THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADA

nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-music-fest-apologizes-for-overt-racism-at-polaris-winners-concert

>The Halifax Pop Explosion music festival is apologizing for the actions of a volunteer who interrupted a performance by Polaris Prize-winning singer Lido Pimienta with “overt racism.”

>“We are sorry that one of our volunteers interrupted your art, your show, and your audience by being aggressive and racist,” reads a Facebook post signed by vice-chairman Georgie Dudka.

>The Halifax festival says the incident involved a white volunteer photographer and several white audience members who reacted negatively when Pimienta invited “brown girls to the front” during her Oct. 19 show.

>The outspoken singer, who took home the Polaris Prize for her album “La Papessa” last month, frequently asks her audience to welcome people of colour to the front of the stage. In turn, she requests that white people move back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtfWH2KJqFM
lmgtfy.com/?q=Canadian Female Singer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being and white and actually going to see some spic in concert
I bet these were hardcore, naive white liberals. We can only hope that they got a rude awakening that day and are starting to think about race more.

>paying money to be abused by some spic whore who hates you.

Oh for fuck sakes

Check out that white privilege, you can't even sit in your own seat if you are white.

She look like fucking homeless twat

>paying money to be abused by some spic whore who hates you
I call her Mistress and its a great way to spend a Friday night.

>"Taco taco burrito burrito taco taco"
>"EYYYY GRINGOS YOU BETTA MOVE BACK FOR MY PEOPLE OF COLOR AND YOU BETTER BUY A SHIRT ON YOUR WAY OUT YOU RAYCIS PIECE OF CHIT"
>"burrito taco taco burrito taco taco"

>CANADA
So american Sweden

Let it continue. Whites are already well woken up to the fact that this SJW horseshit is literally meant to displace them. I ain't even mad.

It's unfathomable that a white person would comply to such a request. My blood boils at the insolence.

Honestly I agree that she probably should have moved though, if the artist wanted her to do so. Not for muh racism/sexism, but because the singer wanted it.
Considering she was a volunteer offering her time to promote the artist and the event, it's bullshit though. Fucking virtue signaling nonsense. If the brownies weren't running on CPT, they could have been at the front.

GOING TO SEE THIS CLOWN WHORE
Being forced to sit behind negros and shitskins

canada is fucked

I'm going to assume one of those privileged whites will soon be joining our ranks.

The singer wanted it because she's a racist and sexist
>hey would all the non-whites move to the back
>it's not about race guys I just like whites better

This, honestly. Experiencing anti-white sentiment directly is hard for all but the most brainwashed cucks to swallow.

Thank the spic taquito mud creature for new converts to our cause!

>American Sweden
>My sides are in orbit

You'd have to be pretty retarded if you're volunteering for this bitch's performance.

Fuck this place... digits and im moving to czech republic

>WE ARE EQUAL, NO RACES, NO BORDERS ECT.
>lol j/k get in the back of the bus white people

why do we even let non-whites into our countries?

Serious question:
Are there any good people left in Canada? Was there any good to begin with?

A few

Fuck off, third world Spaniard.

Go to the back whiteboi

But we're already American Sweden

>Pimienta's says she wasn't surprised, as she has encountered similar incidents in the past.

>"I am never surprised at white fragility," she said. "I was annoyed at most but mainly worried about the POC femmes at the front whose safety was jeopardized due to this person's violent actions."

>The Halifax Pop Explosion's board of directors have since banned that volunteer from ever being able to work future shows, but according to Pimienta, that's not enough.

>"They should take it up a notch and make her name public and have her apologize to me and my audience," said the Polaris Prize-winning singer. "They need some real work and obviously mental health support. Racism is an illness that is dangerous and gets physical and we saw what it did at my show."

>white fragility
>safety was jeopardized due to this person's violent actions
>white fragility
>safety was jeopardized due to this person's violent actions

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Yes, I noticed that. But hey at least one thing they did right (my little pony:fim). I love the show.
the leafs needs more MLP and less lgbt-jew crap.

This non-white leaf, probably a trap poster

The only thing good about Halifax is the Tall Ships festival.
Other than that it's nothing more than a dirty fucking habor town more so than it is a city.

I know it was a fucking tragedy the first time, but that place needs another god damn "Halifax Explosion". Round 2 - Nuclear Fire.

Yeah that's what happened to me

Outside of Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver the Canadians are absolute bro tier.

t. Michigander

Poor Maritimers. The Eastern maritime part of Canada is 95% white and directly descended from Irish and Scots who pioneered and settled there. They are the absolute friendliest and most fun-loving people you will ever meet. Too bad they are getting infected with this nauxious SJW anti-white shit.

This lad knows whats up.
You come to Northern BC next time you're around. We'll pan you some gold and shoot a fucking bear. Fuck Yogi.

>employing the singer to put on a concert
>having to do what she says
um, that's not how it works, sweetie.

Well, I guess I'm not welcome at the Halifax Music fest. Interesting business model.

Michiganders are bro tier as well.

t. University of Michigan grad

>Told to give up seat because of your race
>Refuse
>Now in lots of trouble for it

So is this like Rosa Parks of white people?

Holy shit.
I mean think about the irony here.
That volunteer got fucking Rosa Parked.

This is how far the pendulum has swung, to the point where whites are expected to give up their spots. Fucking crazy timeline.

whoa, a little too close to home.

I know you're mostly kidding, but our eastern cities, specifically Halifax have more culture than most places in Canada. It is one of the oldest cities in North America, and most of our historic downtown buildings are really great.

Our student population brings in the SJWs, but they're only here for a few years before moving back to whatever shithole they came from. Subtract them, and we're not really more liberal than the rest of Canada, although we vote that way because we are a have not province.

What kind of normal person goes and sees this thing sing?

Its like a logic bomb for anyone that is still remotely awake.

Yfw microphones, daw software, speakers, electric guitars etc were all created by mighty whitey.

It's a good place for foreigners to come and feed dumb white people. Go to places like John's Lunch. Bunch of Greeks who smile at your face and pretend they love you. Feed you shit food (fish and chips). Knowing they are killing you. meanwhile they eat good food, take your money home and build up their communities. White people up here make me sick.

If that person is named they should absolutely double down and call out this singer and these people for how stupid and sick they are.

After apple season. Having too much fun at home right now.
Thanks but Ann Arbor needs to burn to the fucking ground. People there are well on their way to turn it into San Francisco at the rate they are going up their own asses.

I wonder if these people understand the concept of irony.

We have our own Rosa Parks in Nova Scotia too. Viola Desmond who refused to leave the white section of a movie theater. They actually named a ferry after her recently.

I don't think the owners of John's Lunch are Greek, unless they were bought of recently. Where are you getting this from? I'm only mildly defensive, I do like their food.

>this is officially (Polaris music prize) the best music in Cucknada
youtube.com/watch?v=MtfWH2KJqFM
It makes the Tragically Bland sound good

kek

You can change it to a Chinese restaurant. Same scenario. Feed you death, pick your pocket, build up their way of life while watching you die.

Burn it all to the ground.

but the singer was being racist

You islandniggers are such insufferable fucking racists. It's like, I just so can't even deal!

This world needs a serious culling.

wrong, moving would have been in support of a racist act user

by not moving you're actually doing the Right thing

the fact that only ONE person realized this is symptoms of how dangerous cults and group think is

Yeah, I was going to point out that I would be more offended at the rise of ethic food in the area. At least John's serves something culturally appropriate. How many shitty overpriced Chinese places do we need?

You're right though, one of the former owners is Greek. I imagine they invented 'John' to win over the locals. Just so you know, Pleasant St Diner is owned by two Greek sons of the man who used to co-own Johns.

More of this shit needs to happen.

It's a stronger redpill than any inforgraphic could ever hope to be.

>demand one race go forward and another back
NOT RACIST
>refuse to be ordered around on a basis of race
LITERALLY HITLER

It's a brave new world.

Fucking hell, this is atrocious. Imagine how drugged out and deranged you'd have to be to unironically listen to this shit.

Shouldn't the so called artist be the one apologizing? She's the one who called for discrimination.

Fucking Colombian nigger cunt should be grateful she is even in this country

New Brunswicker here. You work with people on construction crews, etc. and you get a feel for what the average person is like. If she tried that shit on the streets she'd get a whoopin'. Why is a fucking spic lecturing us about sexism? What country is she from where she thinks she'd get a better deal than here?

>Best Music in Canada
lmgtfy.com/?q=Canadian Female Singer
Not even on google. This girl is a literal who.

She is from Columbia come to Ontario all the shitskins are entitled as fuck thankfully I’m in a rural area that is mostly still white but the cities are fucking orc pits

this

You have to go back

>2017 using racist as an insult
Are you really a nigger? Or are you a white pussy either way kill yourself autist

a literal who who was awarded the prize for the best album in Canada

This is a gift.
Capitalise on it with your sock puppets.

It's essentially all university students from Toronto. They come here because it's a smaller town and le drinking culture but they bring their brainwashed BS along.

> safety was jeopardized due to this person's violent actions
>violent actions
> They need some real work and obviously mental health support.
> Racism is an illness

How many layers of SJW do you need to be on to make a refusal to move by virtue of having the wrong skin into racism? Into mental illness? Into violence?

How fucking broken does government need to be to entertain this seriously?

Is Canada worse than Sweden now?

this

best bit is her saying racism is a mental illness, just after demanding that the woman is made to be publicly named and shamed.
As we all know the best way to treat the mentally ill is to mock and belittle them for it.

>tfw minorities thought egalitarianism meant white people would lay down in the mud and die for their sake

My greatest worry is that they wont be able to be anything put permanent victims with hands held out expectantly. The difference between multiculturalism working or falling apart.

Also, imagine if he complied
>Be a photographer for the event
>Asked to go in the back
>"OMG, you didn't take any good photos of the performers, wtf! You're terrible, don't go at the back to take pictures dummie."

>we now make laws to make whites get in the back of the bus

that dress is hiding several stone

>"Of color" is okay.
>"Colored" is unacceptable.

I wish I had the energy to to hate leftists, but I just got back from work.

I think what she meant to say was, "Please throw water balloons filled with urine up at me now"

We should raid this cunt hard

This man is telling the truth: I live in a suburb of e TO and you'd be shocked of the increasing amount of aggressiveness displayed towards white people.

Years of medias demonization white people have finally came to fruition.

So, now what? Pack-up and move north?

Tell us some stories of what you've seen user

desu I prefer sitting at the back of the bus, it's got the comfiest seats and the least crowding, which has just proven to me that the entire whatsherface bus thing was just a propaganda-op

judging by the u in color im guessing this is in Europe that place is so politicly correct is this really shocking

We've come a long way

>PET:Yes, well there are a lot of bleeding hearts around who just don't like to see people with helmets and guns. All I can say is, go on and bleed, but it is more important to keep law and order in this society than to be worried about weak-kneed people who don't like the looks of a soldier's helmet.

>Ralfe:At any cost? How far would you go with that? How far would you extend that?

>PET:Well,just watch me.

This is good. This will keep happening. Remember, most of us just wanted to play video games. There are liberals who like going to shows and will be completely turned off. Yes, some will get more hardcore but most will be offended by this retarded garbage.

I can tell from your tastes that you are exquisitely white. And that leaf is probably a trap poster

what the fuck halifax
what the actual fuck

If you don't like traps you need to leave this website normalfags

Id beat the shit out of this bitch

But greeks are white

Progressive Stacking, Shit/Stem/Reality - Lords! It's a well-worn thing!

sage, but also how funny would it be if they tried this and it was a disabled person.

Fuck off

Your pic is Ariel Rebel, she's a woman.

Nigger.

>northern BC
>not dealing with chugs

Pick one

>Ariel Rebel Trap
Sorry m8 as much as you want her to have a dick she doesn't.

You'll always be a nigger though

the person was there to photograph the show. moving would have meant she would not longer be able to take photos i.e. do her job.

this article is slim on details of what really happened

why didn't just get up and leave or ask for a refund is beyond me.