Drumpf is finished

its happening!

Sage

>sources say
>someone
>could
hmm

incoming literal nobody on trial

This headline isn't self-congratulatory enough for CNN which leads me to believe they know it's a dem getting locked up.

“Sources”

I bet they do what the Liberal Party did in Ontario with their hydro scandal.
>It was all this one intern that conspired to delete and then deleted all of those emails. Literally nobody else was involved in any way, shape or form.
Followed by every establishment liberal """donating""" to the """interns""" defence fund.

Calling it now. Low level nobody will get scapegoated.

Why is this only breaking on CNN?

and released on a Friday night

Grloumplph is finished!
>people actually think that op isn’t joking

SO MUCH WINNING

FUCKING BASED CNN

Not Trump. Probably Manafort, but could be Hillary for all we know. After all, she actually did collude with Russians.

> but could be Hillary for all we know

this is the power of right wing retard autism

Where is HRC anyway?

I think not. If the story were "charges against Trump" it'd be different.

This is the power of shit tier damage control. Weak

I dont have internet for most of the year for "reason". I thiught u guys did dossier?

Probably outside US jurisdiction, where she's been spending most of her time the last few months.

/thread

do u retards actually think it's hillary?

(((Jewtopia)))

I like how you pea-brained alt righters think those of us hoping for Trump to be thrown in jail are all "Team Hillary". If Hillary gets indicted too, all the better.

She's the most guilty person under investigation but you're right no one will dare charge her if they want to stay alive.

It’s definitely a Democrat. CNN reporters look like they’ve just seen a ghost. The atmosphere on the live show was like that of a funereal. These people are genuinely scared.

This case might even bring criminal charges against the press

Yes. Then electric pence can start gassing the degenerates!

Yes thank you for nothing Hillary

Thats typically how bond works dipshit. Then you go to court then you get sentenced then you get murdered in prison by a nigger you swore was just misunderstood

They are going after Manafort and then Kushner duh.

Agreed, they know who got charged, they're just not reporting it. Its definitely a Dem.

larp

New poll has Trump at 99% chance to be impeached! Bernie can STILL win this, we need to donate now more than ever!

jews at CNN fake news central.

geez their wrong more than we are, in fact they come to Sup Forums for more reliable news than found on CNN

Is bet it's Manafort on some trumped up taxation slip up that is still not entirely a slam dunk. Like he wrote off the depreciation of his home office printer but because his grandkids printed a few Christmas cards on it, Krasnoyarsk a business expense. The IRSjew is the biggest rat of them all

It could really go any fucking way.
I agree with others though, its probably Manafort.
Which will then take the steam off of Hillary and Obango, at least for any normies who are actually probing into this whole debacle.
Rest of the world will shame him and this whole thing will be swept under the rug, I'd bet.

Is bet it's Manafort on some trumped up taxation slip up that is still not entirely a slam dunk. Like he wrote off the depreciation of his home office printer but because his grandkids printed a few Christmas cards on it and claimed it as a business expense. The IRSjew is the biggest rat of them all

The entire fake Russia conspiracy thing has now blown up in the faces of the democrats. Had they just not pushed that whole damage control conspiracy theory no one would have discovered their greater crimes

Now it’s too late and Dems are going to jail. They’re the laughing stock of the nation now. This will destroy the entire dnc

Realistically, is some kind of violent revolution impossible now?
If Trump goes down, people will never vote for a non-establishment candidate again, unless they're far left.
If Hillary goes down, DNC is finished, progressive agenda is set back 20 years, and regardless of nov 4th liberals aren't going to be too happy.

TONY PODESTA TO HANG

fuck off /leftypol/

>hoping for Trump to be thrown in jail

Based on what? Russians "hacking" the DNC, the only evidence of which has been taken on scout's owner from a firm hired by DNC lawyers?

No single law enforcement agency has independently verified Crowdstrike's claims nor does any agency currently have physical possession of the servers. You have a murder case based on a murder weapon no cop has ever seen.

you know that it is up to debate if Trump could pardon himself?
>in theory he could pardon all charges

Manafort is finished.

Who the fuck is Manafort and will this ruinTrump's presidency? Cause I WANT HIM TO BE IMPAECHED

all the retards in here that have never stepped outside of their basement suddenly experts on CNN body language kek

Except for treason.

I know Republicans are dumb as shit but come on, you can't actually believe this.

Ah and here comes Obama leaf. I am curious. Do you actually believe the things you say? Or are you just trolling?

Hillary and crew are going down and cnn knows it. That’s why they’re acting so scared.

TOLAN DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Sup Forums BTFO

>Drumpf is finished

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People.

How funny would it be if Trump immediately pardons Manafort?

if true probably manafort but probably not for the reasons you hope/think

>criminal charges against the press

Bingo.

and trump said something big coming next week
hillary in cuffs, can't wait!

If Trump goes down you can rest assured another civil war will take place. The timing with the JFK files is just uncanny and everyone will know that the deep state is involved. Everyone better pray that Mueller has Hillary's people arrested, because otherwise it will be a sad day when we have to actually kill each other.

Keep up with the danger control shill. The only thing the Russia investigation has uncovered was democrat corruption

This also explains why trump had been acting so happy for the last few days. He knows what’s going on

kys maplefaggot
>in all fields

nah, it's Manafort

>sausage fingers mad

I have a source that says op is a faggot, he could take his 3ft dildo out of his ass as soon as monday sources say.

yeah i agree with that
and CNN with the "First charges" but for all we know they could be the only "big" ones and the rest will be some retarded stuff they found in the schedule managers or some shit
with all the Uranium one stuff dropping, Mueller realized that he couldn't keep investigating forever and needed to cover his own ass, so he's finally going to show his cards

t. trump supporter not worried at all

TFW Demoshits cannablizing each other HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This isn’t first time liberals cannibalized each other:
>NeoFAG
>BernieBros
>BLM vs White Antifa
Etc etc

Yeah they probably caught him with a flash drive full of pics of David Brock and Podesta fisting 8 year olds while dressed as women

>CNN Exclusive

Nov 4 is coming.

Soros is being called out everywhere. He just donated most of his cash to his foundations, so you know trouble is coming.
Bringing down America has always been his number 1 goal.

Did you not listen to what we said months ago?

HE WILL DIE IN JAIL.

Your fucked up orange evil rapist shitgibbon is going to a CIA blacksite for a kangaroo trial, and he isn't coming out.

November 4th is coming, babydicks.

We are DONE fucking around!

So so so so DONE.

A year from now the first two amendments from your sadistic white Constitution will be history, and so will the skinhead alt right.

Is Trump finished th-th-this time guys?

He's going to take the world down with him

Someone needs to make screen caps of the cnn broadcast. The anchors were acting as if their dog just died. These people are sad and very afraid

Digits and it's (((Kushner)))

Sad? Sounds like a good day when you can kill some fucking communist scum.

You morons the Manafort investigate has been going on for like 8 years for money laundering.

he's fucked but this won't effect trump at all.

He worked for Trump for 3 fucking months, who cares.

Get back on your meds user.

HAHAHA THEY'RE SCARED

I like how you faggots pretend you weren't. You would have supported the devil himself to get rid of Trump because you have no values or morals. Even Bernie bent the knee to her, quit kidding yourself.

Who even doubted it?

The whole Trump crime family should be jailed.

So this whole week we've seen nothing but claims against Dems and Russian collusion, and your conclusion is that Mueller has been waiting this whole time to go after Trump?
Does it occur to you that the reason he hasn't charged anyone until now....bc there hasn't been a crime that came to light until now?
We'll see who he filed charges against, but it will be deep state or Dems.
Screencap this.

Yea sure just like the other 100 times you said he was supposedly finished before ha you chodes never learn

Bro Mueller breaks *ALL* his news on Friday nights.

When he announced that Reince Priebus volunteered testimony? That was on a Friday.

When he announced that Trump's shitty kids were under investigation? That was on a Friday.

When he announced that he knew about the secretive Trump Tower meeting with the KGB? That was on a Friday.

Mueller knows how to play the media game way better than 'ol Twitter hands.

People are gonna talk about this aaaallll weekend, uninterrupted by work. By the time Trump gets back from his golf game and Tweets an angry sundowning post at 5am Monday morning, the "normies" you faggots hate so much will just shake their heads at his immature response and go back to their jobs.

3-dimensional chess indeed...

>(((tumblr)))
>weak memes
>Jew spacing
You have to go back faggot

Oh fuck why did I do that?

Well, at least the Dems will be out of the cabinet...

>[Citation Needed]
He would still need to be impeached

The person getting charged is Tony Podesta, faggott. Trump has brought Mueller to heel.

CNN would be cheering and gleeful if it was anyone even remotely connected to Trump

But clearly it’s not, which is why they’re acting so frightened

I think he was talking about the story not the person in question.

what did he mean by this
>how come every time Trump does something they think hes distracting them

manager was his campaign manager for 3 months before he got fired unexpectedly. Manafort was chosen as campaign manager because he told the RNC he would run a more presidential campaign.

It's not a crime to do business with Russians you retard.

This

^ yea that's what special investigators do. Thats why Kenneth Starr arrested Newt Gingrich when he investigated Bill

KGB?

>Halloween weekend
>Thinks normies talk about politics

Everyone this weekend is going to be fucking annihilated. People are already shitfaced. And normies have never given a fuck about politics, they like to pretend because "MEE SO SMAAT" but they don't know or care about shit other than if so and so wants to fuck them.

Hilarious. Then he will be forced to answer any question without pleading the fifth.

We're going to guy your lot in the street

OHH SHITTTTT!
DON THE CON IS GOING DOWN!!!
F TO PAY RESPECT

charges against himself cause it's the right thing to do.

this is just to fill up the weekend news cycle for the normies

Manafort was pardoned.
Sorry niglets.