You are not really against ONE WORLD are you...

You are not really against ONE WORLD are you? Like you really cant be this stupid to not see that ONE WORLD is the only way for us, as human beings, to move forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/John-lennon-imagine-lyrics
genius.com/The-police-one-world-lyrics
genius.com/Queen-one-vision-lyrics
genius.com/Dire-straits-one-world-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just stop. Fuck Bluebeam. Fuck your fake alien invasion. Fuck the Jews. Fuck israel. Fuck the Rothschilds. Fuck your NWO.

Why would you want people on a different continent to be able to make decisions that affect you? Do you think they will be accountable for their actions?

Make a statment, has no supporting facts.

gtfo, rejected from the hivemind.

>Why would you want people on a different continent...
>a different country
>a different state
>a different county
>a different town
>a different block
>a different street
>a different house
>a different room

see how that works out? UNITE NOT DIVIDE!!!!

I dont consider non europeans human

What is uniting them? Why Unite? It doesn't benefit me, in fact I speculate along with noticing the drastic changes in racial demographics, "Uniting" is directly against my interests.

>to move forward

What a bamboozled faggot

You sound like an idiot

>German shouting ONE anything
Why do you have to shoot from one extreme to the other? Why can't you just stop trying to destroy Europe for a few years?

This isn't star trek you faggot.

>move forward
id rather be farming in about 1820

What direction is forward?

>be in the same world as germans and swedes
it's bad enough as it is.

Fucking shills don't even try anymore. Gas yourself kike.

We already have one world.

When all other countries draft a constitution that's exactly the same as the american one, I'll think about it.

This, how do I unite with people actively seeking to harm and disenfranchise me? We do not share the same values beliefs or morals so how do you propose this to work?

Only if it's a fascist space empire

When all of mankind has transcended to become perfect immortal beings, then we can discuss one world government. Until then, I'm not living under a government run by shitskins.
>inb4 le 56% is already run by shitskins

If the 6.5 billion non-white people can learn to behave themselves, ONE WORLD is fine.

user said it perfectly. I'm always baffled why other countries don't model their countries on the US

I'd def be down for one world for all humans.

But I might have a different definition of what qualifies as a human being than you.

Look who's talking

genius.com/John-lennon-imagine-lyrics
genius.com/The-police-one-world-lyrics
genius.com/Queen-one-vision-lyrics
genius.com/Dire-straits-one-world-lyrics

One world government? Hell, no. Are you familiar with monocultures from biology? Are you familiar with the failings of one-size-fits-all totalitarian governments in the past?

If you and your people give up their sense of tribalism and in group preference in order to try and extend the olive branch and cooperate with people and treat them totally equally, but other groups of people do not, then those other groups of people will be able to take advantage of you.

It only makes sense to give up tribalism if nearly everyone else is giving up tribalism st the same time as you.
Otherwise you and your group will be taken advantage of, walked all over, etc

ONE WORLD would be okay if:
>my ethnicity was first class citizens
>Other ethnicities can earn their place as second class citizens though merit
>Third class citizens are not very well off, to put it lightly
>Niggers, Goatfuckers, many slant eyes and Indians of both east and west all get genocided
The only way I would be able to stand living in a state where my own kind is not the majority.

No, everyone must live in Germoney, Mutti wills it, and anyway its good karma

a one world gov't would be awesome because if you don't like the laws of the area you live in, THERE'S NO ESCAPE.

No two people see the same rainbow.