Shit

You've got about 1/3 good taste.

6/6
8/8

2/5
3/5
4/4

>it's another "nobody has seen entry level anime" episode

Still working on my Monster analysis video. Had to add an addendum talking about the overall theme of love versus nihilism duality in Monster just in case people didn't get the point I was trying to make in my analysis.
I'm at 5000 words and 18 pages. Can't wait to finally finish it.

-1 Fate/Zero
-1 S;G
6/8

7/7

Heya

9/9

I understand you are very excited but you don't need to announce your project every time. I think everyone who lurks or post on these threads often knows already about your intentions so try to be a little more polite. There's no problems if you're looking for advice or simply some encouragement, but outside of that I guess it probably would be better if you show your work when it's finished. Good luck, nerd.

It's a somewhat relevant update though. I don't know who might be interested. I won't talk about it until it's done or if I have something else to say.

Good boy. Now go to sleep. Bye-bye

Don't think I'm not self conscious of these sorts of things.

9/9

Hello friends

2/7
3/5
2/6
2/6
5/7

what's top middle?

6/6
4/5
1/3
4/7
anime 1/4
3/6

>3/6
What didn't you like friend?

Space Brothers, Hyouge Mono and Mononoke

That's fair.
5/8 anime
2/4 ova
3/5 movie
2/3 manga

5/5 - (Manga) Just started reading shigurui so it's not included. Can I sauce on middle bottom?

3/3 - (Manga)

4/5

3/3

1/1

4/5

2/2

2/2

5/5 - TV

all is acceptable except the boring overrated trash that is katangatari

I'll save you.

Includes Anime, Manga and Visual Novels

Meh, why not

3x3 i need to see haruhi
I love that p&s pic

6/7, -agk
painfully ugly tho

4/4

2/2

5/7, -p&s, watamote, -/+Hidamari

2/2, 2/2, 2/3, -5cm

4/4

3/3

6/7, -Initial D, 3/3, 4/5, -KnK, 2/3, -Samidare

4/5, -tanuki

7/7, "overated" isn't a word I use often or lightly since I believe a lot of entry level stuff in anime is one of the best medium has to offer, but 20th century boys is painfully overrated
I'd still call it good overall(not including 21th century that is fucking trash), but overrated as shit

it pains me to see it as your only(maybe, I have no idea what mid is besides left girl looking like Ange Ushiromiya) manga on your list so I had to comment on it

digimanchild/8, -Log Horizon, KlK

6/8, -Dandy, Tomoko

I'm excited for when you finish it :)
Best of luck man.

>Spelunky
Mah nigga

>:)
You might as well be dead.

honestly I don't think there's ever gonna be a more tightly made platformer in my lifetime, the intensity from playing the game and sense of getting better at it is unmatched(well besides Dark Souls, but everyone knows about fucking Dark Souls)
its game design and execution is fucking perfect and so underappreciated besides people just calling it a good game, it saddens me

ugly/9

Why don't you bother fixing it up a bit instead of spamming your shitty looking 3x3.

3/3
1/1
2/2 animu movies
3/3
1/1 tv 1/1 manga
1/1
3/3
3/3
2/2
3/3
1/1 manga 2/3 vidya 1/1 album

6/6. Is middle Umineko? If so, then 6/7.

I don't really have much experience in manga so I apologize if my taste in it isn't the best. 20CB also isn't the only manga on my list (th other being Ten (bottom center.)
The series in the middle is Umineko (Visual Novel)

4/8

5/6

1/2

4/6
4/5
2.5/4
6.5/8
6/6
6/6
4/4
5/7 TV
7/7 OVA
7.5/8 Movies
Have you not seen the Patlabor TV series yet?
5.5/6
7/7
6/9
7.5/8
4/4
4/5

Yeah, I have. I disliked how it was just a lighthearted kids show.

It's hard for me to believe that you don't like the TV series, but you included the OVA which is, for the most part, more similar to the TV series than the movies.

>Rin
I thought me and my friend IRL were literally the only people who knew this series existed. I never expected to see it in a 3x3 thread. 5/8

I can handle some silly hijinks, but not a full TV series.