youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/3LdlI

OY VEY.

COИFIRMED FOR JUDEO-AИTICOИSPIRACIST.

Campaigning Trump:
>AMERICA DESERVES THE TRUTH AND I WILL GIVE IT TO THEM
President Trump:
>here's thousands of cryptic unsorted files that are impossible to discern meaningful data from. figure it out i dunno lol

record-low approval ratings. daily reminder

Post YFW you watched Trump sign his death warrant. He is our JFK.

He's about to fuck with the Fed too!? Im scared Sup Forums, I didn't think he'd do it so soon.

It was Israel

> Other than the names and addresses of any mentioned person who is still living.

Well fuck, guess that means we're not going to find out HW Bush was behind it.

Its real.

ItSRAEL

Should be a process of elimination lol

Pathetic shills don't deserve to use Rocko pics.

Nice of you to admit that you've moved the goalposts from "He will never release the files" to "He didn't release the files in a tidy package with a nice bow on top," though. Loser. Seriously, how do you live with yourself? Maybe this is the night you should just end it.

Don't quote shills, they make extra money for that. C'mon man.

Literally the first thing i thought.

I've sustained internal bleeding and massive bone trauma after being hit in the face with those enormous swinging Papa Trump balls.

Speak english!

I read them. It's nothing. I feel like a fool.

oh shit I totally forgot that JACOB RUBINSTEIN could go near the patsy because he was a translator.

>implying the combined autism of Sup Forums won't comb through them in a matter of days
this is exactly why he is releasing them now

Show boipuccy

you read all 30k files?

I'm tired of seeing this faggot on 90% of Trump's Tweets

You faggots think you're so fucking smart.
The fucking delusion I swear baka.
You wont be laughing when it's literally nothing.

You know, the funny thing is, if they do go through with it now, the CIA's stalling filtered out the most important 3-400 documents for us. Not that the other 2800 aren't still worth investigating, but now we know where the real meat is.

You fucking morons. He still breathes.

He released these so that the American people will know exactly who does it if Trump "dies" or is (((assassinated))).

Man what the fuck is up with the US government keeping tabs on the max even giving mental illnesses, shits whack can someone explain me a bit more wtf is going on with those files ?

He's not wrong though? Truth and transparency

No build wall

Didnt yall say the samething about hilldawgs emails? Didnt she lose? Isnt it unravelling. Chill senpai. The end is inevitable

Meh. Chances are they hope people will ignore alot of the current release hoping for exactly what you said

Doesnt this mean Bush Sr. gets his name redacted?

How convenient.

That faggot is always responding 5 or 6 times.

just see if his name fits in the black

Can't we compile lists of those still living vs deceased based on names we get?

Game over cianiggers

I'm positive the instant retweets and favorites are obviously botted. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a running script to post what he's already made up every time the president tweets.

Sucku myuh dicku

I left Twitter because they rigged it so these no-name faggots are at the top of all the tweets. Jack is a commie cunt. Got sick of (((their))) false narratives.

you can download a block list for all those trolls who are always at the top. its accounts shared by many people and pushed to the top by the twitter jew. i dont bother anymore since i only read trumps tweets and not any of the replies

What are the chances that the documents he won't release conclusively establish that the CIA orchestrated the assassination?

They at least have to have knowingly permitted it to happen

It used to be that Jules Tsusdalstev faggot or whatever his name is from Vice.
And that Eugene Gu MD bot.
It’s a bunch of numale bot accounts (((they))) think influence people’s opinions.

Trump must still be pissed after hew found out Jew did 9/11

Look I fell for it too fellow Trump voter but it's nothing. I wouldn't waste my time.

why do Blumpf cultists want to protect Bush?

The Blue Checkmarks have literally nothing else in their lives. They make pennies writing BuzzFeed and Salon articles, live in apartments with six roommates, and have no significant others. This is all they have, so they can afford to watch Twitter constantly.

S H R I K E T H E K I K E S

Not as bad as this guy
I don't even know if it's a troll account anymore.

Why does Bush laugh when mentioning the assassination at Ford's funeral?youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE

Most underrated post and get of the week

Thread is all SB

That was price DJT paid. Keep bush out.

It was leverage. He got something for bush being redacted.

What is it you ask...