So today i in my "Global studies" we were having an assignment about racial issues in the class...

So today i in my "Global studies" we were having an assignment about racial issues in the class, about BLM and unarmed black men getting shot at by the police. So he gave us papers discussing with the issues and i put something down like "white people are more discriminated in today's society". My teacher came over to my desk and looked at my paper and ask me why do you say that? Told him something about main stream media discriminating white people, BLM, Buzzfeed, etc.

Then we later discussed about pride rallies and how white pride is racist due to the history of it (such as kkk, neo nazis, etc.). But black, brown, yellow pride is acceptable.

Later on we started to get into a heated debate about racial issues. later on he said that i am living in a delusional world, i'm racist (oh yeah btw we did a project about all types of religion and he said that Islam is a religion of peace, of course).

So now, he decides assign me to work on this piece of paper that he type in a document asking me about racial issues (on the bottom it says "why are these minorities in other types of rallies, but mainly white protestant men and some women in white pride rallies".)

So now im asking you guys to help me out in this assignment. I got a couple things down but im pretty sure you guys have a alot more and hard facts and statistics to prove that white people are more historically discriminated against white people in the 21st century.
Please and thank you.
(i was typing fast so forgive me if i made any grammer issuses)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M
youtube.com/watch?v=aRW0ISEOD3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More white people have been shot by police.

See, the problem is you are too stupid for college. A smart man would play the game, not reveal his power level, and then shit on all of them once you got what you needed.

You don't even deserve a G.E.D

Unless you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that any "racist" remark / action was done purely on account of skin tone i don't there there would be any facts of statistics backing anything up. Historically speaking, the scientific method is only roughly 400 years old and there is a "victors bias" meaning that the winning side always tells the story

I'm not saying there isn't an agenda here, but this is why most teachers at least have the integrity to not let you use Wikipedia as a source.

Play the blue pill your own life? take a seat faggot.

I think proving more discrimination will be very hard user. First start by proving whites have been discriminated against ie. South afrika and liberia. White slavery and barbary wars against islam. Ottam turks were the most powerfull empire (muzzys) during the age of sail.

the michael brown thing that started ferguson and the whole BLM movements is a lie according to the police report, while some may say its a cover up more facts point to that. this whole thing is based on a lie, google it and you will ifnd it

Mention the fact that the Jewish Bolsheviks exterminated more whites under communist rule than any other example, including what Hitler did to the Jews. You can also talk about how whites are being discriminated against and in some cases slaughtered in South Africa

This.

Get out of college now. Your name is already shit and you will never get above a C in another class.. Antifa are probably going to break your car and shit next week.

Note 'C' and you have to work as hard as someone getting an A+ for that. Otherwise, you're getting a D-. They still want your money, but your degree will be worthless because your GPA will be shit. You will not be able to raise it.

OP you have the handwriting of a fucking 3rd grader...

>demending
Stopped right there.
Maybe if you wanna be a cool redpilled dude in public don't be a retard and learn to spell first.
Also, hide your power level in school you fucking idiot.
You're on your own, I'm imaging your sophomoric arguments and stuttering right now and cringing.

Look at sjw pieces and look at their arguments for white supremacy. Take the definitions and concepts and apply them to fit your narrative

>overrepresentation and underrepresentation
All groups are discriminated compared to jews. Jews are statistically overrepresented in all positions of power.

>microagression
analize media's bias against white people.

>present statistics and cases about cops killing whites

That's pretty good. but he is asking me about discrimination in United States.

Vast majority of deaths in war have been WASP men. For the last 70 years in particular it has been on behalf of the jews.

check out the stats of jewish and asian people in medical schools compared to white ppl. since you cant explain why it is jews and gooks get in all the med schools it must be that they discriminate against white ppl right?

just try and use their logic against them

Well then you're kind of fucked because slavery actually did happen and there's no getting around that. Your best bet is to argue that we should move forward instead of running salt in old wounds or whatever.

>demending
>"to give up" instead of "give up"
>discrimented
Learn how to spell, jesus.

Also your thesis is just dumb. It would be easier to debunk the narrative on blacks and police shootings using statistics then to prove that whites are more discriminated negatively against, or to argue for negative discrimination.

You could talk about affirmative action. Describe how there is a double standard when other races are permitted to be ethnocentric and Europeans are not. You can portray the ethnocentric races as defectors in a prisoners dilemma situation. Why should whites not be ethnocentric when others refuse not to be?

Irrelevant. Profesor himself stated that it should apply to 21. century.

If he pull out muh slavery argument compare it to other groups discriminated and hated against in USA (Irish, Germans in ww's, Russians in cold war) or compare to various serf nations across the world (like Irish in UK) to show that they overcame it but blacks can't

also start forming a list of said buzzfeed articles where if you replace white with black / jewish it would become racist / anti semetic since ur prof sounds jewish

here

dude just point out the asshurt nigger margin these BLM niggers are complaining about

black on black crime is something like 980% greater than white on black, police on black, or any other cultures vs. black

tell that dumb bitch to go smoke some weed and play basketball

*stutters internally*

the us had slaves and released them.
Brittan had slaves and released them, but brittan went even farther and took over the black countries and ruled them until the 20th century.
brittan has some race issues, mainly muslims but the us has major race issues today.

WHY DO YOU PUT SUCH A BIG FUCKING DOT ON THE i ? STOP THAT

>White people (not black people)

You're a sideways nigger.

Affirmative action, section 8 housing, diversity quotas

You have got to be about the stupidest wop-dago on the internet if you think that lying about political affiliations in order to keep enemies guessing is a blue pill.

Kill yourself Le'monjello Al-Detroiti

rural and suburban retard

This is beautiful

Don't you have more niggercock to suck? I have a degree from Brown. Where exactly did you matriculate again, retard?

I have a phd from Harvard and Yale, jd from Cornell whats ur point

Point is you are a faggot.

Getting into fights with your professor is the definition of playing yourself. No one cares if you stand up for your beliefs. In the end, you'll get a shitty grade and that only hurts you. Just keep your head down and write like a good little commie and skate through with high grades. You can defend your beliefs later.

point is im raw dogging ur mom

unlike canada you can actually fight your grade if you believe the professor is biased against you / your point of view

(you)

Is there any reason to believe the appellate wouldn't side with the professor?

Fuck that paper and sue him for calling you a racist.

Holy shit your handwriting is atrocious. You write like a 3rd grader. Do you need some new paper with the big lines?

for the fact that they could sue, especially if its a public institution also if there is a professor that gives out bad grades for wrong opinions, either side of the isle, it doesn't paint a particularly good picture of the school

I had better writing in grade 1 not even joking.

>So today i in my "Global studies"

You'll be posting "feel the Bern" in 2020 when you find your (((education))) leaves you deeply in debt and unemployable.

If he doesn't assign it to everyone, then tell him to fuck off. It's pretty simple, HE CANNOT SINGLE YOU OUT! You are paying him, school isn't a charity, they can talk about muh hallowed halls of academia all they want, at the end of the day it is a business, nothing more. You are paying for a service and they took your money, agreeing to provide that service. The power is with you

The hell is Global Studies anyway?

Sounds like a mandatory diversity class, you usually have to take 1- African studies, Asian studies, etc. Global Studies probably falls into that catagory.

A black Harvard guy did a study and proved BLM wrong.

Holodomor

More people were killed in it than in Holocaust, and no one even knows about it.

holy shit kids these days have the penmanship and insight of a third grader. America is so fucked.

Hmmmm......I would go with an identertarian argument.....turn it around and ask him why he is singling you out? I agree with you challenging the professor. I was actually thrown out of one of my classes I still passed with the highest grade. My class arguments were mostly for the lulz and to just plant seeds in the minds of the other students.....but my homework??? My homework was always on point. I gave him no wiggle room and he hated me. With that said....you need to ask him why he is singling you out.

Never happened. There's also no way it topped 6 gorrillion. You know this.

>Kill yourself Le'monjello Al-Detroiti
Many chuckles

Blacks kill more whites than whites blacks. See the smallest column in the pic? That is what BLM is protesting. And then people dare to call whites racist for defending their interests, even though they are overwhelmingly the disproportionate victims of interracial murder, because all blacks are taught that all whites are racist and oppressing them with white privilefe and institutional racism and that they themselves can't be racist. And having white pride is racist, but black, brown, and yellow pride is a-ok, like they can't be racist. How is that anything other than anti-white racism? What about black Zimbabweans who target whites for rape and murder on an endemic scale? Or ISIS Arabs who genocide Yazidis or Turks Armenians?

now adjust for per capita

All races are equal before the law. It is illegal to discriminate based on race. Yet there are such things as positive discrimination, quotas, diversity. These things only target non-whites and discriminate against whites. There are no such policies in non-white countries. Whites are discriminated against abroad too. There are no current examples of whites discriminating against non-whites anywhere in the world. On a global scale, multiculturalism only targets the white minority. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white countries for EVERYONE.

How would that work?

All whites are racist. This graph is 100% true. Blacks are not in a position of power in this failing country, they can't oppress anyone. This is your problem to fix, so deal with it.

whites account for a significant majority of the total population , adjusting for per capital would allow you to see acceptance rates relative to the population percentage, jews take up ~2% of us population, asians ~12% blacks ~13%

why is your handwriting so shitty user?

please tell me this is not a college assignment.

Your teacher cucked you. Drop out or lie your way to a degree. Stop trying to express your ideological convictions in a communist accreditation camp

If you did that you would have to show how the average scores by race differ. Which is a separate argument altogether and also RAYCIS

>whites account for a significant majority of the total population
Haha, come on now.

...do you not understand how to read those charts m8? serious question

just tell him you're of central european descent and have nothing to do with any of the shit he's accusing you of, and that historically your people have been oppressed by western europeans such as himself, and jewish people

i mean i said percentage IN medical school and the charts show scores on tests that may or may not grant you acceptance so thats a separate argument in itself

whites are well over 2x larger than any other demographic, i would say that is a significant majority

I do, they arent entirely relevant to what i said tho

You need to use MSM left-wing articles to your advantage like these anons suggested
youtube.com/watch?v=aRW0ISEOD3Q
Also, hide your power level. You need to find ways of using their own logic against them.