No Free Speech for Racists

If you're not AntiFa, you're a racist, and all racists should be shot.

There is no middle ground here.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
stripes.com/military-chiefs-denounce-racism-hate-after-violence-at-virginia-white-nationalist-rally-1.483186
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're Antifa you're fascist.

Do something about it then you little bitch.

pfft. Are you kidding me?

Jesus Christ you're fucking retarded.

Aw, how cute. They still think they're relevant.

SOO, let me get this straight anti-fa

Thinks facism=racism?

So the definition of facial they are using is racism then they are actually anti-racists?

The
Why do they call themselves anti facial then? There have been many facial powers in history that were not racist at all.

Also anti-fas actions do not appear anti-racists.

If their actions actually were anti racism I would support it.

But their actions appear to be anti-democracy.

wtf I love antifa now

So start shooting then, pussies. All bark, no bite.

How do I into AntiFa? I'm tired of Sup Forums but there is nowhere else to go except reddit.

>all fascists are racists

lol what

You are anti democracy if you do not support free speech.

Actually you should be called pro-facism because while not all facism dictatorships in history have been racist.

It is a fact that all of them have stifled free speech of those who criticize the facism regime.

Come and try to shoot me. I'll put one through your eye at 500 yards.

Don't say shit like this. You know damn well their "doing" something will be something like blowing up a supermarket or shooting some random person in the back of the head. Cowards do cowardly deeds that only hurt innocents.

Am I retarded?

Because it would seem to me that you're the one who doesnt understand basic principles;

Basic principles like how a movement that claims to be "against fascism, condones the utilization violence and threats of, to suppress the views and opinions of people they disagree with, and justifies said enforcement of their views witha rationale based solely on the belief in their cause is irrefutably "righteous"

tl;dr:

You are literally a useful idiot.

Free speech is just a dog whistle for wanting to express hatred. There are limits to freedom of speech and rightfully so.

For example, you can't yell fire in a crowded theater just for the thrill of watching people panic.

No breath for antifascists

Isn't it past your bedtime, Timmy?

and so you want everyone to just be cowards?
fuck you.
man up or leave, there is no room in the world for cowards, now also known as "centrists" and "compromisers"

only because those those trips
you need to bring your own bike lock though

Ofcourse nazi's have free speech. But as soon as they start being anti-semetic and preaching for segregation then they will get punched. Talk shit, get hit.

get at me nigger

There is a dead Antifa in my crawlspace. I saw rat run out with a piece of pink fabric the other day--which I didn't remember the little faggot wearing, so I took a look--it was lace. Lol, a fucking thong. The dead fuck was wearing a pink thong when he tried to break in. Apprently I was on his 'list.'

Oh well. You can come too soy boi. I'll let my wife dissect you. She's a naturally curious person.

stop your gay shit

>dat crying lady liberty
Zyklon Ben borrowing from the best

>the alt-left makes funny and effective memes

So are you saying AntiFa defends the current jurisprudence of the United States Supreme Court regarding the 1st amendment, or are you saying said current jurisprudence is too expansive and needs to be more prohibitive of hate speech, which is currently a protected category of speech (i.e. it's not a category of speech, because we only define the categories which are not protected - fighting words & obscenity being the two categories closest to "hate speech").
t. Lawyer

Nigger I'm from afghanistan step up commie
you lost once and you'll lose again you limpdicked betafuck

lmao

You are a terrorist organization that will destroy the american government and turn the entire country into an anarchy ridden wasteland. Don't even try to act like you're on the moral high ground here, commie scum.

Something to keep in mind, the pendulum will swing back on day.

>implying that the founding fathers didn't build this country based on their hatred for the British

If it wasn't for them, you'd have nothing.

Maybe you're gay

All Antifa will be shot. Remember to report and sage slide threads

>mfw I cant afford a bike lock because minimum wage isn't $15/hour and my welfare check doesn't come until November 16th
Fuck drumpf; fuck wipipo.

Remember that North Korea is a Democracy for the people.

Yes. Nazis are scum. They need to be exterminated, like our Grandfathers taught us. The Right is evil, and they know it.

Looking forward to the good times

what's a slide thread?

>start being anti-semetic
Who's going to determine that? The mob of people standing in front of the "nazi"?

>preaching for segregation
At what point is it preaching for segregation? Are they even allowed to ask the question if a white-only area could be legal?

>talk shit, get hit
So who the fuck decides when who gets hit, or is this complete vigilante "justice"?

I dont think many will disagree with you there.

But ya know who else is scum, that needs to be eliminated?

Fascist morons using violence to spread their ideals and supress that of their opposition. IE antifa.

If you're antifa you're fascist. Plain and simple.

>alt left makes good memes

>the pendulum will swing back on day.

No it won't. The military is integrated with POC, gays and women. Conservative politicians are turning against Trump for being too racist and divisive. Jobs are drying up and it's forcing people to seek jobs in cities which are more progressive and diverse. Your entire way of life is coming to end.

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

Shitposts that are design to slide the other post off pole

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

>POC
People of Crime

I'm a spic therefore I cant be racist nigger, I hate antifa and la raza faggots, I would rather side with nazis than you cucks.

>No it won't. The military is integrated with POC, gays and women.

Le Mao. No it is not. I know you're trolling but I hope some people unironically believe this.

>Antifa::fascist
>Inflammable::flammable
Like this?

It's a thread you can slide the scrollbar down really fast because there are so many replies coming in so fast.

Imagine if the cops weren't protecting you anymore.
Imagine the bloodbath when armed Americans could attack you without fear of government reprisal.
The cops are literally the only thing keeping you brain dead commie drones out of shallow graves and it amazes me you don't realise this yet.

People get paid to make them?

well see on Nov. 4 how tough Antifa is....

>No Free Speech for Racists

Cool, I guess the democrats will STFU then?

I'm poc. fuck you commie bullshit

You Crack me up

all motherfucking antifags must motherfucking die. man your dodge chargers of peace, patriots

As a spic, I second this motion

>There is no middle ground here.
You are an idiot.
There is no middle ground here either.

I hope this happens near me this time. I'm knocking people the fuck out.

>Spics

I dont think thats fascism tho.
Acting like brown coats yes.
Fascists no.
Antifa are communists
Since forever

You're delusional if you think this is a white nationalist board.

It isn't. This board is open to the public and the moderators are not white nationalists. Posts that are contrarian to your political views are not part of some massive conspiracy to silence your political opinion. They are merely individuals expressing their opposition to your position, which doesn't require a coordinated effort nor funding.

>correlation equals causation all over the place.

When did a celebrity tell all the useful idiot drones to use this argument? It is a total red herring.

this is the best post. if the little faggots were serious, they wouldn't just punch nazis, they would shoot them

Address the (you)s in the goddamn order you received them you fucking faggot.

>stripes.com/military-chiefs-denounce-racism-hate-after-violence-at-virginia-white-nationalist-rally-1.483186

Yes it is.

Fascism is a way of ruling that advocates total control of the people. ...

Which is exactly what these useful idiots propose.

You know that antifa members aren't smart enough to know some of those words.

There was a post earlier this week with some shill dropping some info on how they operate. Now i see shills everywhere after reading his thread

No but if you are ANTIFA you're a faggot

Bash the fash am I right?

Lurk moar, newfag.

im a third generation American, my family came by plane from spain, they didnt hop the border so build that wall.

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

HaahahhahahahahshahahahahhahshahahahhdjdjdhsxzglfjpdbrmfjxownnduvlwvsjtakabfoyGASYOURSELF!

I just want to find an intellectual leftist to debate

>If you're not AntiFa

All commies will be purged.

Oh you wait, it will happen. Only the right isn't stupid enough to say when. Ie. Nov. 4th.

shill confirmed

>Ofcourse nazi's have free speech
Ok.
>But as soon as they start being anti-semetic and preaching for segregation then they will get punched. Talk shit, get hit.
aannddd.... there it is. So people have free speech as long as it is speech you approve of? In that case it isn't really free speech is it?
>Talk shit, get hit.
Please do. And please step it up to the 1960s level of violence, you know, with all the bombing and attacks on cops. We really need you to do this. It's what we are waiting for. You see, the government fears the Right and most of their attention is on us. Our challenge is killing you without the government then destroying us. The only way we keep the government on our side AND get to kill you is if you act out violently. Hurry up, we'are waiting.

My dick is a Nazi, beat it all you want

>It's what we are waiting for

Who is this "we" you're talking about? You're Polish. Your opinions are completely irrelevant.

>intelectual
>leftist
thats a bit dificult, mate

Dropping the banhammer on someone who you disagree with is very different from telling them that they're a retard on a website that caters to autists.

2ch, 8ch...masterch, Hell, even Israeli "/goy/" Chan hahaha

it's me and him
what now nigger?