A
S
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

jobbik.com/policies
youtube.com/watch?v=OWRHGGSya-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 1/2 Hungarian and learning Magyar so I can become a citizen, fuck america going to the fatherland.

worthy post, Amerishit. Orban is 1/4 gypsy subhumans that steals a lot from Magyars, sells the land to chinks, and personally shoahed numerous WN, ethnonationalist and other European gatherings in Hungary

73% pure Magyar and decreasing. chinks, balkaniggers, Romanians, viets and gypsies everywhere

We need to do this here.

magyars have spies? what?

And here

You lying piece of shit

Hungary is 99.7%white

ORBAN is a god among man, you must be a fucking Romanian

He's probably a Jobbikfag. All Jobbikfags sound exactly like this fag sounds.

Orban is literally a gypsy, and wanted to let the “refugees” in, but feared the popular unrest and Jobbik (mostly cucks today too) surge

>Hungary is 99,7 White
And USA is 72%

BIG UP THE MAGYAR

Well, you're not a Jobbikfag. Orban isn't perfect but he's objectively the best head of state out there at the moment. Europe as a whole would be worse off without him.

jobbik.com/policies
>nuJobbik
>Hungary has always been a culturally diverse and welcoming state which was built together by people speaking Hungarian, German, Croatian, Romanian, Serbian or Gypsy. Hungary currently has 13 recognized ethnic minorities, whose state-forming status, free language use and Parliamentary representation is guaranteed by the Fundamental Law of Hungary. As a patriotic force, Jobbik not only stands for the collective rights of the Hungarian communities living abroad but we also give our wholehearted support to improving the situation of the minorities living in Hungary, e.g. the German community, and we have advocated and will always advocate the development of their national education as well as the preservation of their national identity and language use.

>Croat, Romanian, Serbian or gypsy
please ROACH us up

Orban must absolutely go and better yet killed for desecrating the highest Magyar office while being a nonwhite. Orban means theft, misery, loss of sovereignty and mongrelization of Magyars

>that asshurt
calm down, jew

>Orban must absolutely go
Absolutely nobody to replace him. Your only challenger is Vona and he will lose. Face reality. and be happy it's not MSZP which is what any Hungarian, even Jobbikfags will admit.

>Vona
Civic cuck. Elod Novák is a good option, but the best outcome is just to take on Budapest and establish Magyar Homeland with the first decree. Hungary loses all the opportunities to built a paradise with Orbashitskin stagnation
shut up Kanake Jurinovic

======DAILY REMINDER===========

73% of russians on Sup Forums are shills from russian troll factory

-----------------------------------------------------------------
They lie, they manipulate, they divide European nations

==================================
If you see russian flag or LARPer = ignore

Responding to the russian shills means you support Putin and his plan of destroying Europe

And here

pretty good

Moron, most infamous Putinbots on this board have Croatian, Bulgarian, Austrian, German, Montenegro and American flags

Both my parents were from Budapest
>I'm so Hungarian that I don't trust myself
Where do I citizen and become land owner?

Nobody could replace him at the moment. Also conservative, but they stay away from the far-right, which makes them a good choice for the middle class. Yes, they might be stealing some of the state's money, but show me only one party which didn't do it.
This is what happened back in 2006 under a leftie government. We don't need more from that.
youtube.com/watch?v=OWRHGGSya-4

Not rly, you exacly were larping as Austrian earlier today, you even posted that shitty graphic of yours that you were making for few hours when everyone was making fun of you.

Israel and Poland will send their love soon enough and with the leader of Israel being actual friends with Trump Soros' 18 billion wont do shit.

All the Jobbik cronies on Sup Forums who complain about Fidesz cronies getting all the government contracts should honestly just become Fidesz cronies. I honestly don't understand how people who vote for Jobbik are so stupid.

What do you mean by nobody? Novák is a good option, other radicals from Garda are not bad either. It’s time for some sweet ethnonationalist junta. With ciganorban Hungary will only get more poor and shitskin
not me, moron, although I’ve lived in Austria for many years and actually native to the region

Hohol on a proxy working overtime today.

There is literally a silent war going on between the marxist globalists who want to mongrelize Europe, led by George Soros, and the only people with the balls to stand up to this and defend European race and identity, led by Viktor Orban.
Image if Hillary was president and not Trump? Hungary would have had a peaceful transition to democracy by now.
America needs to join the V4 pronto