New country

Now that Catalonia's independent, now what?
I’d say we try south Vietnam
Any other ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NanbOjW45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

california

Fuck off. We'll always be American citizens, communist

Yes please

That’s not what California thinks

Welp, Cali it is!

What the fuck do they care what happens to the rest of America?

>t. Juan Pedro Don Jesus Martinez

They really don’t. They just love to freak out about anyone remotely to the right of them

One Cali dweller tweeted about how UKIP was the British KKK

It's such an aesthetic flag, much better than the current flag.

fpbp

California

So the US can be embarassed by the commies again?

Didn't want to ask in the huge sticky but is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Both desu. Anything that destabilises the current order is good for us, but the Catalonians are leaf-tier cucks, so it's a bad thing if they actually succeed in seceding.

Good riddance.

If we get a second chance we won’t screw this up. Remember, leftists are incompetent

Reminder that us, a few Germans in the north and the Chinese are the only immigrants that still have our culture and language.
And no, Guido, knowing your grandmother's recipes does not make you Italian

Thats the flag of south vietnam

Cornwall

Read the OP stupid

I'm sorry

>the liberal needs arrows to show signs of directions when the words are right there

kek

Christania in Denmark.

>using guido as an insult

do you even GTL faggot?

enjoy your foreign tariffs on decent technology lol

I live in Spokane and I've never heard of this

Flanders,Oranje Vrysaat,Transvaal,Katanga,Biafra

Should have put in Boise but the ratio is growing smaller. There's not many of us anyway, about 15k of full descent and like 30k half descent within the northwest.
Our numbers are sadly shrinking

calexit

Some of us call ourselves guidos anyway

Flanders isn’t a bad idea but orange and Transvaal are lost causes. Were better off buying an island in the South Pacific and letting Boers start over there

>Katanga
Interesting documentary on it from a right wing perspective here: youtube.com/watch?v=5NanbOjW45Q

I have my doubts how successful it would have been (since it was full of niggers after all) but it would have been interesting to see

Or just one Boer state, maybe combined with the Xhosa since they're the only africans that don't mind them

Voice of a generation
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Is there a tl;dr version?

My grandparents lived there
My grandfather was in the Katanga 10th Commando

I am pro-boer but the problem is everywhere they move in Africa zulus seem to follow them

Zulus were the only real tribe near the area the Boers settled. There were only scattered villages that had like 20 niggers or no villages at all near the orange river area. Once the wealth started flowing the empty lands of South Africa suddenly had blacks everywhere asking for jobs. It's hilarious how they're all slaughtering their original source of gibs after the british left. The Boer's success is the only reason eastern SA is full of niggers.

i hope so.
The condition of Cali's people is so sad. All our tax money goes to waste in the South.

can we bring back Rhodesia pls

Considering how shitty mugabe is people there actually might be up to it

Southern Brazil
Northwest Republic
Kurdistan

if we manage to un-pozz seattle we might actually have a chance to make the NwF soon

Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao

pic related for absurdity

Western cape will become the Boer state. The rest of S.A. will revert to savagery soon.