WHO IS MULLER GOING TO ARREST? WILL THIS CAUSE A CIVIL WAR? WHO IS BEHIND THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/924083788677832705
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what now? who is making all of these mueller slide threads? i thought we all pretty much agreed at this point that the only one getting dirty with the russians was the DNC?

It's going to be Flynn and/or Manafort.

It's obvious if you'd payed attention to the investigation. Any Ttump wrong doing would have been leaked.

SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHO

All trumpkins are fucking retards.

The deep state is behind this. There will be a civil war. Know your enemy. Keep a list of every lefty you know. The time is coming. Prepare

numbers say it's Hillary

All libtards are fucking vermin.

No doubles or triples. Sorry

>several months of investigation
>flynn completely gone through months ago
>manaforts hour raided a month and a half ago
>last two weeks fusion gps has pleaded the 5th, met with muhller, and been the center of numerous scandals

Digits and this means Bernie still has a chance.

Didn't FBI user say Hilldawg would be arrested by the 30th?

awww..you ok snowflake?

Rolling for it to be a Pedosta.

the beast has sold out his lackey

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/924083788677832705

Stone confirming it's Manafort in a roundabout way.

So close

Boom goes the dynamite!

No it wouldn't have.

Leaks come from Trump, not Mueller. dummy.

Yeah! Bring on the civil war! New institutions will form in the chaos, while old institutions will lose their stiff resistance to reform.

Pedosta will die in prison

milk is good but only if its from from your mom rotten pussy 044005550003330

>psst, that's not milk...

what if tom delonge was the FBI informant

John "Poppin' Brain" McCain

The left really can't meme.

This pic makes Trump look like a badass.

Tony Podesta

stone is fucking nervous

me

>twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/924083788677832705

Jesus you're dumb.

So, since criminal charges are real,
that means Obstruction of Justice is also real.

It has to be Paul Manafort. No one else would come close except for Michael Flynn.

>This pic makes Trump look like a badass.

Then again, look at your own life. You're not really known for your social perception, are you?

He looks too fat to be wearing those clothes that don't look good in the first place. Not to mention his face.

rollin for hillary too

>indict Trump for making comments about investigation, claim obstruction
>don't indict Hillary who actively destroyed unrecoverable evidence
You really think there's a chance Trump gets hit with an obstruction charge?

Filing an indictment at the same time as the CIA and Trump are negotiating the JFK file releases - interesting!

do redditlibs think usin snowflake is offensive to us? if the left uses snowflake its bc theyve been victimized by it aka a snowflake

can we arrest flynn or comey please both are hideously fucking corrupt kikes.

100% am sure if they arrest trump, large portions of the USA will burn that night. then the killings start.

rollin for john else its tony and i dont give a fuck about tony

Funny how the timing of this is all leading up to the 4th, so when they announce that hilary is getting locked up even more people will take to the streets.

already have every liberal bumper stickered car homes located. in a 6 block area Our group has ID over 1200 total in the Lansing Mich area. These are absolutes, not maybes.

...but when you idiots agree on something, that doesn't make it real or factual. It just makes you idiots.

the magic doesnt happen on command
the magic will come where the magic is needed
U THINK UR HOT shit donTYA PODESTA CHECK EM

That's a good start, but I was hoping a bigger fish would fry.

that's an obvious reason for their larp date. remember the women's march was already planned...

Don Jr.

ooooooh sick burn dude. "when idiots agree on something" oh boy, you got us all.
you sure cooked my goose, son.

>You really think there's a chance Trump gets hit with an obstruction charge?

Absolutely a chance. It's possible that Russia has influence on Trump so it's important to get his actions sorted out.

The alt-right hates Hillary so much, they are blind to the fact that she's absolutely powerless after the election loss. Investigating and charging her is pointless.

18 expensive criminal attorneys did not quit their $Xmillion/yr jobs to put Hillary in jail - they did it to save the USA from foreign influence.

lmao those bants

Manafort is definitely going down for Ukraine shenanigans

>if they arrest trump

This is not how it works. You are not qualified to have this discussion. Go LARP with your friends at the lunch room table.

gayest post ever
heres a (you)

>no comeback, just an insult

Thank you for confirming my thesis.

do you want it in the face or the heart? I mean, the face garauntees you die quick but the heart means you mother gets to look at you one last time before she gets the rope.

rollin

(YOU)

Debbie?

Numbers say it’s drumpf

would actually lol if comey

For real though, it's pretty obvious with the timing of this announcement that it's a play to get people riled up to show up in droves on the 4th. I don't know which side they're trying to get pissed off, but (((they))) know that the storm is coming and (((they're))) going to lash out and stir shit up and create chaos in every way (((they))) can.

Shit's gonna get interesting soon.

trump can pardon himself if its obstruction
kys
and he wont get obstruction
(YOU)

Rollin

Hill dawg going to the pound!

Mega user is is posting right now on this thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146913225#top

look for izjDt84J

It's going to be someone insignificant. but the shills are SCARED

Megs in this thread?

numbers say its sum(i=0->n)[a^(n-i)b^i(n choose i)]

comey, bill and chelsea are on the arrest list

Aren't you gonna call me a jew, dummy? YOU FORGOT TO CALL ME A JEW!

>18 expensive criminal attorneys did not quit their $Xmillion/yr jobs to put Hillary in jail - they did it to save the USA from foreign influence.
so Hillary got millions from Russians to approve the sale of uranium mines to Russians... saving the USA from foreign influence???

>double comey
its true

>It's possible that Russia has influence on Trump
Democracy is hard, and tough choices too

Not in this thread, but the one that I linked to. But that thread has been archived without someone making bread. So keep your eyes peeled.

I unironically like your meme leftyfag

You will receive comped inflight meal on your helicopter ride

>trump can pardon himself if its obstruction

The idea has been floated, but experts say Nope.

Would be awesome ih Hillary got arrested but she’s greasier than Slick Willie and will skate right out of this whole mess.

We're all good! Megs said

>Haha! Yes, you're right! He's gotta make it look good for the cameras, y'all! I told you this.

>Trump will never be indicted for anything. Everyone corrupt will and yes, the corruption and swamp is bi-partisan! Manafort worked for Dems longer than Trump and Trump briefly and purposefully brought him in for a very specific reason and no, it's NOT the reason you think.

>You're going to see establishment Dems AND Repubs go as part of this "investigation", but it won't touch Trump. All the Repubs. who will go down were never Trump supporters. They'll be the John McCain's, Lindsay Graham's, etc. of the establishment.

>Stop responding to the shills, you're wasting your time. Instead, enjoy your weekends, y'all! You're going to get the rest of JFK, Hillary's emails from the State Department and a new "head of the FED"!

>I told you - 3 downfalls

>FBI
>CIA
>FED

inb4 NOBODY!

>save the USA from foreign influence

Should have stated with nuking Israel.

>runner1234

>payed
how did you manage to deduce this with no education?

It's Hillary

Source: Brown ID

Presidents can only be impeached by Congress

> WHO IS BEHIND THIS?
Jews. Always jews.

Sorry sweeties, but Drumpf is finished. He will be indicted on TREASON. You know what the penalty for TREASON is?

THE DEATH PENALTY!!!

DRUMPF IS FINISHED AND HILLARY WILL BECOME PRESIDENT

SAY IT WITH ME NOW: MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

so close

if its a misdemeanor yes he can

Based on literally nothing.

jew

YASSSS GIRL SLAY!!!!!!!!!

Digits say Kushner, civil war ii on nov 4

I still don't see how Love Trumps Hate is anything but pro Trump.

>when user is literally a redditor

Fuck off back to neogay- oh wait