Midwest Alliance General: (((RTV6))) Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement

Link to article: theindychannel.com/news/local-news/bartholomew-county/white-supremacist-group-recruitment-fliers-have-columbus-residents-on-edge

Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=e6XGSHCGD1A

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in Indianapolis, (((RTV 6))) is not our ally

the media is never our ally. we use them to get our message our there further and nothing more.

Well, I assume there is a policy with indigenous people however in the region.

>midwest?
Because it the midwest and it sucks. I like living near rivers and beaches faggot. I dont know how you freaks live without ever seeing the ocean.

((( Coastal )))

nigger we have a shit ton of rivers, literally the Mississippi

I've seen the great lakes. That's close enough to an ocean.

Spot the difference between this and the ocean. pro tip
you cant

Centralisation will be the better option.

they are few and far between. Not to mention you have share the missipi with commerical businesses.

no, they are not.

>no, they are not.

What is an ocean if not a giant lake?

wtf are you talking about? go home faggot

youre getting a rock

Add Oklahoma you need us for oil/natural gas.

why tho?

Though the annexation of Texas would give access to the gulf.

basic plan is start in the Midwest and expand outward for the reasons stated on our site.

Total war would need to be declared on Chicago and Detroit.

thats actually a plus for the midwest. the vast majority of the minorities are in our cities, far away from the rest of the population.

I've been to the Pacific and Atlantic, it's not that great

Most places also. But the police resources and military equipment are also in commodity. The best option is a quick succession of strikes to decapitate any communication channels and reinforcement.

Still better than those fox 59 twats. WTHR13 is a sleeper.

Kek gen z's at it again

Are you retarded

Demographically, it is more feasible than Confederacy 2.0.

Michigan has the NCZ (Nigger Containment Zone) how is this supposed to work?

Indiana master race reporting in.
>rivers and beaches
You're right. We're fucking Saudi Arabia. Nothing but sand and despair here to go with our religious fanaticism.

Are people born and raised outside the midwest even Americans to begin with?

water temp

Landlocked.

No. There are a few states where Americans still live but the outside regions are mostly a dystopian wasteland of jewish "culture" where nigger worship is their official religion and displays of digital self flagellation act as a form group bonding. Churches have been replaced by starbucks and hand held devices sporting jewish owned dating apps serve to promote dysgenic breeding between groups of empty eyed trendies looking for another dopamine rush in between doses of xanax.

we aren't landlocked, we're connected directly to the Atlantic ocean

The river runs through enemy territory. We'd have to annex the entire shoreline and St Lawrence.

lake michigan is practically a ocean. small surf sand dune to beachl level, boats dont corrode. much better than pacific. Ive been to both.

Stay the fuck out of Columbus, you Nazi faggots. We don’t want you.

>implying we want you
>implying we won't firebomb the pozzed cities and all the degenerates that live there

fuck u antifa we will have columbus and theres not shit you can do about it.

Were gonna grow and there's nothing you can do about it.

I know your type. Your dad couldn’t get a job at Cummins, so instead you were raised by a janitor or some shit. You probsbly still live with him, unless you’ve moved to some shithole apartment in Southport. You’re a loser.

I live in Medina.

In just trolling.

But in all honesty, your movement has my sympathies. There’s just no way in hell I organize with ykuvor do anything that associate me with your movement IRL.

I'm not part of any movement. By "we" I just mean good wholesome white folk.

Keep on keepin’ on then.

Is this some Christian thing? What’s the group’s stance on creationism?

I agree.

Also, you’re operating pretty openly. How do I know you’re not FBI or some other honeypot?

>I'm not part of any movement.

You have a ducking website with a contact email. It’s a fucking movement dude.

>those 59 twats

Anyways going to bed keep this bumped for Midwestern glory

>gun toting outlaw strippers
God I love Indiana.

There's more than corn in Indiana

Good night and god bless you user.

Warning to real midwesterners: this has FBI written all over it. Do not engage with this group.

Hello Craig Cobb.

>Not Welcome: Niggers and Shills
Tfw there are already niggers and shills in the group and they have no idea.

Careful - they get buttblasted if you call them a group.

>people get upset when I'm wrong
I doubt anyone cares.

>we’re not a group, we’re just a number of individuals with a shared ideology and a means of internal communication.

How so?

Fellow Okiefag here. Yes, I would much rather throw our hats in with the Midwest than Texico. In a Midwestern Reich, we could offer beef, cotton, wheat and of course GAS.

It would be less trouble to work north to Hudson Bay, and secure all the great lakes and secure the St. Lawrence River.

>we’re just a number of individuals
Yep. We just shoot the breeze.
>a means of internal communication
Yeah, email and shit is top secret.

Just wall them in. Offer them a one-way ticket to the US border as the only way out.

Hi antifa

Support and ally with Independent Quebec.
Also take territory in NW Ontario / Manitoba to access Hudson Bay.

No blue water ports, blacks and stripped industry sold as scrap to the Chinese.

Ally with Manitoba to get Hudson bay. As the climate continues to warm, northern real estate and seaports will be more useful. Ally with and support independent Quebec to gain St. Lawrence river / direct Atlantic access. The blacks are concentrated in the major metropolitan areas. The Rural towns are whiter than any of their equivalents in other states with the possible exception of Maine. Where HASN'T US industry been chink'd?

Yeah lets trade Ohio for Oklahoma

Have you bothered to read the butler plan yet?

Its a real plan, not just "hey guys, how about ..."

Get with the plan guys:

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/

You can't grow much food in the desert that covers most of the PNW. And the nice, lush part is full of unironic Marxists.

Not trying to counter signal. You do you. I think there's room for many Ethnostates: Eastern Cascadia (NW Front), Maine, Appalachia, Deseret, Quebec, and Midwest. Let the remainder be New Africa, Commieforia, Aztlan, Texico, and New Israel.

Bump for WTHR13

youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8&feature=youtu.be

She's so close to me. Only a matter of time before I get some wins of her. Gonna need bumps in return though. Wish me luck lads.