Armin become the colossal titan

>Armin become the colossal titan
>Group reaches the basement
>Turns out Humanity isn't extinct at all and the walled city is just a social experiment of the rest of the world that's living in luxus
Why do popular series always turn to bottom-tier trash?

> implying AoT wasn't trash in the first place

just a prank bro

The moment Eren turns into that Titan is when it's already trash. They could've at least went with exploring newer ways of killing the titans or avoiding them.

This thread would be better if it were a Sayaka chan thread.

Is annie still in that god dang crystal

wait did that really happen? I stopped reading since a while

Eren turning into a titan was a high point of the series, it turned to trash the instant he wasn't the only one.

this.

>>Turns out Humanity isn't extinct at all and the walled city is just a social experiment of the rest of the world that's living in luxus
Went and read the newest chapter just for you.
It had potential,and that wouldn't even had been a bad twist, but having people turn into the titans was stupid and ruined it.

Yeup.

Oher way around, Eren seemingly being the only one who could go Titan made it look like chosen one bullshit.

Truman Show > SnK

So the movie was right all along.

That's some s-class trolling.

So what the rest of humanity just chucked these people in there to die horribly for shits and giggles?

>that last part

How damn far away must these guys be? Overseas or something? I need pages.

>It's Death Race with titans
Oh fuck this shit.

Perhaps.

I love Sayaka

Sayaku makes me want to commit a crime

One of my all-time favorite movies.

>the walled city is just a social experiment of the rest of the world that's living in luxus
I'm thinking it, but I might actually drop this if that ends up being the big "reveal".

It's not even a big reveal. Attack on titan movie's plot is literally this.

Hence "reveal" in quotes.

inb4 there were never titans at all, it was all a ruse on the same level as Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game