What would sex with Kurisu be like?

What would sex with Kurisu be like?

Awkward but cute.

like a christmas present

Exciting at first, but then you realize your parents just bought a PS2 box and filled it with underwear and socks after spending months pretending like they were actually going to buy you a PS2 but then you realize your family is poor and all the underwear and socks in the box still have tags for the thrift store on them still and then you remember you don't even have a TV so it's not like you could play with a PS2 anyway and when school starts again in January you lie to all your friends that you got a PS2 for Christmas and they keep asking to come over to play it but you don't want them to know you and your family live in government housing so you just keep saying you're too busy?

I'm more curious how you'd initiate sex in the first place. She's shy, awkward, and very tsundere.

I guess you'd just tease her until she got so horny, that her lust would take over and she'd pounce on you?

>I guess you'd just tease her until she got so horny, that her lust would take over and she'd pounce on you?
This is all what I want.

Hello anons i would like one kurisu please

Damn, I got nothing when I was a kid, and you complain about free socks?

>I guess you'd just tease her until she got so horny, that her lust would take over and she'd pounce on you?

How did you type out one of my fantasies verbatim like that?

What for?

Takeaway

You might need to wait a while, the waiting list is pretty long.

At this point would Kurisu put out for Okabe.

Sure

>both are tsundere
>both are socially unconfident
>kurisu doesnt know the pain okabe went through
>and okabe knows it

They might die virgins. Wouldnt that be a crying shame?

Drinking Dr. Pepper

probably not as awful as that drawing

I don't know but Steins Gate is shit and boring
Why people like this show so much?

Because time travel is fun.
Unless Mayuri dies every 5 hours, but you get the idea.
Also everyone in the main cast is cute.

Time travel is fun when we see fun things not boring japanese city

It's not boring, it's got Kurisu, and Mayuri, and Suzu, and Luka. They're all fun.
To be quite honest I totally wouldn't care if Okabe never discovered time travel and just ran his lab with everyone. With such wonderful characters you can't go wrong.

Ah, the Bioware school of writing.

"Who cares if the story is good/makes sense, we'll just distract them with witty banter."

You should go play Darling

Delicious.

I want her to fart on me.

Boring, just like jer.

Pretty normal.

she'd probably be very nervous and awkward and rely on you to carry her through the initial rough patch, but open up gradually and soon get really into it and want to do it all the time with shy, tsun propositions

I think she'd be a fun gf outside of sex and would be happy to either go out or spend an evening in the lab studying time travel if you kept it varied, and she'd definitely not be a boring conversation partner, although I think she'd probably drop a lot of memes once her guard got down which might be annoying

;_;

Highly inefficient.

Is that translated anywhere?

Like having sex with reddit.

A dream come true

Only zakobot's Youtube translation.

Was the game delayed on amazon?
It's now showing a November 1st release down from the original September release

That was only Amazon's date, PQube never said anything. No date has been confirmed.

As the sole retailer for the game I kinda expected it to be correct. Oh well.

It would be like a night in a museum.
Cold, boring and it cost me 5 bucks

JK