If this painting doesn't summarize your life goals you need to leave this board

If this painting doesn't summarize your life goals you need to leave this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does he have such a big forehead?

I bet he is aiming at a nazi XD

Probly sucks a mean dick too!

because the white man has a bigger brain compared to the rest of you subhumans

And here's the Nazi :^)

This. It's an American tradition to kick nazi ass and this painting is obviously of a strong patriotic american.

You can take jabs, that's cool. I was honestly curious. Personally I was thinking more of a receding hairline thing goin' on.

And communists too.

Kill everyone unAmerican!

For me to watch my husband shoot a fleeing robber from the safety of my window while making dinner, then a long night on the edge of town getting my bp plowed?

Yes please. ^^

>White shirt
>Black suit
>Shotgun
My goals in life don't include raising my daughter to be a degenerate, but I guess I'll leave this board for those who do, then.

He's too lonely. Needs to be backed up by the community. Without community we're all dead.

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

Your life goal is a own a $200 gun and a $150 suit that you will wear without a belt?

This one is better

And to wear those shoes... THOSE shoes???

>that trigger dicipline

'muricans and their guns

keep the hood safe, H?

Terrain is too flat for me. I like having trees and hills to look at when I go outdoors.

I literally own that same shotgun

>shit stance
whelp

This leaf actually has a good point.

I'd be mad too if my poles had no wires.

>hotdogs

Probably kosher and full of rat shit, Literally triggering me worse than the trigger.

Too bourgeois for my taste (i.e. shallow materialism). Show me a warrior (Spartan, Waffen-SS), a monk (Carthusian, desert hermit), a philosopher (Plato, Plotinus), or an emperor/king (Emperor Julian) instead.

Pretty much has me nailed. Strange that I'm a kike, tho.

Aussie's and their terror of guns...

He looks like a jew. Probably shooting at a goy.

That's a normal-sized forehead

>aiming for the highest possible good

Lol, that's my dream the only difference is I'd prefer the goy to be a leftist but a Nazi works just as well I guess.

Remington 1100 sucks. I'm a benelli guy.

Nazis were only the bad guys for a couple of years, commies were the enemy for decades.
Fuck, the war in Afghanistan has been going on four times longer than we were in word war 2, killing Muslims is more of a past time than killing nahtzis

Great movie.

This.

this guy has some taste

If this painting doesn't summarize your life goals you need to leave this board.

But I hate ties. They're a leash symbol that serves no other purpose than that of advertising submissiveness and masochism.

We who wear ties are glad - you sort yourself out of the group.

That's kind of the point. You're too low on the hierarchy.

balding, i'd imagine

>Tierarchy

Moonman fanart has come a long way since MS paint

Exactly. Typical liberal faggot "artist". Has no fucking clue about safety culture.

>BLM memeflag
>passive_aggressive.exe
What other answer did you expect faggot?

No gun for the dog?

if this painting doesn't summarize your life goals, you need to leave this board

i see a guy with a shotgun and a suit presumably disturbing the peace in this quiet rural neighborhood

My grandfather lived that life.
>Traditional wife and 3 children
>WWII Vet in the pacific front
>Was considered a marksmen.
>Loved guns
>favorite thing to do was to go fishing with his brother who was also a WWII Vet.
>wore a suit everyday
>Loved Remington(the gun in that picture is a remington 1100 or 11-87)
>lived in the suburbs
>Successful businessman
too bad he died so early.
I wish the American Aesthetic still existed.

>Bo Bartlett painting
>summarizing life goal
>not choosing pic related.

too bad Bartlett is a total cuck.

I like it, but I'd rather live on Mars, so I guess it doesn't summarize my life goals well at all.

>this
Dogs need arms too

What a stupid thread.

Fudd

pointing a shotgun at the wind wearing a suit? I could go outside and do that right now

>your life goals should include living in a drab, soulless environment where you constantly have to pull out a gun to defend yourself

No thanks, I'd rather not live in Niggerville, USA

Anglo genetics; long forehead

faggot.

SORT

do it and take pics.

ok

We all need to leave this board... but the vortex keeps sucking us ever deeper.

Add bags of fuck you money, a conservatively dressed hotty and some well behaved children

Peterson?

or a stylish way to hide your buttons?

my life goal is to become a CIA agent and help along the destruction of the US?

thats an ideology i could get behind

>LEAF

>Deer on top of cab
>Not in bed
Always triggers me

>If this painting doesn't summarize your life goals

but i've already mastered the shotgun skill
as well as pistol, carbine, rifle and long range scoped systems

They don't even know anything about guns dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

FTFY

Superior Murican painting coming through

bed is already full of other dead deer

jessica nigri's dad obviously

>negroland

when you nut and she keep succ

/k/ here, wtf is he shooting?

No fear here, guns are interesting. I just don't need one.

appears to be some sort of pencil-like projectile

greatest generation. They're what made America (and the West generally) what she is today.

You're an idiot

Is that a motherfucking Hi-Power?
At least they picked cool guns for them.

This faggot was not only a degenerate potato nigger and Cathcuck papist, but he stole the election from Nixon through fraud and staged the Moon Landing Hoax with Stanley JEWbrick

Imo, they did us a favor

you are British, get cucked.

I have always dreamed of house on a nice quiet airport runway. I come home from work and shoot coyotes in my front "yard."

It also looks like one of those mock neighborhoods they built in the 50's for nuclear tests. CIAnigger commiting suicide by nuclear test.

How about that, but with eye and ear protection?

>If this painting doesn't summarize your life goals you need to leave this board.

Nigger detected

Jesus christ, that gun is a mess. Look at the proportions on it.