2
youtu.be/6gGmWy46dSg

and this shit has just been saged on /bant/, the bellends

The accelerationist in me thinks it would be good to scan the mockingbird nigger archives for any such triggers and use them, and any that may be predicted from findings, to sow additional chaos. But w/e broski

N-NANI

what proof do we have of this?

>(2) Grassy Knoll was true

wtf fucking shill

The docs mention an entry wound under his Adam's apple