Ebonics is a dialect, shitlord

>Was educated

>WUZ

WE WUZ EDUKATED AN SHIIIIIIIEEEET

>being unable to speak proper english is a dialect
kys

>merkel looking at a flask
>drumpf making a funny face
Holy shit how will gunservatives deal with this one?

Hildawgs in the house tonight!

"people was educated"
>educated

Wow thanks lebron james for your deep political insight.

Why are pop stars and athletes allowed to share their opinions on politics? They just need to sing or play sports and shut the fuck up.

>t. a barely high school graduate who probably would have dropped out without basketball

>was educated
muh watermelon

>UNEDUCATED BLACK MAN SAYS IF YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP YOU ARE UNEDUCATED

fuck off faggot

So which one imported rapists into their country at the expense of their fellow citizens?

WE WUZ EDUKATED AND SHEEEIT

Does anyone have the picture of LeBron's full quote where someone corrects all of his grammatical errors & mistakes?

Trump curse when?
The list grows...

>tfw know LeBron
>he's never acted like this much of a faggot

Such is liberalism

I voted for chaos and butthurt I am entirely pleased.

he dribbles a ball. he must know a lot about politics.

>Being good at STEM subjects automatically means you can run a country effectively
Really made me think

>was educated

>Does anyone have the picture of LeBron's full quote where someone corrects all of his grammatical errors & mistakes?
this

Then Hillary is the choice for the people with brain cancer

Did him even voted?

>was educated

This.
You won the argument

That idea was proposed by black ethnic studies professors starting in the 70s. That's how Ebonics became a thing.

Which country is still number 1?

>WUZ

who else did the educated here?

So how does an "advanced" understanding of the sciences make you fit to lead?

I don't get liberals.

Why would he insult 50+% of the people in his own state?

>black ethnic studies professors
>african intellectuals

I am surprised for once.

He called Trump supporters wrong without calling them evil. Not something you'd often see from the Dems.

>professional dribbler

The only thing trying harder than you two faggots is Hillary trying to be relevant again.

>People was educated

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

death by suicide

the king falls on a blade he's never wielded

>Basketball intellectuals

I honestly dont think anyone speaks proper english anymore

This. I'm a fucking "progressive" economic populist and I voted for Trump to make the fucking SJWs go crazy, they are fucking cancer and are eating away at the left with their collective reciprocal-validating mental illnesses. That and to destroy the TPP, which until Clinton was nominated and Trump opposed it, the only opposition and exposure came from the left -- but they dropped it because intellectual dishonesty. I was a Bernie supporter until Bernie said stupid shit like "White people don't know what its like to be poor." Fuck that fucking jew.

That is a Bush level fuck-up.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that she grew up in East Germany and is a communist who wants to wipe out Germany.

past and present tense at least is differentiated in normal society unless you're an idiot.

>kang falls on a blade he's never wielded
fixt'

Great quote. It's grammatically incorrect.

Keep ballin' brah, leave the politics to the educamated

don't correct niggers, it's way too funny to watch them act like they're human

Oh it wasn't a mistake, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Probably did that later. Won't surprise me in the least.

Dubs, yeehah!

>"I don't think a lot." - LeBron James, professional chaseball player

get off Sup Forums and stay off

>Chaseball
>Nigger collision

give me more funny names for black guy sports

So go be scientists, how is this relevant?

>ebonics
>not calling it African-American Vernacular English
>not realizing AAVE is the new politically-correct term for nigspeak

I guess you escaped the Leaf Containment Thread boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146882107/

you have to go back

feetsball

Who is the greatest of the NBA's public intellectuals? Is it Popovich or LeBron now? I know that LeBron didn't waste his time studying basketball in college, and I admire him for that, but he would easily qualify for a Ph.D. in Applied Kinesiology, wouldn't he?

man best known for dribbling balls spills a bit from his mouth; rest of country laughs and moves on.

African Tree Hockey

>IF YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP YOU IS UNEDUCATED
ftfy

niggers suck

"was educated"

fucking negro talking about education
Does he think he is a Mexican intellectual or something?

Why is it that American nignogs can't even speak one language adequately?

I feel the same way, I was always left leaning. I believe people should be treated based on what they've done and not what they are. The saddest part is that trump is the closest thing to that. SJWs need to be put in their place. They are the new oppressors and I want them to feel the butthurt of knowing there are so many people who despise them. When euphoric crusading starts like with the rise of SJWs, evil grows quickly using a mask of good intentions. I voted for a big fuck you and i got it. Totally worth it.

Merkel
>degree in chemistry
>went to school with ranked 82nd globally in chemistry

Trump
>degree in finance
>went to school ranked 1st globally in finance

Drumpf btfo!

>KANGS

archetypes outrageous; these are our leaders, our elite

niggers take pride in being stupid, good grades and behaving = "acting white" and will get you called an oreo

Underdeveloped ape brains.

Merkel - net worth: dried up old pussy
Trump - net worth: $10+ Billion dollars

ITT: Sup Forums is opportunistically prescriptivist about grammar.

unironically fpbp

Trump didn't graduate.

>was educated

The irony of an American saying this is hilarious.

SAYS A FUCKING NIGGER

lol

I's wuz kangz. Das rite.

proofs?

SJWs have discarded MLK Jr's maxim of judge someone by their character not by the color of their skin.

I hate that they started calling themselves "progressive". Progressives are ECONOMIC POPULISTS for common sense necessary reforms like food safety etc.

SJWs just push their twisted illogic and misinformation constantly, man I fucking hate them. Now I understand why my black friends hate hate haaaate niggers so much.

Its so bad, if there was a civil war, I'm on the side that's killing SJWs.

go to college in Canada
get a sheepskin for the shitskins

They consider broken english (ebonics) to be a cultural tradition or something.

It's right there on his Wikipedia page you subhuman mongrel.

I guess they gave up on niggers learning to speak English properly despite every other race doing it.

WUZ

fpbp, masterful

you should make SJW sockpuppet accounts, xir

>EDGEOOKATED

Nigger. But you already knew that.

Says the moron who can't even form a proper sentence.

kek
a nigga basketball player saying Americans 'wasn't educated' when they voted for Trump.
Cant' make this shit up

>Why is it that American nignogs can't even speak one language adequately?

It's their first language too, it's hilarious. We spic gang members who speak better English than your average niggers. I can't wrap my mind around people who think blacks aren't mentally retarded. They see a black acting stupid and think "oh he's just being black" but they never consider the fact that man could be an actual retarded person. It's why traditional education doesn't do shit for black men.

YOU WASN’T EDUCATED, BUT IT DO

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS SHOULD HANG

provide proofs degenerate dog fucker

>Can explain quantum physics

Toppest of keks. King Cuck over there rehearsed and studied for that fucking speech in front of his cumstained bathroom mirror while servicing the gloryhole right next to it.