It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12136060/1/Dragonball-z-Universe-9-Seed-of-Life
youtube.com/watch?v=iYdXZ9ut8qk
youtube.com/watch?v=YsOVla3jNj4
youtube.com/watch?v=jOzcogoNkno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JPEG, mother fucker.

Poor Chi Chi, she must be so lonely all the time.

Will Trunks ever surpass SS2?

Does he even need to? Apparently his SS2 is SS3 tier

> It's time

Time for the extermination of all Ningen, maybe

He will but he'll skip SS3 because at this point it's an unnecessary form.

Dragon Fist kaioken x10 ssr from black when?

N-NINGENS??!

> Dragon Fist

Maybe if it was a canon move Goku actually knew, user

hoping

this is the only move goku made his own and it's not even canon

When will we get to see some action from this two?

List of current and upcoming DBS arcs:

> Re: BoG Saga
> Re: RoF Saga
> U6 v U7 Budokai Saga
> Future Trunks Saga
> Time Breakers Saga
> Demigra Saga
> Dragon God Zarama

It'll probably total to 100-150 episodes

> Future Mai
> Future Yajirobe
> Future Launch ?

The Future timeline seems to be the only place were old DB characters are still relevant.

Whenever Tien stops being gay

seems to reason i mean most of the big players are kill while the rest got to shine.

When was the last time we saw Piccolo stretch his limbs?

> Time Breakers Saga
> Demigra Saga
> Dragon God Zarama
xenoverse canon... pls user try again

>time breakers saga
>demigra saga
fake as fuck

no

i actually want to see super saiyan kaioken
maybe goten or trunks

generally id love to see krillin or tien to train the kaioken and get some action

the kaioken is an goku only move.

but didnt tien piccolo, chauzu and yamcha train with king kai
and i bet others could learn (like the kamehameha)

To be fair, this current arc seems to be leading towards it.

> The concept that Time-travel is illegal
> Time Rings
> Future Trunks is back. Might become a Time Patroller later on.

It also doesn't hurt that Toriyama created the Timebreakers, Towa, and Mira (for Dragonball Online).

But apparently not Demigra (Which appeared in Xenoverse first, not DBO)

forget about kaioken we need ultra god sayian

> Goku only
> King Kai knows Kaioken

If Kaioken can be thought to Saiyan Saga Goku, everyone else should be able to learn it by now.

>Krillin names his daughter after his ex-girlfriend
What the hell is wrong with him. I hope 18 never finds out.

no it won't
zeno will destroy that timeline
trunks and mai will move to the past
the next arc will be the 12 universe tournament

He probably just really liked the name.

roshi the immortal

How are they going to have a 12 universe tournament?

That's too large. Maybe it's do-able if only one person was nominated per universe...

>only one person was nominated per universe
nah nobody want's to see only goku

the same as u6 vs u7
with teams of 5 people

What about the multiverse tournament

>Being this retarded
His ex was filler

Speaking of the tournament, surely Hit will be pretty much unbeatable at this point, at least for universe 7

fanfiction.net/s/12136060/1/Dragonball-z-Universe-9-Seed-of-Life
Tien is about to gather a army to defeat the Sayjin. Will Tao and Evil King Piccolo be able to work together or is Tien digging his own grave.

Looking for a editor and writer.

Fuck off with this lovely dovey bullshit. Krillin is a beta cuck.

Here a challenge: find me a single 18 doujin that is not NTR.

Marron is a chestnut pun, like Krillin.

I doubt Toriyama named his daughter after a filler character

fuck off fag

has dragonball gone full cycles?

Man that episode where Cell grew to try and eat the the cast was too fucking weird.

> the same as u6 vs u7 with teams of 5 people

Teams of 5 for 12 universes: 60 fighters.

Yeah that's not gonna happen.

This moment is great, you can feel how horrible it felt for Zamasu, a ningen touching him?, a fucking ningen overpowering him in a fight?, Zamasu felt raped right in that frame.

>she's a robo-babe!

>dbzfag
You have to go back, you're not welcome here.

This It's very unlikely

5v5 team fights
until the finals
then 1v1 with the 2 last teams

Soon user, soon. We'll start with their waifus.

what the fuck is the god of destruction of U10 doing letting an emo kai running around ?

There will only be one or two characters by universe, or it will start at the end of super, like it did for Z

> 5 v 5

That would be a clusterfuck, and probably unwatchable.

no not yet still waiting for this.

> There will only be one or two characters by universe

So I guess only Goku and Vegeta? Also that's still 24 fighters...

> or it will start at the end of super, like it did for Z

Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe it'll end with DBO's end timeline since Toriyama was involved with it.

Yes, 24 fighters is still huge...Even 12 would be huge I guess.
What happened in that DBO timeline ?

YuyuHakashu did it quite well. And it wouldn't be every universe, most likely Universe 6, Universe 7.1 and Zenoverse, plus a random universe.

How dare you stand where he stood.

> Age 779
Launch makes the news, somehow, as she jailbreaks successfully for the 100th time.

> Age 780
Pilaf attempts to take over the world, only to fail yet again.

> Age 790
Mr. Buu creates a female Majin called Miss Buu after reading one of Mr. Satan's adult books, "Bob & Margaret"

> Age 791
Baby Buu is born via the Love-Love Beam: the two parents tear off many pieces from various parts of their bodies, mix them together, and birth life into the dumpling-shaped pieces by firing the beam into it. This event lead to the later appearance of an entire Majin race.

> Age 794
Mr. Satan's granddaughter Pan becomes a martial arts instructor. Afterwards, Pan asks Bulma to help her develop a system for people to battle each other across long distances so that she could create a Telecommunicated Martial Arts Dojo. From this point on, the sports-like fighting course became very popular, especially among young people.

> Age 796
Mr. Satan's film "Satan Legend" is released.

Age 801
> Goku goes missing: realizing his death is imminent and wanting to settle their rivalry, Goku leaves the Earth with Vegeta for a final battle. Years later, a supernova explosion is detected; it is assumed to be from Goku and Vegeta's battle.

Age 804
> Gohan begins research for his book Groundbreaking Science. This event leads to the creation of Trunks and Goten's Kikoukenjutsu Sword School in the following year, Age 805, and Krillin and Tien's revived Turtle and Crane schools in Age 821. As a result, by Age 1000, many Earthlings have taken up advance martial arts and understand ki control.

Could Buutenks be actually the strongest Buu? He was clearly far ahead of everyone, even SSJ3 was nothing for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYdXZ9ut8qk

youtube.com/watch?v=YsOVla3jNj4

youtube.com/watch?v=jOzcogoNkno

in terms of dominance showcased in the series ? yeah he is but if it comes to who is the strongest it's still buuhan.

>what is Buuhan

Wait, who is the chick in the middle? Fuck I need to start watching this shit.

videl fetus powers lol

G-GOWASU?

buuhan is he just had a bad day facing the most powerful fusion to date.

from the look of name of the file of that it's updated onto imgur then reposted.

You know goten is black. You can all laugh all you want but deep down you know that it's true. This is tobi 2.0. where people were all like it can't be cause in tobi vs minato obito was still a kid and during that fight tobi had an adult body bla bla look where that brought you. And now we got people here who think just because goku is already dead in the future black can't be goten.There is a reason future trunks hasn't met goten guys....

REMOVE NINGEN
E
M
O
V
E

N
I
N
G
E
N

Hahahahahaha narutard trying to make sense my sides

17 was cool, I'd like to see him in Super.

tfw no comfy family get together episode of Krillin and 18's family and 17's family

you know, thinking back on it, i feel like blue/red ssj god is kinda cheap, because ssj3 at least had a drawback that it requires too much ki/afterlife-time, and yet blue does nothing but gives you a power bonus

Get out

Watch him turn SSB and still fight more or less the same against Black or Zamasu, because Toei and Toriyama have become terribly bad at showing consistent power levels.

>tfw no real life hover bike to play a children's card game
it hurts

As angry as I am at Gohan jobbing to Buutenks, and I will be for the rest of my days
1)Buuhan is stronger than Buutanks
2) That vest looks fucking awesome on him
3) That shot of him holding up Gohan by the neck is cool

In the manga ssjblue cant be abused which means thats you can only fully benefit from it by turning to it once. The next time you turn blue you only receive 1/10 of the boost.Not sure how long you gotta wait to fully use it again tho

Blue has 10% energy cost.

Stop it user. Just stop it!

I agree with ya most people dont realise that there could be a timeline which is similar to the main one and thats how future zamasu was able to know about goku from there.

Only SS3 has a noticeable drawback like that.

Also drawbacks for the SS god forms:

> Red (SSG) requires a ritual.

> Blue (SSB) has a huge initial transformation cost.

Although the SSB drawback only exists in the manga. So it's likely just a toyataro-exclusive addition.

"Trunks! It's time for your bath! Hurry up and take off your clothes!"

> Black introduces himself to Trunks as "Son Goku"
> Black takes interest in Goku and his fighting style
> Zamasu interested in Goku
> Black uses Instant Transmission
> Goten was not born in the Future Timeline
> Goten is a Saiyan hybrid, so his hair actually grows longer. Unlike Goku.
> SSR Black tells Goku that he should be grateful that "You have reached the height of beauty (Goku's body becoming SSR) at my hand"

Nothing points to him being Goten. Meanwhile all evidence suggests he's Goku.

Goku can turn ssg in the manga at will.
What I dont get is that ssg against beerus not nullified punches could destroy the whole universe but ssb has of yet not showcased an impressive feat. Not only that ssjb has only collected L's.

We dont even know what ssrose is. Is it blue just with negative aura or is it the next level or could it be that ssr is only exclusive to half sayians like oh you guessed it goten

>Only SS3 has a noticeable drawback like that.
yeah i know, but i always thought of ssj1 as something of an imperfect version of ssj2, which is the "real" ssj transformation. While ssj3 is ssj2 except using the entire power it could give you throughout a fight into 5 short minutes or something like that.

the ritual thing for red is something like a "training", training doesn't count, where blue is more like the version of god you can use at will

not that user, but
> Black introduces himself to Trunks as "Son Goku"
Because he knows he looks like his dad(or rather zamazus enemy), thus making trunks fight a person he recognize as a hero
> Black takes interest in Goku and his fighting style
obviously, because goku is the legend zamazu is shaping goten into
> Zamasu interested in Goku
see above
> Black uses Instant Transmission
that...okay, i do have some ideas how this could happen, but i admit any of these ideas are farfetched
> Goten was not born in the Future Timeline
he could be. As not fearing any upcoming cyborgs, goku could have fucked chichi more, meaning goten could have been born in the same year or maybe even earlier than trunks
> Goten is a Saiyan hybrid, so his hair actually grows longer. Unlike Goku.
You can cut your hair, you know that right?

only one of those are really questionable

> Not only that ssjb has only collected L's.

So has SSG. In fact, Goku has lost to everyone except Botamo. and Future Trunks if that counts.

He only beat Freeza with Whis and Vegeta's help.

> We dont even know what ssrose is.

Basically SSB, but for gods.

Black seemed a bit surprised on the color of SSB's aura.

Blue aura = mortals
Rose aura = god