Beaner removal

There is a home depot 10 mins from my house. There's usually 20 to 30 beaners hanging out in the parking lot. How do I report them to ice? Do I need confirmation that they are actually illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=evZu9c1nJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do I report them to ice?
No need to, they do raids every now and then and they catch a few everytime
>Do I need confirmation that they are actually illegal?
No

No you don't need to know 100% just inform ICE that there are people you think are illegals trying to get hired. I've done it before it's pretty simple they don't need a lot of info from you.

>Invade Mexican native land
>Kick Mexicans from their own land
Fuck off

>commie spews garbage in thread
everytime

This
I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts

mexico attacked us
>big mistake

>Go to war against the US after getting BTFO by Texas.
>Get BTFO in under a year
>US buys land for pennies on the dollar out of pity
Fuck off, wetbacks.

I thought you liked internationalism, as we can see here, one nation is getting closer in uniting the world.

>Rent a van like pic related with rows of seath, not the empty ones
>Make sure they can sit behind 6-8 places if possible
>Be armed in case of and with a buddy in good shape
>Have a car with people you trust to follow you (armed in case of)
>Go to a Home Depot
>Say that you need 8 right fucking now, you vacation home or whatever needs immediate repairs (flood, fire, quake) which is about 90 minutes from there
>Offer them 10$/hour or else, a good bait even pay the traveling time
>Once they are sit, lock the doors
>On the way, ask them questions like who is specialized in what, tell them what you need, add layers of bullshit if needed, make the problem big and keep them distracted
>Drive them right to ICE's offices
>???
>Profits

I called the ice hotline and told them mexican girls made fun of me

Call the cops and say there are some guys over there waving a gun around.

Fuck you. How is wanting these scam removed from my neighborhood grounds to call me a kike?

Alright thanks.I didn't want to call them if they wouldn't do anything. Does being in California make it any less likely they'll pick them up?

Good thing Polk didn't get what he wanted. The last thing the growing nation would have needed was more beaners.

Polk would have removed them as the US expanded. Trail of tears straight to Guatemala

They should be removed I'm saying whoever said not to call and whoever said we shouldn't have annexed that might have different (((motives))).

Call ice.

Bump. Do it, OP.

those are the ones that actually work -- the best of the bunch....better off reporting the ones in the inner city on the front steps in tank tops doing nothing

i'd swap smelly curry girls for cute latina senoritas anytime

can we swap

My bad I misread your post.
It's probably to late to call right now, most probably arent there still. I have to go to home depot tomorrow though. So as long as they are there, which i doubt they won't, I will call with a head count estimate.

Fuck no they make the parking lot a danger to my family

I will make them legal!

Buy an ICE shirt online and slow roll them while wearing a Bluetooth. Then part across from them in the parking lot and make a personal phone call while staring at them.

hooktube.com/watch?v=evZu9c1nJIw

These girls aren't hot and even if your Mexican fantasy came true, all it would be mean is three girls laughing at your dick instead of just one.

They aren't hot but they are definitely cute, fit, clean, and attractive.

Nope