What will happen on November 4th?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuckyou nazi

hopefully this fucker trims his moustache down a tad

Is that Our Boy Hemingway? Getting ready for a snatch n' grab?

>paganism is bas...

Quite possibly the biggest uprising of Americans this country has ever seen. Or quite possibly nothing, like every other "happening" date.

A lot of Nazis heads will be stomped. I'm guessing that's when Richard Spencer is going to have his head chopped off. I can't wait honestly.

>Viking
He looks like a numale homosexual who drinks Starbucks and can't do a push-up.

I would normally think you are trolling but anarchists are really this retarded.

Literally nothing

Maybe a few black bloc people getting arrested

It's never going to happen user you might as well get off Sup Forums and go see a psychiatrist and get your prescription blue pills

If you're alright, don't go to the 4th.

Kek, think again faggot, your comrades will chimp out for a few hours until the cops start cracking heads. Cop buddy confirmed they are 100% ready to split your fucking unwashed heads wide open.

Nice Pepe meme

What did he say about the 4th? I saw a video of some Deputy on YT talking about it.. Do they have any intelligence that anything is really going to happen?

ty pls trade me 3 rare pepes before you save it or i will be calling the internet pepe securities and trades commission

Think of the trashcans!

>Viking

Many laughs.

>viking
>commie
>antifa
>schwarze sonne
>Crowley

This is either the world's most confused person or deliberately taken to confuse others. He should have used that vägvisare symbol on his chest.

user pls

I'll probably smoke some pot and watch TV.

antifa might chimp out and then get put down

>Viking
>has a mug with Crowley on it
>antifa pin
Can't even LARP correctly.

Ah shit he has a black sun ring too. Lol wut, does this guy even know what he's doing?

wearing the black sun as a ring and calls himself antifacist haha what a fag

Nothing just the same cringey chants and thats it

Kek, i'd love to see Antifa try to assault actual Nazi's like the Aryan Brotherhood.

Hell i'd pay to view Antifa try to fight them.
Literally nothing but the death of a dozen trashcans will happen so stop larping.

>Has redpilled cop chad buddy that he shoots the shit with
>Posts on Sup Forums
Not likely.

>antifa attacks random Republicans
>gets classified as a terrorist org

>be me
>join side with most guns
That should do it

fuck jits like this

That mustache is a disgrace

Antifa will do their usual thing, government sends in AI robots who then work together, take over humanity and kill us all. Seriously, OP, nothing will happen, it will just be your'e usual shit they do - scream, vandalize, get raped, go home and suck on mommies tits. End of story.

This.

>He looks like a numale homosexual who drinks Starbucks and can't do a push-up.

Haha, so much confusion with all that nouveau regalia.

If only he knew

Aren't those WN rings?

literally nothing. (they) will do wallstreet2.0 for a while until the numbers start dying, then a few tards will get violent, resulting in them getting utterly butt raped by the national gaurd and local leo

clearly jason blaha in character as one of his many CIA aliases

>current year
>trimming facial hair ever
You a fucking ladyman, next up you'll be doing like the pussy boy south koreans and go around wearing fucking makeup

Degenerate fag.

Yes

t. neckbeard

nothing...and that will be the sign the left is to weak to do anything. their demoralized after hillary lost. they are war weary from protesting for 3 years straight. then the ultra conservatives will become more active. then black people will cry them selves to sleep at night knowing obama really wont get a 3rd term and their welfare will stop coming.

then crime rises but the government wont admit it just like under the obama administration. then mad max times. a time when butt jerky is whats for dinner and when you eat who you want and rape what you want. survival of the fittest . there can be only one highlander

it has begun

Why does he have the Black Sun if he's antifascist?

Will images like this be hanging in art galleries or in text books 100 years from now describing the year 2017?

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested in what the "storm" Trump mentioned is most likely about:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

libtards are going to REEEE at the sky

A bunch of protests, probably in streets and on campuses, marching on city hall, shit like that. Might be like the Women's March that took place in most major cities after DRUMPF got elected, but a little worse. A display of strength by leftists. I don't think anything major will actually happen, but we'll see. Maybe they'll actually try some shit, attack Republican voters and shit like that. Wouldn't that be something?

viking against fascism?

Cuck with worst beard ever more like

>that mustache just falling over his lips
>alister crowley
>those rings
>ugly face

The archetype pagan

>Crowley
REEEE
Our enemy is literally satanists.

Nobody notice the symbol on his first ring?

no, I am a successful fashy goy

Ayup. Typical.

This larper aint Nordic though

Little Viking Commie Faggot looking disgusting with his mustache hairs sitting inside his mouth, many such cases... Sad!

>Richard Spencer
>a nazi

Even if this is bait, a lot of people actually believe this, and it goes to show how the left will refuse to research or learn about the side they are told to hate.

Kent State 2.0 & it'll be funny as fuck!

Literally nothing

There will be a few protest and a few mini riots but nothing too big.

Pagans are faggots.

piis weak ass pussy antifa in every thread. go on march and piss in balloons like an idiot. this ones not going to be a cakewalk fucker. people are going to die.. commies will die.

>viking
He looks Celtic at best. And Celts are fucking ugly monkeys.

this right here... we are ham strung some in bad optics but if antifa really tries to pull some shit they will die. it really is that simple.

>Communist hat
>Anarchist Pin
>Viking
>Crowley
>Black sun
Quite literally the modt retarded man in existence, he should do the world a favor and kill himself

stupid kids dont remember that day. I do. commies died.

Bunp

>Crowley
crowley thought communism was retarded. although he thought capitalism, fascism, and democracy were also retarded

>that facial hair
>those dark eyes

lmao fucking american mutts