FUCKING BASED RABBI

timesofisrael.com/ny-rabbi-not-even-1-million-jews-killed-in-holocaust/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jew feels naked without being clothed by the Shoah.

You can't call him an anti-semite because he is literally a Jew. How do you actually fight Jews who have gone rogue?

There seems to be a rift in Jewish sentiment towards nationalism and globalism. imo these differences have to do with how individual Jews envision Zion. Those that see Zion as a world domination thing tend to lean hard left and those that see it as a place for the Jews in the middle east among many distinct nations tend to the right. Obviously these competing worldviews affect Jewish interpretation of history.

>le based rabbi

DELET

The jew might claim to be bringing truth forward and etc, but this is all a clever ploy to build a name for himself. Jews cannot and will never be pure allies.

jst call them insane like bobby fischer.

He'd be considered a self-hating Jew.
Just like rogue blacks are referred to as Uncle Toms.

Jew or not this man has my respect for questioning the narrative.

Playing both sides as always makes revisionists look silly and give kikes proof there is no jewish conspiracy to keep up the holohaox

Truly based. Tell me, those of you who still believe: In a time when our trust in the Soviets was rapidly waning, why would we believe there official propaganda figure of 6 million when our own red cross could only document 150k dead--all from disease, mind you. Could have easily happened to the Japanese in US internment camps if we didn't have the resources to save them.

The 6 mil figure was the ONLY Soviet propaganda the US government endorsed. That should tell you something.

Rural and suburban retards

This is the standard procedure

>"Half-Jews, as the Nazis called them, were only persecuted as Jews if they were connected to the Jewish community"

is this going against everything they've been saying since the holocaust? They always said anyone who had jewish ancestors were sent to fucking camps for being jewish, now they realize that narrative doesn't fucking work for them.

City people all voted for the nuclear codes

I've noticed this too. I see jews who are pushing for nationalism and even white nationalism lately. Jew kid I went to high school with has gone very far right in the last few years and I can't figure out why.

Can confirm my last name is of the Jewish priest class.

And although my grandfather denies Jewish ancestry, he's super Jewish. Like he's thrifty and he makes latkas. Although he loves pork.

I think my grandpa and his family got out unscathed because they had already converted to protistentism by the 1850s

And also my aunt wad married to a high ranking nazi official.

But Jews always think I'm Jewish.

When I tell them my name I had a rabi say "how can you not be jewish"

When I told him what I though he wouldn't look at me.

For orthodox Jews people who denounced their Jewish faith are worse then the goyim

ESPECIALLY those in the priest class like my ancestors.

For reference, my family lived comfortably in east prussian nazi Germany until the Russians came. And they had to flee as refugees to bavaria

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

It's the downside of being a shapeshifting reptilian. We get shat on for being Fucking White People by commies and shitskins. Those of us without (((connections))) are better served by nationalism, capitalism, and free markets. Think of Milton Freidman.

There were full blooded Jews who fought for Hitler
Honorary Aryans

Reminder, Bobby Fischer wasn't a jew, the kikes just tried to claim he was so they could say "dude we got the best chess players" lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

The chutzpah of this rabbi, shut it down!

you fucking idiots im part jew and ive been more hardcore nazi and for longer than probably any of you on this website.
jesus was a jew, the myths the hitler was jew, propagated by jews.
the jew has this rift within himself, he has this fear of a messianic figure, he fear to be swayed by a threat that comes from within his own group.
jews know how to herd the goyim, they do not fear them, they know how to manipulate them and they value their vicinity as the farmer values cattle.
but when among the tree of jew linealogy comes a rogue offshoot then they dont know what to do.
in their mind they mock hitler for being half jewish because they cant understand being beaten by a jew.
the same with jesus, karl marx even.

in addition to this many jews are completely incognito, some truly forget what they are, they really want to be white.
this is what my grandparents did in ww2, they truly converted, i discovered about the jewish thing from my grandmother after my grandfather died, and she was ashamed i found out.

and this is btw the only way i think there can ever be a hope of victory against the jew, you need some of them that want to be white, not to go against the others but to find a way to communicate in the open.
i think that with the right policies jews could finally integrate somewhat with mainstream cultures instead of living in the fringes marinating in a stew of longing and resentment.

kill them, happened in the past pretty often

checked
interesting post to say the least

Jew dad?

can confirm

>the Jews don't like how to work

Fischer literally spent his life playing board games.

Check this you faggot

We keep fucking saying this, not all Jews are Pharisees, but all Pharisees are Jews.

>jesus was a jew
No he wasn't, except as tricky wordplay. Judaism as we know it developed in response to Christianity, and has no more claim to being the original than Christianity does.

Judea was conquered by the Romans. They destroyed the centralized, organized religion which had existed there, and incorporated the Judeans into the extremely religiously tolerant Roman Empire, in which they had considerable freedom to travel. With no central authority and access to millions of people ignorant of their religion, with its remarkable central claim that all other gods but one was false, this resulted in a huge number of converts and rapid memetic mutation.

Modern Judaism isn't the welcoming, proselytic "Second-Temple Judaism" that Jesus was born into any more than Christianity is, nor are today's Jews Judeans in exile. Those are merely demonstrably contrafactual articles of faith of modern Judaism.

Judaism as we know it was shaped by Christianty, as a rejection of it, and particularly of its focus on universality, on being the truth to be shared with everyone. Rather, those who first chose to become Jews as we know them, despite mostly being descended from Roman-Empire converts (and being rather obviously multi-racial), centered their religion around ethnic identity, and the belief that they, and only they, were God's chosen people: a creed of appalling selfishness and willful self-delusion. They called themselves "Jews" as part of their largely false identification with the people of Judea, pure heirs of the original Israelites, chosen and favored by God and led out of Egypt by Moses (itself an ahistorical piece of early Israeli propaganda fabricated, centuries after it was supposed to have happened, to bring unity and patriotic devotion to diverse people ignorant of their true history).

No, Jesus wasn't a Jew. Not as we've used it to refer to people for a thousand years.

everyone knows that