Sup Forums has always derided catalonia

>Sup Forums has always derided catalonia
>they're commies
>they're soros-backed
Cue happening
>hurr only OLDFAGS are for catalonia!
>what's the matter, too in love with the EU?
>a meme from last year was the god of chaos, so anything different is good! wtf I love leftists now

Isn't it convenient /leftypol/?

thats a lot of shit nobody gives a fuck about dude

we just like chaos

Wow its almost as if Sup Forums is made up of lots of users with different political opinions

Chaos that hurts the Jewish elite*

Why would Sup Forums side with Spain when it is the biggest hotspot of degeneracy worldwide?

I just like lulz so I'm glad Catalonia is giving me a reason to shitpost.

OP is a faggot.

So tell me, what parts of Spain are causing that high Marxism?

Catalonia is worst . They literally did a march saying they want more sandniggers . And this after the peacefull truck rammed down some 50 people .

That being said i like the habbenings , and i hope Kek grants us civil war

you mean trump supporters and hillary shills you fucking retard

How is Catalonia being leftist an argument against secession? We should all be so lucky for our leftist strongholds to secede. I'd literally give my arm to see California secede.

>implying soros wants to destabilize EU

Honestly, I like any act of secession. I believe that we should live in regional nation-states.

I don't care what they do their their land, it's theirs. If they're commies, whatever, that's their bed to shit.

Any group of people should be able to self-determine their fate, don't you think?

>the majority of Sup Forums are fervent nationalist ethno or civic
>a nationstate votes for independence
HUUURRRR HOW CAN Sup Forums SUPPORT DIS

so you made a thread because you were stupid and fell for trolls/shills?
good job retard

>Be the average italian leftie
>no borders, europe is besg, nations don't mean anything in this world anymore, just a pathetic relic of the past
>Fascist and populist parties are trying to impose their bigot views with violence
>OY VEY, CATALUNYA HAS BROKEN THE LAW
>Condones police violence
>Advocates for army's intervention
>No dialogue at all
>Violence is only right when I say it is

Gosh, I want to kill myself.

what a dumb thread

Im a bit torn desu. They commies and full of shitskins, but on the other hand it does set a precedence for ethnic seperatism

lol at lefty pol on this thread

commies will die, we dont support

I hate the bastards yet if they are independent, it will be easier to fight them both from diplomatic and tactical viewpoints. Although all the pseudo intellectual /leftypol/ fags shilling for their independence in the favor of (((communism))) can fuck off though.