PragerU is suing google and youtube for censorship...

PragerU is suing google and youtube for censorship. Is PragerU shit or is it something that is worthy of rallying behind?

prageru.com/youtube-continues-restrict-many-prageru-videos-fight-back

PragerU videos are hit or miss. Some are very good like the Modern Art one, while others are bullshit that barly scratch on the real problem.

Well at least Prager isn't Orthodox so I'd support him.

They're still neocon Israel First trash but I'll rally behind them for this

You can still be enemies yet have common goals.

Everything about free speech is worhy of rallying behind. There's much less free speech than 15 yrs ago.

Their recent one on the alt right was reeeeeaaaally bad

>(((Prager)))
They are ok I guess

Neocon Israeli propaganda outlet

you forgot that they're incredibly pro-zionist

PragerU videos are basically the neocon reaction to college indoctrination and left-wing clickbait. Best description of a PragerU vid is that it's a 5 minute collection of well prepared and organized talking points meant to be regurgitated by the goyim. A victory in this case would mostly be a victory for the establishment, but it's still good that google is getting a kick in the nuts for it's blatant left wing censorship.

Kike subversion

For this, rally behind them.

It doesn't matter if they're shit or not (they're not). Anyone on the right suing Goolag for discrimination is worth rallying behind.

brap if true.

Yeah. Their videos wgere they "expose Palestine" and shit are obvious propaganda.

Prager is boomer necon tier but suing Google I can get behind. They don't really have a case though.

Zionist kike (((Neocohen))) (trotskyite) bullshit.

Now that I know that it pisses off turkroaches, I feel obligated to like and subscribe to PragerU.

>turkroaches
Kill yourself. I and 99% of Bosnians are white
>pisses off
No they don't. Some of their videos are dope. But never forget they are kikes. They push pro-Israel shit sometimes and it sucks.

anyone that is too stupid to see through Prager's bullshit is most likely a Trump brainlet. baka desu

>I and 99% of Bosnians are white
You and all Bosnians are 99% turk and 1% inbred southern slav rapebaby.

>They push pro-Israel shit
problem?

>PragerU = reaction to college indoctrination
>Establishment
Pick one larp flag faggot. They are milky pro israel neos, but anyone who fights censorship and even gently fights college indoctrination is hardly the establishment at this point.