Non-whites are more violen-

>non-whites are more violen-
>Pagan wars, religious wars, bloody revolutions, civil wars, WW1 and WW2 killed several 100's of MILLIONS of Europeans.
How can you say shit like that while Europeans the highest kill count killing each other?
And that doesn't include the wh*Te crimes against other races from colonialism and capitalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs
youtube.com/watch?v=DyGuh6WEvPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet you still think it's a good idea to piss us off for some reason.

non-whites are more prone to petty violence and whites are better at committing violence
sage nigger

>while Europeans the highest kill count

Whites are more efficient that's for sure.

>what is context

also, fuck other people, we need a massive purge soon

Black people be like damn this bland let put some diabetes on this bitch

really makes me think

take off meme flag and i'll give you an honest answer and i'll even not sage you

>be white euro
>destroy entire civilizations and colonize the world to obtain spices
>be african
>starve to death eating mud cookies

>black people can't coo-

niggers honestly dont wash pre-packaged chicken? its common sense to wash off all the bacteria and garbage from packaging in super market butchers. then you season it.

We are warriors, not senseless savages amongst vermin.

Why do Africans dis whites about food?
What the fuck do Africans even eat I imagine it's not very good...
also have blacks ever heard of France?

Thats sad man. I do feel bad for the kids who arent pieces of shit yet

it looks like a white castle burger brother

Whats funny is thats probably oil from transformers they broke and killing them.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html

Wow, a tribe with 10 males in it lost 6 in some skirmish over the neighboring tribes fucking one of their goats without paying a dowry. This is much more atrocious than WWII.

>eating mosquitos
>ever
That's a new low, even for African niggers.

Implaying you wh*Te cucks can fight on equal ground
>Let's compare us with the few tribes left separated from civilization
wh*Te cuck hypocrisy
You are cucks.

Whites don't want to be violent but when we get rolling we are the best at it

Your looking at history through the eye of a needle.

>implying niggers can fight on equal ground in work and education and that they don't need affirmative action.
Off urself

>Implaying you wh*Te cucks can fight on equal ground
Why would we when we can just create unequal grounds?

White people are indeed the most violent force of nature on this planet. So it's probably a good idea for the leftist establishment to keep provoking us.

at that same time black people were capturing rival tribes man to eat . the slave trade actually saved many black people because they would sell the black people to europeans for alcohol

im not saying whites havent committed lots of atrocities in history but the modern era is all that matters now. you want to bitch about white people talk about the company bayer who solder a hiv contaminated medicine for hemophiliacs in america then when it was caught by the american government in the 90s it sold the rest to europe and japan and the american government didnt even hold them accountable legally when it found out and it took a civil suit to even find out they knew before the drug shipped it was contaminated with hiv.

talking about ancient history is meaningless now days. why not rant about how people used to worship the sun while your at it

youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs

I hate these memes. What spices do Africans use? Dirt. And then look at he the French. The whole reason niggers eat spices at all is mostly due to French influence in the southern US. Also, there are way more white chili heads than nigger chili heads. And there's the fact that niggers mostly eat shit food that requires a ton on spice to make palatable.

>Choosing between cheap, toxic fried food and electricity isn’t an easy choice for a Kenyan

>whites are more violent because I'm ignorant of non-white history

>islam didnt kill people goy neither did african tribes over religion

fuck off stupid nigger your just as guilty you ruined africa yourself, we just pushed barely even further then you did. History is a bloody time and should not be studied because faggots like you, hurrrr history did this duhhh white people killled my ancesta while my ancesta killed 10 others.

Niggers can't Messerschmitt, Panzer, nor Enola Gay. Imagine if they could have.

>THAT FAT FUCKING HAAAAANDDDDD

>le equal ground

Why should we? Do you fight a roach on equal ground or do you get out a can of raid and get it done with? huWhite men used to learn tools and strategy for a reason.

>kids who arent pieces of shit yet
ok but did you look at their skin color?

>most violent race known to walk the planet.

>i know a great idea, lets make them angry!

as a white man let me give you some understanding, we don't snap at the first strike. we snap at real threats. every single white person has the capability to be Hitler, a guard at a death camp, or BTK.

keep it up, watch what happens.

Fuck you tyrone. I put hotsauce on your moms pussy when i eat that shit.

I mean, it's better than licking the ass of a cow that I frequently see them do.

>every death ever was the result of evil capitalism
>while at the same time exclusively white people's fault
Even retarded ass anqueefa faggots can't be this stupid gr9 b9

Why do these seasoning memes trigger you guys so much? There not even that funny.

is this bait

What. Too drunk to understand everythin you said? Anyone people that aren't of European stock should be concerned when the push back eventually happens. Even in small numbers we will all push back at great force.

is the soil so bad they can grow crops or what?

Implying you glorified monkeys are capable of attaining a level of civilisation whereby you would be capable of fighting us on equal terms.

>Hurr my superior enemy won;t fight me on my terms.

This is why you're a failure.

>black people be like “NIGGA YALLZ NEED SUM REAL SNEASING LIKE TRADISHNIL AFRICAN CAJUN”

fpbp

Africa forever

the shills are getting worse
>using an ancapflag and insulting capitalism

I honestly think both WWs had a huge impact on the current disparity in internal peace levels between north and south, so to speak.

The fact that people on the northern hemisphere went through the bloodiest and cruelest conflicts the world has ever seen can't be irrelevant in terms of its meaning: those societies inculcated in their post-war children the supreme value of avoidance and "patience", which in turn explains both their relative internal peace when compared to the "brown" part of the world, and the fact that they're getting displaced and cucked by said brownies.

Soviets and Burgers are kind of an exception, because they remained in a state of proto belligerance during all Cold War, which is of course reflected on the fact that both societies have a significantly worse performance than their European brethren according to the criteria suggested above.

TL;DR you have to experience loss to cherish what you have.

Worldstar.

well we don't need to walk 12 hours for that seasoning.

The reason you have names for white wars is that we are literate.

If Niggers had history, there would be one continuous Niggerwar, from the dawn of time to today. But they don't, because they are monkeys.

Niggers think hosauss and salt are seizenin.

Well...don't fuck with whites then. Simple. Keep pushing...see us make a joke of the Holocaust! I DARE you! I fucking TRIPLE dare you!!!

>Nigger examples
>Still believing in equality

>Black people cooking mosquitos

No fucking wonder 20 thousand died from fucking ebola. Those fucking subhumans eat fucking mosquitos with all kinds of blood and diseases...fucking idiots!

I mean it's probably pretty nutritious. I wonder how much human blood they're eating though. I guess if you fry the shit out of them it's probably fine.

checked and heiled

Whites are just better at violence an know how to use it the best
That isn't disputed and is the big difference
A white will plan and execute a raid, while a nigger will rob a McDonalds with no mask and 12 guns

Keked.

If anything will make you believe the "low IQ minorities" hypothesis, it's this black twitter meme right here

White people don't like spices? White people literally invaded the entire world for spices.

Almost every single shoreline on the entire earth has had British blood spilled on it, one rainy little island so desperate for spice and tea and coffee that it conquered one quarter of the earth's landmass to just to get some of that, sweet saffron, that precocious peppercorn, that... tinny tumeric

But yeah, fucking christ, that meme makes me mad on line

I imagine a more civilized people would just breed chickens and use the mosquito paste to supplement the birds diet after they dried and baked it to kill the diseases.

I'm white and I love hot sauce.

So does this cracker. youtube.com/watch?v=DyGuh6WEvPQ

>Meme flag
>Obivious bait
Classic.

>bad soil
>surrounded by lush green vegetation
nigger they live in the middle of the fucking jungle

LOL, anarchist flag. "equal ground".
Yeah, you guys are real stand up men when it comes to fighting.

Communists aren't white.

>shit meme
>OP is a fag
pic related is white food faggot, you know what we put on it? bbq and hot sauce

Niggers literally eat eachother, do we need to go further?

I could go for some white castles right now.

Fpbp

KYS

LOL Antifa can't fight

We've killed far more of our own people than any other in arguably the most brutal ways in human history
I don't know what the fuck got into your shitskins head that it was a good idea to join the kikes in their jaunt of destruction, just imagine what we will do to you if we borderline wipe out our own people and completely replace the genetic makeup of entire groups

>White people can coc-

>600,000 Civil War alone

coc WTF
>can spell?
dipshit detected

YUM

Kekd

Whites have bland food

>owns chickens
>eats mosquitoes

>Greek & Roman architecture
>White

stay in school nigger

i don't think anyone's saying that white people with machine guns can't fight tribal people at best armed with 16th century muskets and machetes, but usually just spears and bows.

If white people were naturally better fighters I wonder why the scramble for Africa only happened after European technology totally eclipsed anything ever seen in sub-Saharan Africa?

>fighting a war
>punching old people in the street

oh snap you got me there buddy

niggers can't into farming just look at simbabwe
they are lazy fucks

whites are better and more efficient at everything, including killing people. By the way, the idea that savages like Africans and Natives were living peacefully before the white man is a joke. They were killing each other en masse for thousands of years, we just don't have written records of most of it because niggers aren't even smart enough to invent written language

Whites are far more violent. The difference is that our violence is generally ordered and rational and we are able to maintain a polity with state of law.

Pretty much every serious recent disease outbreak traces back to subhumans who won't stop eating and fucking wild animals. Ebola, AIDS, SARS. They will never stop eating and fucking monkeys.

It's almost like humanity is predisposed to killing one another.

The Scots fucked up the most powerful empire on the planet with fucking farm tools. They caused so many problems for Rome they built a fucking wall. The Gauls also gave Rome problems early in it's infancy. I'd say white people were naturally adept at fighting, not just warfare.

Development of better medicine allowed Europeans to venture further in Africa without getting rekt by disease.

if only, we are only better at organizing violence
also black twitter is whigger run

You say that like it's a fucking accident. Like Africans were just about to invent machine guns but the Euros just beat them to it.

That the Euros had machine guns is the whole fucking point, dumbo.

But Romans were white, they're from Italy. Are you saying Italians aren't white, pal?

The bland food meme was stupid from the start. Just dumb.

Old terminology... but niggers got epically pwned by the White man. What's stopping us from doing it again?

>whites are the most violent race ever goyim
>sources? Yeah I have sources, you remember wars? Yeah all of them. Can you believe that we still allow you to exist goy?
Fuck you kike

why do you think whites had guns and Africans didn't? surely nothing to do with the fact that negroes have 80 IQ on average right?

>Whites Most violent ...
moslems kill an average of 2,000 people a month. Every major nigger city in America has sky high murder rates.