Holy shit Sup Forums you need to know this

holy shit Sup Forums you need to know this.

Lock your doors. November 4 is the great white purge.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/02/grandfather-of-oklahoma-teen-killed-by-homeowner-in-burglary-says-ar15-made-for-unfair-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=0uHBQq5N0jE
newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-681219
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trash cans watch out!

Only a coward would lock their doors and stay inside. I hope this does happen, Ill be shooting nignogs and faggots until I run out of ammo.

I assume one of the cities will be in California and one in New York. Which time zone at midnight?

Russian agitprop

what is this roleplay nonsense lmao

>missing the point this hard

o fuck, guys lets get ready

CANT WRONG THE LONG

Going to need to provide more than a damn screenshot
Sage

Nice greentext you sure showed me

>lock your doors
lol, nigger I bought guns for this exact reason. I'm leaving my door unlocked

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/02/grandfather-of-oklahoma-teen-killed-by-homeowner-in-burglary-says-ar15-made-for-unfair-fight/

>registered demorat
>knowing how to shoot
pick 1

Member of the CPUSA. I can confirm this. I've uploaded a list of cities for the attacks at great risk to myself.

Literally became retarded after reading this

better watch out, this guy is gonna get all up in your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=0uHBQq5N0jE

>Dearborn Heights

So...they're going to try to look for whites to kill in an area that is almost exclusively Arab? The Arabs hate niggers openly, so I don't think BLM will have much luck.

>Lake Orion

Ok, definitely some whites here, but again, most would be armed knowing the demographic. This won't go well for Antifa, BLM or any hood trying to make whitey pay.

I'm going to work, but I will keep my gun in my briefcase--against policy, but I won't be caught offguard.

Only nerd virgins lock their doors in riots.

Pffft, yeah right. Well, if they honestly started a race war, or a civil war, I can't imagine them finishing it. But I expect - at least, I hope - that there will never be a race war.

>muh friend, much reliable made up source

Gun is too op, nerf plz

>implying it's my fucking job to show you

lurk moar you fag

Facebook you say? So they're giving their plans straight to the feds anyways?

Rake yourself leaf.

Dearborn Heights is going to have the rape gangs.

>break into someone's home
>expect fair fight
Homeowner should have used a flamethrower

Jesus senpai MS-13? those dudes don't fuck around

this thread always >1 post by this id

yet still retards respond continually

double agent for anti-fa - Sup Forums ?
or are you a legit cuck thats going to participate in killing your own people?

Look at way pence is looking at back of trumps skull..
Imagining it all blown away aka JFK.
Why is pence wearing a blue - almost purple _ tie?
Is pence LBJ ?

They won't shoot you if you have your hands up though.

newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-681219

sorry goys, but you guys are just fueling the fire. newsweek says that nothing is going to happen and the only people who believe antifa is evil is you, you fat racist pigs.

I don't see how November 4th is any different than any other day, the /UsualSuspects/ causing crime and attacking white people at random.

The Feds are organising it..

Kek

By the looks of it the feds will just stand by..

This is easily the least plausible LARP I've read in a week. And I've seen some hum dingers this week. It'd be nice if Antifaggots kicked off the civil war. I'd be ready. I'd be down to fight. But it's not going to happen. Not even close.

Once again it'll be a Social Media Protest, where 90% of the people are just there hoping to snap selfies for facebook. They'll make gay little signs and pose with their mouths wide open, then ask friends to take pics of them in front of the crowd. A few will be there LARPing as 'organizers' and handing out water bottles and pretending to be important. And then 5% or less will be anarchists, antifa, and black bloc type wannabes. They'll be using the crowd for cover to break things and set little faggy fires. They'll start out thinking they might just be able to rile up the crowd into a revolution this time, but they'll be wrong yet again. They'll do a couple violent or illegal acts, realize that the crowd isn't into it, and then coax the cops into shutting shit down. At that point 80% of the crowd will leave, and a few gawkers will stick around pretending to be 'citizen journalists' photographing themselves in front of police lines and LARPing 'rebellious' acts. Then 5-6 antifaggots will be arrested, and the rest will skitter away to their group hovels to reminisce about their great time fighting the system.

Facebook will be awash with dumb leftist women's selfies standing in front of the cops, as if the cops are somehow Trump's foot soldiers, even though the cities they're in are all run by democrats who are actively sponsoring illegal immigration and implementing the very marxist ideology that the leftists have been clamoring for,

You may as well screencap this. It's exactly what will happen.

something-something Guy Fawkes.

riight because burning down the city of Berkley isn't evil at all. What the fuck you smokin' user? sage

If I shoot til I run out of ammo, Pennsylvania will never elect a democrat again.

berkley, California? oh no, a liberal left-wing college town in california is imploding. boo-hoo.

I'm gonna leave the gates open and the light on.

commies are unbelievably stupid and naive. you can tell them exactly what they want to hear and they'll spill their plans.

please be real please be real please be real

Freikorps when? 4burgers!

I've never wished a nigga would more than this, but I'll believe it when I see it.

>Ms-13 has pledged to work with black gangs
nice larp

Nebraska Bellevue

Top kek good luck taking out that major AFB faggots

nice try, NRA!

ehhh he played it up for comedy, a split second with a stun gun wouldn't do shit, would be a mild shock. certainly wouldn't make you fall down

>Gun is too op, nerf plz

good chuckle mexibro

>"kill all white people" event with antifa and black panthers
>antifa and black panthers meet up somewhere
>antifa is a bunch of white limp dick virgin neckbeards
>black panthers start lighting them up instantly
sounds good 2 me

Will you be the legolas to my gimli?

too bad texas isn't on there ... too late to send an invite?!

they don't have the balls. they just want to make whitey sweat.

It's too hard to upset. Not enough to support the cause there.

I love you Australia, never change.

>Minot, North Dakota?

Please find Allah, show these heathen a path to the Nuclear Munitions Storage Area and welcome them with their virgins when they arrive.

>no Texas
pussies

>rhose island
wtf

>north and south dakota
rofl

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november

Shits wild. Get ready fellas.

>Getaway driver, 21-year-old Elizabeth Rodriguez, was uninjured but later arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder, one count of first-degree burglary and one count of second-degree burglary.

God damn this is amazing.
>get your 3 friends killed
>charged with murder

>ms13
>ever siding with niggers
worst LARP I've seen in a while

>Only a coward would lock their doors and stay inside.
my thoughts exactly, the left is going to be like fish in a barrel

Literally fucking nothing will happen.
At most they will dress up and look at each saying 'you first'

>avoid cities

ok.

Underrated

This is a LARP thread.

>Facebook will be used as a cost efficient way to coordinate attacks
So it really is a government psy-op.

Pretty much this

>newsweek says that nothing is going to happen

Whew what a relief, I was kinda worried. Newsweek told me Shillary was gonna win too.

White purge? from a group of antifas? I dont think so, riots most likely, formal terrorism maybe, arrests and SWAT raids, count on it. Antifags are the confused larpers, dont know what they are doing.

Cant wait to see if they try shit in texas, gonna be fun.

>Not enough to support the cause there.

Oh you! Take a look at the demographics for Austin and get back with me.

Same

There is 0% of a real happening here. You don't start a revolution with a facebook group.

im going to be so /comfy/ when this shit starts. We will most likely see several gun fights atleast. Maybe not all out revelution but certinly some major chimp outs.

Imagine all the crasies Americas got.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT

>attacking spokane
Goodluck with the crackheads and old people putting up with that shit.

Austin is not Texas anymore, and to insinuate otherwise is downright offensive to the great state of Texas.
>I've never stepped foot in the state, and even I know this.

>Nogs starting a race war
>Sup Forums chickens out

lmao white bitches

Y A W N

be careful guys, Antifa are planning to block traffic again

>completely ignoring his point

Dumbass

Nigger, please. Colorado Springs? A rather smallish town that hosts an entire US Army Infantry division and NORAD? Fucking faggot LARPer.

>Lake Orion, Michigan
A tiny suburb with a small population, just silly

>all those cities in Virginia but not Richmond or Petersburg
Looks like I might be alright anyway, I work that night so hopefully they aren't too rowdy, I have money to make.

im kind of scared i am white and i live in chicago im not gonna lie im low key scared

>Nothing in Gainesville or Charlottesville
Fake
Also
>Norfolk VS
Please, please, please try starting a riot in the biggest military sprawl on the east coast

People talk tough on the internet. Nobody is going to do shit.

I really hope nogs start killing, redpilling the whole world. Most likely its just gonna be the usual chanting and screaming

all of this

its gunna be nothing.
>5 million people
>literally 2% of the US, are moving to 6 states
bull
shit

they'll be happy if they get 50,000

I just wanna play video games, eat and jack off. Please leave me out of your war

What aboot Canada eh?

same copy pasta we all seen a million times

Yup. It might just be the day the niggers turn on all the nu-males.

They will be sucking milos cock before november ends.

hahaha bring it, no really. Prepped for years. We're good here.

fucking this, happenings that are warned ahead of time are never real

the real happenings surprise you, so you have to quickly check Sup Forums first

I completely understand. I grew up in Austin and witnessed the hippy and now hipster take over of a once fine and fair city.
I've dedicated myself to being a stay behind and conducting sabotage operations on the lefties.
Once that's accomplished, I will call in airstrikes on my position inside the city limits.

this is probably bullshit but can i get a quick rundown