Toriko 386

Remember to keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Do not attempt to remove your harness. It will only get crazier from this point on.

Other urls found in this thread:

hanhuazu.cc/cartoon/post?id=5826
bato.to/reader#9da78fc89c8f249a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he turn into pacman?

Can't wait for the chapter to come out.

Chomp skill stolen

Ninja, 3 seconds faster than me.

Joa was cursing the Earth and Midora etc
Acacia used knocking on Joa
Toriko said that NEO's capture level is 22000
Toriko also said that Acacia's capture level before eating GOD and NEO popping out was 8000
Which means now that Acacia's total capture level is above 30000
Acacia shows up completely angry, Toriko/Star/Midora throws attacks but Acacia eats them without issues
Acacia noticed Star's trick to read attacks beforehand, and overcame it but attacking in an instant after the first attack
Midora used Minority World/Hungry Space to no avail
Something about Toriko using Red Oni's arm and what not
At the end, Acacia is close to finish Toriko but Star shows up to save him and takes a severe hit

I wonder what the nitro is doing. And the other jobbers.

Is it Tree guy?

No that's Midora using his tongue.

Severe hit ? Looks more like a deadly hit, but yeah in Toriko you just spray a little cure water and you're back on your feet.

What a strange tongue. Did not expect it to be like a snake's.

>30,000 CL

How the hell is the planet even still in one piece? Just how fucking strong is Toriko's 3rd demon going to be?

And where the hell are the rest of the Eight Kings? If they jumped in right now Acacia would be fucked.

hanhuazu.cc/cartoon/post?id=5826

chink scan

NIGGASTREAM BTFO: bato.to/reader#9da78fc89c8f249a

>Jet Knife casually slicing off part of the planet

Thanks

This looks balling as fuck

They are starting to cook Neo-Earth itself

mfw Toriko fucking sliced a chunk of the Earth

>With only Red's arm
>Blue and Angel are still waiting their turn

It is coming.
A way bigger version involving the whole universe.
Acacia will try to run in space but will still get caught.

Jet Knife slicing out a part of the Earth made me laugh, that's such bullshit. I hope it continues going like that.
Thank you.

22000 cl acacia demon owned moon, bambina, crow and snake... 8 kings at this point are useless.

They are merely the kings of the Earth, seemingly there used to be demons above Neo's strength, maybe they'll go to s pace and find more of them.

i'm ready for this

>Toriko does pic related
>it is literally whole universe big

> Full Neo was at 22.000

Damn, no wonder the 8 Kings couldn't do shit.

And what's with God? He was hyped as the biggest fucker ever, but he stopped doing anything after a few chapters besides nutting and now he's overpowered 3 times by Acacia.

Still, I feel like 30.000 is too much. The kings and even God never really had an "insane" powerlevel compared to the rest, they were just at 6000-7000, which was still enough to be way stronger than anything else in the world. And then God was introduced with a final tier fitting PL. But 30.000 is some Dragon ball level up shit.

I still hope the remaining kings and God will do something, because at this point they got the same treatment as the 0 division in Bleach.

Each character has mostly stuck with their projected weapons, Toriko's will be a gigantic fucking Fork, perhaps he'll stab a star and cut it into pieces with his Knife.

Wasn't Don the "king of the universe? The earth is still supposed to be exceptionally full of broken beings.

if red's arm can slice off a chunk of the Earth, what scale will Blue be on?`Not to mention Angel

God is still being cooked.

lets hope eight kings and remaining 3 heavenly kings have epic comeback. Acacia seriously deserves some beating. He is such an asshole.

That's the problem. he was introduced as some final boss enemy but in the end just became something to cook way too quickly.

Utter bullshit. Since when could Toriko's knife slice continents? Are you kidding me?

It's powerlevels, so it's dumb. Though I wish God did more, or perhaps could still do more. He's getting cooked, but he isn't dead, right?

After he ate red nitros meat and lhis power got multiplied up of tens of times.

Nice get.

Everyone is getting a powerup at least every other chapter, he got the power of the Red Nitros that Chichi ate.

Zebra's gourmet demon was the least shown and the coolest looking one. Unbelievable at how much he got fodderized considering how powerful he was in the past.

It's pretty cool that Acacia not only uses brute force but exploits the abilities of his opponents to win, like with launching an attack that wasn't even actually aimed at Midora but going his way because of a minority world.

Where is Zebra anyway? it's like the other four heavenly kings don't even exist anymore

Minority world is so ridiculously all over the place I don't even know what is going on anymore.

Both it and gourmet luck are basically probability manipulation.
Ridiculously powerful but Acacia seems to be skilled enough to counter them.

The nitro is off somewhere too, same for other kings and the wolves.

>Toriko gave Acacia most trouble out of the entire trio in this chapter despite not even eating God yet and not using two other Demons
>this motherfucking face

Calling it now. Toriko said that he wants someone else to have God first. Komatsu feeds Zebra, Sunny, and Coco and they come in to hold back Acacia long enough for Toriko and Midora to have a bite and win. Maybe Star will eat some too and grow back his torso.

Remember how powerful the 4 beast was? And how it caused so much damage to the human world? Well by power scaling alone, the earth should be destroyed.

Don't pull that "But Chiyo is putting a barrier around human world" crap considering we last saw her saying one more big attack will break the barrier. Acacia did two giant hand attacks and so please tell me how the human world isn't torn to shreds?

>Knocking release
Acacia really delivered

The giant hand attacks reached other planets. And human world is on the other side of planet from where they are fighting.

Do you guys think that Toriko will end once Acacia/NEO is killed? or will it continue?

>What's the crocodile's level, sir?
>It's 9! Toriko is as good as dead!

I just find something funny about wolf king Guinness
>first appearance, he already get his face hit by Toriko
>he then patiently waits Toriko to finish his chat with Komatsu and arrival of Neo blob
>reck Toriko and Star and leaves when Komatsu arrive
>does not even bother or interrupt heavenly kings' picnic
>show up again with other eight kings and reck Neo
>Guinness is never seen again after Neo powerup
mhmmm

Didn't he get wreck by Neo?

The hand attacks aren't touching the human world at all. Though, at this point any attack could destroy the earth in one go. Toriko could split it in half, Acacia could palm it so hard it would crumble. Joa peeled off the moon or something last chapter...I can't say I'm disappointed with this wild ride, but I'm not sure how the human world is supposed to survive after the rest of the planet becomes a wasteland of death and destruction.

He lost a leg from Neo.

oops, forgot to include that. But really, Guinness is such an awful friend to have. Most of your teammates are dying and you are still MISSING?! Jezz, you were the one call them for the showdown in the first place.

The end game enemy isn't even told how he became strong.

Literally some weak demon that was ignored and just started consuming everything. Which led him to being more powerful and thats it. One of the worst backstories to a final boss I ever seen.

It's the same in Dragon Ball. Characters that can easily destroy solar system fight on Earth leaving it basically intact.

I think it's over after this arc, a la bleach. I got the sense that the gourmet world was gonna be way longer, but got rushed by the editors after ANOTHER. I was expecting ATOM, EARTH, NEWS, etc to be the size of the PAIR.

He had unlimited potential, and a peculiar way of cooking. He murdered and ate entire planets to get there. That's all there is to it.

Midora and his 2 sons fight against Neo-Acacia.

1 down (Starjun), 2 left

Naturally Toriko or to be more precise his 3rd demon will be last man standing.

I bet that fuck has a capture level of around 30000+ too.

Acacia shat into his pants when just getting a glimpse of him.

>implying the strength of #3 can be measured

>implying it is not this
>implying it is not infinite

I guess next chapter Midora will sacrifice himself to let Toriko just stay on the field a bit longer.

Then Komatsu will come out and bring God in the last second, thanks to ultimate Gourmet luck, Acacia couldn't stop him.

Toriko eats God, 3rd demon-san comes out.

Neo-Acacia starts to wet his pants out of fear.

So Toriko eating god puts him over 30 CL? What?

No, toriko eating god allows him to stand the 3rd demon who prolly is more than 30k CL ^^

>starjun

OGRE
G
R
E

Fuck i hate the fact Toriko was rushed. Is so good

because doing such huge scale attacks would be just a huge waste of time, better concentrate it in one spot

In a story where everyone is trying to create the best course of food the final enemy is appetite itself.

Say what you want, I would eat that like a pizza.

Literally
>There's no brakes on the GOURMET train
face

>30000+ too
>"infinity" at ultimate attacks
Buddha demon will have infinite x infinite power lvl

>Things in Toriko setting become stronger through eating.
>Neo was a demon with the potential to become insanely strong.
>Neo wasn't able to reach this potential because all the other demons kept taking the best food.
>Neo accidently gets left behind while nitro are rounding up the demons for the next world.
>Neo, now competition free, eats everything on the planet, then proceeds to planet hop eating all the Nitro's food worlds, growing stronger and stronger until the nitro can't actually defeat him anymore, only hope to seal him in a golden can while his guard is down so that he can't be reborn into the next world when they move again.

fate is cruel

We going too see rage Toriko again? It's been way too long.

Genuinely made me laugh.

Why the fuck haven't Toriko or Midora eaten GOD yet?
Just imagine full course Midora. Holy shit.

They kinda need center if they want too eat god.

Silly question here, why?

Has Neo even eaten Center?

Neo- no, Acacia- yes.

Acica had to eat center after god go reread those chapter Toriko red gourmet demon will leave his body center replaces all that lost energy. Without it they are like heroin addicts who can't get their fix.

But Neo's backstory was great

Hunting that thing for three days and nights was creepy as hell

>this fucking chapter

It's one of those "big things have small beginnings" cliches, how things unatended develop into disasters.

This neo is just fodder, if it goes to the space arc the real neo will be revealed.
Joie's neo story began differently from what we got.

30.000 is just BS and should be the new 9k ( though not over this amount, exactly this).
I expected the CL to be 0 or immeaseurable but so what.

It is funny because most of the manga Zebra was hinted to be the strongest of the 4 heavenly Kings.

What kind of nightmare fuel bullshit is this?

Soon...

>even Acacia doesn't understand what the fuck is the Toriko's third demon

I was really hoping to see Starjun's second demon, so maybe we'll get Midora to use Minority World to save him while Toriko rage-stalls Acacia?
Also Midora second demon when?

"There were people that I wanted to let eat GOD before me."

Toriko is stalling so that Sunny, Coco and Zebra can eat GOD assuming Mangastream have actually translated that part correctly and bring major reinforcements alongside Teppei, PAIR and Aimaru w/ True CENTER.

That wasn't full NEO as he still needed to eat Acacia to be fully revived but Toriko must be well over 20000 CL now to survive Acacia's punches